Gratz on relic albs

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
seems like the hibs who held 3 powerrelics for 2 years without us being to ever do something about it are crying their hearts out AGAIN.

if this upsets you this much, i have only one advice, quit.

this game is obviously too though for people who can't accept that they are not the center of the world, and who can't accept that not everyone plays during the same hours.

24/7 accept, move on and don't whine, OR, quit.

before warhammer will arive, there WILL be more 'out of prime time' raids. I EXPECT out of prime time raids !!!

if you can't cope with it, quit.

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Kinetix said:
Last week i tryed to level my eld and once i did /level 20 i did /who 20-25 and found like 2 ppl in that range.

lol whats so funny about this post is it has been like that for nigh on 2 years now, Kinetix sometime in the January sales you should go to www.buyaclue.com

XD

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Dard said:
You amaze me, really you do. I dont know if i should be rude to you or just feel sorry for you.

Well i preffer that you are amazed at me :D

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Sharkith said:
lol whats so funny about this post is it has been like that for nigh on 2 years now, Kinetix sometime in the January sales you should go to www.buyaclue.com

XD

Oh! what a funny post, did you made it by yourself or did you copy pasted it from one of septinas posts?

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Kinetix said:
Wow Sharp mouth you got there, too bad mouths dont win fights or arguments.
You speak of what majority wants, ofc that majority seems to be the majority of hibs ofc.
Lets get this straight you could say what you want i wouldnt still give a dam. Albs did AC, Hibs did AC, albs did AC again its all in the game.
The only1 blindfolded and minus whatever that is, is u tbh.You try to make the role of Mahatma Ghandi with a combination of Fidel Castro here and you fail to realize that you cant control the lives of other ppl that have other way of lifes ex: work later hours, night school, Uni after work and can only play later hours.You want to force them to play prime time cause its the good of the comunity?
I´ve said it before get more ppl in Hibernia! for instance some of my guildies are currently playing their hib toons and leveling others. What do you think it would happen if Hibs would start to make leveling sessions/posts? The result would be more ppl from mid and alb to go hibernia. Last week i tryed to level my eld and once i did /level 20 i did /who 20-25 and found like 2 ppl in that range.

Keep living in your dreamland, ofc it won't change anything for ya ain't it? U can only play against guards anyway. And i can imagine that OF COURSE the late night raiders are the majority of peeps playing cluster, and not a small minority who's just ruining for the LARGE part of the playerbase.
Talk about blind and selfish ppl! xD
Rly whenever u gonna realize that it's U u are dictating shit to others and NOT me, it will be the time when u'll grow up and i will be more than willing to clap at your new status of sentient being.
I sincerly doubt, altho, that we will ever see that say.

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
Cromcruaich said:
Mmm, wanna think a bit more deeply about who the real losers are?

the cry babies.

almost every succesfull relic raid has brought 2 weeks of uber war in the fronteer in it's wake.

Give more relic raids ! give some life on the server ! give people a reason to hate and fight !

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Muylaetrix said:
seems like the hibs who held 3 powerrelics for 2 years without us being to ever do something about it are crying their hearts out AGAIN.

this game is obviously too though for people who can't accept that they are not the center of the world, and who can't accept that not everyone plays during the same hours.

before warhammer will arive, there WILL be more 'out of prime time' raids. I EXPECT out of prime time raids !!!

We won't quit we will simply move to a place where people have arranged to respect each others playstyles, where people can zerg for the realm (oh and guess what where they can probably take a relic over night and we won't qq)and where FG RvR and even solo RvR exists in a healthy way.

Guess what we can do that! We pay our subs and we finally realised that there was no point trying to solve the problem with people like you.

Gratz on your new server I guess /wave

bu bye Muylaetrix.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Muylaetrix said:

Like we took em with early morning raids in OF, k xD

Muylaetrix said:
the cry babies.

almost every succesfull relic raid has brought 2 weeks of uber war in the fronteer in it's wake.

Give more relic raids ! give some life on the server ! give people a reason to hate and fight !

Y don't u take your own advice and pve the rest of the Relics at 5 am to bring back some life in the server?
Go on be my guest. Also the last relic defence only brought 2 weeks of QQ about animists, bainshees and ice wizzies and what not, now i realize it's your only way of rack rps, aoeing from a corner of a keep, but it ain't my idea of fun.

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Kinetix said:
Oh! what a funny post, did you made it by yourself or did you copy pasted it from one of septinas posts?

I am still laughing so much at your previous post to care. XD

Muylaetrix said:
the cry babies.

not this time, not this time - you will see.

Sigwyen

Fledgling Freddie
Dard said:
You amaze me, really you do. I dont know if i should be rude to you or just feel sorry for you.

U should really try to read ur own posts m8 .. and u might be amazed aswell !!

/Mirk

gravedigger

Fledgling Freddie
Muylaetrix said:

way ahead of you m8 playin merlin and fucking lovin it , i mean rvr 24/7 (mornin , afternoon , evening) np at all and i finally got my fun back in this game definatly

i know you will prolly either move or play a wow compared game as warhammer is now like you say

only thing i can say is bring it on , personal i dont think there would be none AC raids in the first place on US since its rvr 24/7 like i said (btw lotm client is uber for rvr)

so i hope you guys keep pveing those relics since i dont play on hib/excal atm :england:

Dard

Part of the furniture
Muylaetrix said:

Another thick **** arrives on the scene, you dont understand the that was then this is now scenario ... well have fun exploiting pbao on bridges with your DI bot .. if you stand there long enough you may actually hit a caravan .. you'll get rp's for that too apparently.

Sigwyen

Fledgling Freddie
Sharkith said:
We won't quit we will simply move to a place where people have arranged to respect each others playstyles, where people can zerg for the realm (oh and guess what where they can probably take a relic over night and we won't qq)and where FG RvR and even solo RvR exists in a healthy way.

Guess what we can do that! We pay our subs and we finally realised that there was no point trying to solve the problem with people like you.

Gratz on your new server I guess /wave

bu bye Muylaetrix.

Auch threatening to leave servers cuz the big albsies made u cry ? ..

Sry m8 that aint a threat .. u pay ur subs (most likely) go to avalon if u like .. Nobodys forcing u to stand ground ... u may give up its perfectly allright m8 /hug

/mirk

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Gahn said:
Keep living in your dreamland, ofc it won't change anything for ya ain't it? U can only play against guards anyway. And i can imagine that OF COURSE the late night raiders are the majority of peeps playing cluster, and not a small minority who's just ruining for the LARGE part of the playerbase.
Talk about blind and selfish ppl! xD
Rly whenever u gonna realize that it's U u are dictating shit to others and NOT me, it will be the time when u'll grow up and i will be more than willing to clap at your new status of sentient being.
I sincerly doubt, altho, that we will ever see that say.

Bud Im not the one telling what ppl should do or not its you that are saying such things. You expect ppl to play fair and square and be honest and respect others...who is living in a dreamworld?! Its a 24/7 game played by players from 10-40+- years and different PoV and yet you insist on they playing the way YOU THINK ITS CORRECT.
Dont tell me you expect all the humanity to actually stop wars and being selfish and starting to respect the others etc etc?
As for growing, age as nothing to do with understanding what is happening here.It seems unlike you i can see the game with a reality view not a "my personal dreamworld" view.

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Dard said:
Another thick **** arrives on the scene, you dont understand the that was then this is now scenario ... well have fun exploiting pbao on bridges with your DI bot .. if you stand there long enough you may actually hit a caravan .. you'll get rp's for that too apparently.

Whats the problem with having a DI bot on stick again? :p
do you blaim Teamwizzy for having 4 icers and 1 bot on stick as well?

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Kinetix said:
Bud Im not the one telling what ppl should do or not its you that are saying such things. You expect ppl to play fair and square and be honest and respect others...who is living in a dreamworld?! Its a 24/7 game played by players from 10-40+- years and different PoV and yet you insist on they playing the way YOU THINK ITS CORRECT.
Dont tell me you expect all the humanity to actually stop wars and being selfish and starting to respect the others etc etc?
As for growing, age as nothing to do with understanding what is happening here.It seems unlike you i can see the game with a reality view not a "my personal dreamworld" view.

Kinetix how can you say in your first line that your not telling anyone how to play when you then go on to say its a 24/7 game and that Gahn is playing in a dreamworld?

Your logic is astounding it really is. Keep it up because everytime you post I cry laughing some more XD

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
The whine in here mades me laugh. You could invest your energy on retaking the relic instead. Said it so many times, you can only blame yourself for playing a 24/7 game that makes it easy to take relics w/o no oposition. Instead you choose to blame the players, because it's easier for you than to admit that it is your own fault to play a flawed game.

And balance my ass tbh, in what dream world are you living?

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
why not just quit/move and be done with it shark? things aint gonna change at all, on the contrary, all that is left now is trash (ok ok.. there is a small amount of nice people too but they are diminishing) on the cluster and not much else at all. You know this aswell so.. dont waste yer breath :) imo.

gravedigger

Fledgling Freddie
Manisch Depressiv said:
The whine in here mades me laugh. You could invest your energy on retaking the relic instead. Said it so many times, you can only blame yourself for playing a 24/7 game that makes it easy to take relics w/o no oposition. Instead you choose to blame the players, because it's easier for you than to admit that it is your own fault to play a flawed game.

And balance my ass tbh, in what dream world are you living?

playin 24/7 game i must agree with ya :fluffle:

puttin my energy in recapturing? = cba got to much fun on merlin :flame:

dreamworld? = i got my dreamworld on merlin now :flame:

Dard

Part of the furniture
Shike said:
why not just quit/move and be done with it shark? things aint gonna change at all, on the contrary, all that is left now is trash (ok ok.. there is a small amount of nice people too but they are diminishing) on the cluster and not much else at all. You know this aswell so.. dont waste yer breath :) imo.

Very true .... But its fun having a few parting shots before we leave :)

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
Gahn said:
Like we took em with early morning raids in OF, k xD.

how they were taken doesn't intrest me, fact was it was almost impossible for 90% of the albs to be competitive during those 2 years.

i never cryed over it, i never whined over it. it just made life harder. 2 years that i got killed 10 times as many as i was able to kill people.

apparantly THAT is only something albs can cope with while for the other realms it is a reason to cry bloody murder and cancel subs. i don't get it.

it made us just more determined. it seems to have made the other realms weak.

it's all a mather of PoV.

for some people what happened last night is a reason to fight back and try harder and will be the start of a few weeks of more activity, for some it appears to be the end of the world.

I am sure a few people had the night of their lives last night and felt on top of the world when they placed the relic. and some people will have felt sick when they logged in today.

All part of the game.

Sorry if you don't like what i have to say.

i Lub you all. (welll, nearly all, grumble)

Dard

Part of the furniture
Muylaetrix said:
how they were taken doesn't intrest me, fact was it was almost impossible for 90% of the albs to be competitive during those 2 years.

i never cryed over it, i never whined over it. it just made life harder. 2 years that i got killed 10 times as many as i was able to kill people.

apparantly THAT is only something albs can cope with while for the other realms it is a reason to cry bloody murder and cancel subs. i don't get it.

for some people what happened last night is a reason to fight back and try harder and will be the start of a few weeks of more activity, for some it appears to be the end of the world.

I am sure a few people had the night of their lives last night and felt on top of the world when they placed the relic. and some people will have felt sick when they logged in today.

All part of the game.

i Lub you all. (welll, nearly all, grumble)[/QUOTE

Its posts like this that make me believe you have only been playing for 18 months or so :fluffle:

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Shike said:

In the end Shike you were right. The game favours the lame.

I am trying to say I am definitely moving and I certainly will not be around to give the gimps their uber relic rvr - I have danced to their tune too many times now. Finally they can have it their way - and look at the state of the server - when did you last see 3 keeps stay in Alb hands for a full day....

Think about Tweenies....

Sigwyen

Fledgling Freddie
Muylaetrix said:

All part of the game.

Amen - all part of the life of Daoc

if u look into Kane's principuls regarding social politics u will learn there are up's and downs but no matter the life still goes on...

Muylaetrix said:

Well i reckon that depends on trough whoms eyes ur looking but ...

Looking forward to the next qq tread this one is getting thind :(

/Mirk

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Muylaetrix said:
the cry babies.

I applaud the upbeat sentiment Muy, but I think you're expectations fall short of the reality on the cluster at the moment.

rawr

Fledgling Freddie
Muylaetrix said:
I disagree, the population is already low, and still dropping; such an act now is only pushing the last few away. You won't see an increase in activity as people are more inclined (especially those that considered leaving already) to just give in now, sad but true. I expect to see more people consider leaving as the population drops even lower, those that enjoy the siege/ relic part of the game may start to come out to play now, but they're going to be playing on their own and it won't last forever.

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Sharkith said:
Kinetix how can you say in your first line that your not telling anyone how to play when you then go on to say its a 24/7 game and that Gahn is playing in a dreamworld?

Your logic is astounding it really is. Keep it up because everytime you post I cry laughing some more XD

From what he said one can understand that he and the majority of players dont want AC raids, despite correct or incorrect im just saying it happened before, it happen now and will happen in the future cause its a 24/7 game.
Back in OF one could take a keep by surprise in Prime time cause there wasnt this (imho) stupid NF with insta ports and opening gates to relics.
What amazes me is the fact that some ppl go bezerk over a AC RR that has been flowing at least 3 times between realms this year and gives lets say a wizard +60/70 dam on a nuke and making a 33 rejuv cleric heal for more 70hps ( wich i think its pathetic).
Lets be honest Gahn can Shout out till he goes blue it wont change things, no need to point the thinger and insult other ppl over it. Just learn from it and live on.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Muylaetrix said:

All part of the game.

Lol rly reality check Muyla, in OF we had to eat shit for 3 years being the underdog and with iRvR garden perma camped in Emain and it was Albs who had to put up with shit?
Cmon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom