Gratz on relic albs

QuickStix

Fledgling Freddie
sorry .. but i got to LOL @ all the drama queens kinda saying that the server is gonna die and loads of grps etc are gonna leave due to ONE relic being taken lmao.

it takes me back to when the relics used to change hands back in the old days... alb takes relic from hib.. and then loads of hibs quit.. and dont come back till relic has been retaken.

its one relic ffs if enemy having 10% extra makes u all quit.. then please do so.. cos i for one dont wanna play in a realm full of pussys who only wants to play when they have relics :(

i mean IF albs took the relic primetime ? would you still cry and swap server or leave the game? cos end of the day doesnt matter when relic was taken.. if u think servers gonna get a lot worse due to one relic being taken then u seriously need to get a grip ,, go out get some fresh air n get laid. n try some real life stuff.cos u obviously take this GAME!!! farrr to seriously

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Yeesh, always when im at work :( oh well, congratulations to those that did it, should make things mildly interesting tonight at least.

kivik

Part of the furniture
Subject: Your account has been closed

Dear XXXXX XXXXXXX,

You decided not to renew your DAoC account (SUBSCRIPTION login XXXXXXX). This termination has been effective at the end of your current subscription period.

If you wish to keep playing DAoC, please go to the « account » heading of the official website to update your personal information, choose a new billing plan and re-activate your account.

Should you have any question regarding your subscription, please send us an email at: subscription@goa.com.

Dark Age of Camelot - Europe team.
http://www.camelot-europe.com

Renew? Don't think so :mad:

Ashgen

One of Freddy's beloved
Grats

Kinetix said:
You guys really disgust me. When hibs took/retook Relic at 5am did you hear me complain? No ofc not, as soon as some albs take your relic at 5am you go all bezerk.
Please dont give me the crap that you only take back your relic cause i dont give a dam if that relic belonged to you, jesus crist or the pope the principle is still the same. You took it at 5am! All i can say is well done its a 24/7 game live with it.

For those QQs that go to Avalon cause they think the grass is greener on the other side all i can say is " Go and dont come back" cause this cluster AND this Forum is full of QQs

:wanker:

The difference is we took OUR relic back in an AC!

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
more alb relics = more albs out and about just ripe to be farmed. cant see the problem really :)

Zede

Part of the furniture
just give control of the keep the relic is in to a leet agramon inspired guild* yer, lots of us honest), and woot ! its a L1 keep ( no AoD would NEVER do such a thing would we...)

Anny

Fledgling Freddie
OMG OMG some folks took a precious item its totally ruined the GAME countless lives have been RUINED

get real its not like its the end of the world

tbh if people spent less time whining on FH etc and more time in game there would be more action for all

ps wasnt there, never been on an AC raid, and couldnt care less about pointless whines

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
Zede said:
just give control of the keep the relic is in to a leet agramon inspired guild* yer, lots of us honest), and woot ! its a L1 keep ( no AoD would NEVER do such a thing would we...)

i`m sure this kinda cross realming will be tolerated by GOA.

/sarcasm off.

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
guess Warhammer arrived just in time!

Mark of Chaos ... but hey! 'tis Warhammer! :]

Sollac

Fledgling Freddie
eble@work said:
I'll start by saying 'you sir are a fukwit'

Ok now that is out of the way, lets explain it in very simple terms for you, Albs now have +10% power, whoop the fucky do you might say, well for a start that stuff up FG vs FG action to a degree and were suffering from some grps leaving cluster already, last thing this server needs is more grp's leaving.

Second the alb zerg grows and we have casters all over the place and that will destroy the 1v1 some people enjoy.

Secondly sort of unrelated, but hib lost its MARR leader this week, we can only hope mastade leads/runs one to try and get our relic back, else it wouldn't take much for alb to nick a mid relic and tbh it would almost be game over on this server.

I just wanted a server to play on until WAR is released, if this continues this server will struggle to see spring.

Yeah its a 24hr game and if people like to PVE relics then thats cool, but Hib just dont have the numbers to respond anymore so good luck.

Someone PM horner and tell him to tell the lights out when he PVE's TNN with his BB.

Eble

Gonna edit this post slighty and see if it s familiar...

eble@work said:
I'll start by saying 'you sir are a fukwit'

Ok now that is out of the way, lets explain it in very simple terms for you, Hibs now have +10% power, whoop the fucky do you might say, well for a start that stuff up FG vs FG action to a degree and were suffering from some grps leaving cluster already, last thing this server needs is more grp's leaving.

Second the Hib zerg grows and we have Bainshees all over the place and that will destroy the 1v1 some people enjoy.

Secondly sort of unrelated, but Alb lost its MARR leader this week, we can only hope Favail leads/runs one to try and get our relic back, else it wouldn't take much for Hib to nick a mid relic and tbh it would almost be game over on this server.

I just wanted a server to play on until WAR is released, if this continues this server will struggle to see spring.

Yeah its a 24hr game and if people like to PVE relics then thats cool, but Alb just dont have the numbers to respond anymore so good luck.(most of Albs are Buff Bots)

Someone PM Nadiah and tell him to tell the lights out when he PVE's

Eble

Same old same Old ..

Relics there for one reason...steal em for a bonus.
If your too lazy to want to get them back....then fook off to another server.
your not wanted.

censi

Can't get enough of FH
Second the Hib zerg grows and we have Bainshees all over the place and that will destroy the 1v1 some people enjoy.

bainshee destroys 1v1 no less that adding archer.

Sollac

Fledgling Freddie
Dard said:
Grats, to all the fucking idiots who cant grasp the simple concept of what a game is, really really hope you continue to have fun on an empty server.:wanker:

what is the game concept m8....oh shit must run around in opted grp..relics are for show, not part of the game ata all...

empty server is because you cant be arsed to play the game as intended and want to push your opinions and view on to others.

Fuck that...We play for fun...Rather than whine about it here..log your character and fight us for your right to whine...

Lame ass tree huggers.

gravedigger

Fledgling Freddie
Sollac said:
what is the game concept m8....oh shit must run around in opted grp..relics are for show, not part of the game ata all...

empty server is because you cant be arsed to play the game as intended and want to push your opinions and view on to others.

Fuck that...We play for fun...Rather than whine about it here..log your character and fight us for your right to whine...

Lame ass tree huggers.

cba got to much fun on merlin :england:

Sollac

Fledgling Freddie
Dard said:
You are a thick fucking retard, a purile piece of shit & you wouldnt understand the point of reason or fair play or morals or whatever you want to call it if it came up to you in the street & kicked you in the bollocks.

Watch out !!!

Low flying Toys from Dard's Pram.

Dard said:
Another thick **** arrives on the scene, you dont understand the that was then this is now scenario ... well have fun exploiting pbao on bridges with your DI bot .. if you stand there long enough you may actually hit a caravan .. you'll get rp's for that too apparently..

Bitchy 12 year old needs nappy changed

Dard said:
Sadly that requires a brain & the ability to think clearly & rationaly, not gonna happen is it?..

Describing one self is the true root to salvation

And finally the true answer to any discussion taken by an adult

Dard said:
Yeah ok, whatever...

Mate i really suggest....you give up DAoC as your just not the right mentality.. :p

Ahtlehson

Fledgling Freddie
Relics are just art.
That's why there is guards. "You can watch, but don't touch or we are gonna get violent!"

:p

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Ashgen said:

The difference is we took OUR relic back in an AC!

I fail to see the difference :p

Its like saying "His it the eye for an eye law?" cause if it his you are kinda getting hipocrit

censi

Can't get enough of FH
enough about the relics though.

at the end of the day, you aint gonna stop newbs AC'ing them. Same as you aint gonna stop a newb adding.

set your own standards. and let the lemons do what they do best, sux balls etc.

Quantaco

Fledgling Freddie
Hahahahahahahaha! Sorry guys I cant stop laughing, omg Hibs Cant afford there lose of a relic and keep whine whine whine... I dont understand that if

hib has lost relic and what makes different? < I cant think of any tbh>, bahiee/ enchanter will continue there same job, nuke though walls. Animst will

spam pet to hell, bard still has instead mess, HIB still be the underpopulared realm <good bonuses> still. And Lost a relic and people leaving the game...

lol what a loser.

Juses!!!! WE Lost one relic SHIT!!!!! THE END OF THE WORLD ??

But remember a hero never need to ask some enemies to help, only loser do that?!?!?! < understand that HIBBIES?>

Lagas

Fledgling Freddie
To start it off, yes dard might have gotten a little too steamy, not denying that... but on the other hand it can be quite depressing when ur talking to nothing but bricks!
Sollac said:
It's fun, all the opted grps who IN THEIR OPINION finds nothing but fair FGvFG fights the most ENJOYABLE part of the game. These people have their little sacred corner called agramon, where they roll around leaving the rest of the population to do WHATEVER they think is fun.

Sollac said:
who's pushing his views onto others now? :wanker: hypocrite?

Sollac said:

Lame ass tree huggers.
Yes cause obviously only hibs whine, mids/albs dont do it either? If u bothered to look at who posted whine about zerging and tryin to force there playstyle onto others, its actually only a selective few who have been long gone from this server (and actually i wish i were one of those enlighted people who had foreseen what a complete bunch of hypocrite wankers there indeed is left on this server!). Seeing that u are all so happy to quote/flame the NFD member who have bothered to post in this thread, u sure did know that we are some of the last people to actually have decided to leave the server... beeing the most patient people actually giving the server a second chance!

I also find it quite amusing that u all whine about how all the lewt GG ppl are too "weak"/quitters etc etc, u cant honestly blame other people for going where they find their fun will be maximized can u? Most of the GG's having roamed the frontiers of daoc through time will always have joined in on the action when REAL relic raids have taken place, what fun is there in fighting the guards, when u can actually try getting some balls n bringing on some action that will benefit all THREE realms? But then again u cant blame guilds like CM, for atcking at shit'o'clock in the morning when theres no opposition at all... after all they will loose even when they out number their enemies 2/3:1... even worse then GA, who will win when u fall asleep on ur keyboard... but no not even then will a guild like CM win! (please note i said LIKE, not limiting to point out cm as theres other guilds like them who i have no fucking clue about the names off)

I sincerely hope we will see the other remaining set grps still roaming cluster come to avalon aswell, especially TT :fluffle: really isnt worth it to spend more time on this
R.I.P Prydwen/excalibur 2001 - 2006 :(

trycorn

Fledgling Freddie
QuickStix said:
sorry .. but i got to LOL @ all the drama queens kinda saying that the server is gonna die and loads of grps etc are gonna leave due to ONE relic being taken lmao.
im rather sure that none r quiting cos of ONE relic being taken, its just what 4 many ppl is the final drop. if it was prime time or something i would actualy think ppl would stay instead, but as proven many times before ppl wont get the big picture and continues to do stuff that hurt the server rather than boost the moral :twak:

Bondoila

Fledgling Freddie
Kinetix said:
I fail to see the difference :p

Its like saying "His it the eye for an eye law?" cause if it his you are kinda getting hipocrit

The better players in this game, plays this game for a challenge(1v1 or fg vs fg).
It wont be 100% fair fights if all realms have there own relics but it will be as fair as we can get them (the rr of the group / players will still make some diff)
If one of the realm's have an relic advantage the fg vs fg fights will be less fair and same goes for the 1v1 fights.
For adding, zerging ***** it wont be a big diff.....

Sum:
Taking back the relic to get balance between the realms = good thing!
Taking relics to unbalance between the realms = bad thing!

Shirel

Fledgling Freddie
I've actually taken the time to read the entire 12 pages (so far) of this thread and the only thing I can find to say is.....

"Why is it always Hib? Are the Mid guards too hard for you?"

Dr_Evil

Fledgling Freddie
At 4 o'clock in the night, my group (of Midgard) had to go to bed and the hibs had gone to bed long ago. My group of 7 had fun killing the CM group a couple of times, but can't stay on forever. :)

See when all hibs and mids have gone to bed, it's a hint to the albs to GO TO SLEEP do something else! Not to start pve'ing the relics. Is that what albs are waiting for? Everyone to go to sleep so they can start taking relics? Why can't you go somewhere else to pve? There's a lot of different mobs out there to kill that can be a lot bigger challenge than keep guards. The guards aren't there to be the main defence of the keeps, the players are supposed to do that and you don't even give them a chance to defend. :touch:

It's common curtsey to play fair, if you have any sence of honour. The game is supposed to be fun at both ends, and it's the players' responsibility to make it so. :fluffle:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom