Gratz on relic albs

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Shike said:
why not just quit/move and be done with it shark? things aint gonna change at all, on the contrary, all that is left now is trash (ok ok.. there is a small amount of nice people too but they are diminishing) on the cluster and not much else at all. You know this aswell so.. dont waste yer breath :) imo.

Aye, spot on. Nothing more to add to this thread personally, may still jump on cluster for a bit of solo action and helping out alliance members in pve, but time for a move.

Treeeebeard

Fledgling Freddie
Gahn said:
Ofc being out of the game from some time u got no clue on what gone on for weeks do u?
I would hold my shit and if u wanna have an opinion, renew and do the Hippie Paladin yourselves only to see relics gone the v next morning.
Kthx bye.

Ive been active for around a month and a half now, And most the time iim RvRing on My ani all i see is hibs running around near there own keep zerging every alb and mid boat. Losing a relics hardly gonna change that :(
But yes, Like i explained in my previous post, Your oppion is all that counts :) despite the fact im a hibbie, and i dont feel the need to cry over the lose of a relic
Kthx bye.

fujjeh

Loyal Freddie
Sigwyen said:
Well tbh i dont think so .. but i do think ur letting this game get to u when ur getting upset about something some 1 else does ... even when its perfectly legal ..

I dont do AC's myself, I dont play at that time but still, how annoying it might be to login the next day and find a red frontier, its still a part of the game wether u like it or not ... and to shout and calling names is totally disrespectfull .. cuz frankly they pay the same subs as u .. even if it's there parents doing it .. and no i don't cry when this happens to midg neither if i get zerged addet on .... cuz i still love this game and concider all those things to be a part of the game...

I'm a Saint i know

/Mirk
im not upset at all, couldnt care less tbh, just stating a fact :)

Dard

Part of the furniture
Treeeebeard said:
Ive been active for around a month and a half now, And most the time iim RvRing on My ani all i see is hibs running around near there own keep zerging every alb and mid boat. Losing a relics hardly gonna change that :(
But yes, Like i explained in my previous post, Your oppion is all that counts :) despite the fact im a hibbie, and i dont feel the need to cry over the lose of a relic
Kthx bye.

Thats the point though, try moving away from a bridge, go beno, go bled, same shit different places bigger zergs, try skirting the edge of one of those areas to get a decent fight only to get chased across a zone by huge numbers of random twats.

Perhaps you could try take a tower only to have it raized to the ground by superior numbers who wont come out of there keep or maybe you could arrange a relic raid & see how you get on with that, think what a great achievement that would be only to wake up the next morning to discover it was a waste of time .... it gets boring after a while .. yeah yeah 24/7 .. subs .. zzzzz

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
Cromcruaich said:
I applaud the upbeat sentiment Muy, but I think you're expectations fall short of the reality on the cluster at the moment.

i dunno; the number of players has been declining for the last 3.5 years. that has more to do with the age of the game and the fact that few people seems capable of keeping their intrest going into a single game for many years.

You seem to think that the ingame effects have a very big influence on the player base, i think other factors have a way bigger influence...

i for one am almost sure the number of players would double ALMOST OVERNIGHT IF those damn prepaid cards would actually be for sale via other means than ordering them with visa on the net.

i consider the ingame evolutions as a motivation, not a deterent to the same degree as you it seems.

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Sharkith said:
In the end Shike you were right. The game favours the lame.

I am trying to say I am definitely moving and I certainly will not be around to give the gimps their uber relic rvr - I have danced to their tune too many times now. Finally they can have it their way - and look at the state of the server - when did you last see 3 keeps stay in Alb hands for a full day....

Think about Tweenies....

Of course I'm right, I usually am! ^^

But seriously, one thing to consider is that you actually are fueling the lamers need for fame and what you and others are doing is exactly what they desire. Just drop out, do a /sal and move on. Let them have their way until there is nothing left and leave it at that, end of story. Nobody wins but you since you dont waste time anymore :)

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Treeeebeard said:
Kthx bye.

Am pretty sure that u gonna arrange a great retake, gonna pass by and read about it soon nuff! Have fun.

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Treeeebeard said:
Kthx bye.

lol Treebeard hows the Sorc on Excal coming along? ;)

Good luck mate with the server people have been stuck like shite to bridges for around 6 months and longer sad but true. I wish you all the best though we had some good laughs in the MH when we almost got that group going. You might be glad to know I never did learn how to stay back on the druid. ;)

MaCaBr3

Banned
Aren't you guys fucking bored to repeat yourself every time this happens? Take the same kind of thread 1 year ago and you can copy/paste everything in this thread.

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
Dard said:
Thats the point though, try moving away from a bridge, go beno, go bled, same shit different places bigger zergs, try skirting the edge of one of those areas to get a decent fight only to get chased across a zone by huge numbers of random twats.

so you cry because there are no fg/soloers to fight elsewhere and so you move to a more populated area and then you cry cause you encounter superior numbers ??

what do you want ?

people to wait in line, take a ticket and wait for your aproval to do anything ?

Dard said:
Perhaps you could try take a tower only to have it raized to the ground by superior numbers who wont come out of there keep or maybe you could arrange a relic raid & see how you get on with that, think what a great achievement that would be only to wake up the next morning to discover it was a waste of time .... it gets boring after a while .. yeah yeah 24/7 .. subs .. zzzzz

since when is playing a game NOT a wast of time ? a fun waste of time, but games are a waste of time nonetheless.

wtf are you doing when you wake up and consider the evening you had yesterday a waste of time cause someone else had the audacity to play and do something WITHOUT your aproval ?

Treeeebeard

Fledgling Freddie
Dard said:

If i did a successfull relic raid, I wouldnt care less if we lost it do to a AC raid the next day, just the fact i managed a successfull primetime RR would by my own sence of achivment :p

If people are looking for fair instanced RvR, I hear Guildwars and WoW have that to some scale =/ (And WoWs easy too!:m00: )

Treeeebeard

Fledgling Freddie
Sharkith said:
lol Treebeard hows the Sorc on Excal coming along? ;)

Good luck mate with the server people have been stuck like shite to bridges for around 6 months and longer sad but true. I wish you all the best though we had some good laughs in the MH when we almost got that group going. You might be glad to know I never did learn how to stay back on the druid. ;)

Logged it on yesterday to get it CS encounter, brought the book, then gave it to a heretic am getting leveld! :p Lee, ben, Ash, paul ect trying out albs for abit so thought id join them. Once they get bored will prob go back to trying to get tree from RR6 - RR7 ;) Yeh its a shame we never got a real group going in time, maybe WAR aye? :p

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
hopefully Treee mate was so nice to see you again in game - good luck with things here. Same goes for the rest of you I can do nothing but wish you all the best ! Has been fun trolling and winding peeps up - all part of the crack. Time to go now. :)

Dard

Part of the furniture
Muylaetrix said:
so you cry because there are no fg/soloers to fight elsewhere and so you move to a more populated area and then you cry cause you encounter superior numbers ??

what do you want ?

people to wait in line, take a ticket and wait for your aproval to do anything ?

since when is playing a game NOT a wast of time ? a fun waste of time, but games are a waste of time nonetheless.

wtf are you doing when you wake up and consider the evening you had yesterday a waste of time cause someone else had the audacity to play and do something WITHOUT your aproval ?

You are a thick fucking retard, a purile piece of shit & you wouldnt understand the point of reason or fair play or morals or whatever you want to call it if it came up to you in the street & kicked you in the bollocks.

Dard

Part of the furniture
Treeeebeard said:
If i did a successfull relic raid, I wouldnt care less if we lost it do to a AC raid the next day, just the fact i managed a successfull primetime RR would by my own sence of achivment :p

If people are looking for fair instanced RvR, I hear Guildwars and WoW have that to some scale =/ (And WoWs easy too!:m00: )

Yeah ok, whatever.

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
Dard said:
You are a thick fucking retard, a purile piece of shit & you wouldnt understand the point of reason or fair play or morals or whatever you want to call it if it came up to you in the street & kicked you in the bollocks.

/ponder dard

delifie

Fledgling Freddie
hibbis come and join mid at the 9/12 and lest hit albs back to stone age as we did for 2 years. for hibgard.

(ps. go and read on midgård forum in here and try to help us killing the albs)

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
delifie said:
hibbis come and join mid at the 9/12 and lest hit albs back to stone age as we did for 2 years. for hibgard.

that's the spirit :)

hibgard unite !!!

make albion burn !!!

dub

One of Freddy's beloved
shouldnt try plan primetime retake , will just teach albs that they get prime action for night raids , they dont deserve that , just pve it and hand it to a luri or sumthing.

Rami

One of Freddy's beloved
What was it this time zerg/early morning/Manisch's army of unholy kittens?
I miss DAoC :mad:

Muppet

Fledgling Freddie
All I can say - oh god not again...

And with that I mean :

- the relic take at the worst time possible
- the insta-whine that comes with it

We were at this already last time, so I wont go into any discussion about whats right or wrong (not that it would make a difference for about 80% of the posters of this thread).

But in the end, yes oh yes, it was Albion as a realm that did all this?! :touch:

Its rather small-minded to blame the whole realm for it *again*
I had a good time, since a long time, in rvr for the last 2 days (nottmoor and crim), which probably got screwed over now, because of the relic raid.
All I can say is, its a shame that alot of honorable hib guildgroups/pug's wont be around anymore.

Blow

Fledgling Freddie
delifie said:

You dont even try your self first?
Shows your weakness, maybe we should ask mythic to make hib and mid as 1 realm in the next patch.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Rami said:
What was it this time zerg/early morning/Manisch's army of unholy kittens?
I miss DAoC :mad:

I was PvE'ing! In DS! And the early morning Army is led by Spets, a Warden.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Blow said:
Shows your weakness, maybe we should ask mythic to make hib and mid as 1 realm in the next patch.

Just need to delete Midgard for that.

luribeauty

Fledgling Freddie
maybe them albs who take it at night should just reroll to co-op servers?plenty off pve action for them there:p

Jollz

Loyal Freddie
Would be nice to know when the albs that camp bridges 24/7 take relic's/Keep's when there is no enemy to fight. Will grow some balls make some groups and come play with the big boys. Why is there so few people willing to do this on Alb I.E TT H30 and Gingy's group. Yes I know mids camp BB but not on the scale of Alb. So come on some one do something to bring some rep back to your realm instead of pissing EVRYONE else off...:england:

dub

One of Freddy's beloved
Blow said:

you didnt try your self first :)

now hand that relic back to hibs and go try primetime , and if you succeed we can discuss this quensbury rules stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom