Gratz on relic albs

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Sollac said:
what is the game concept m8....oh shit must run around in opted grp..relics are for show, not part of the game ata all...

empty server is because you cant be arsed to play the game as intended and want to push your opinions and view on to others.

Fuck that...We play for fun...Rather than whine about it here..log your character and fight us for your right to whine...

Lame ass tree huggers.

Lame morons pveing guards!
If u only had the guts to come get em prime time no1 ever gonna whined at it.
Since, instead, it's the fucking usual shit, go get a bath of piss in the Cauldron for all that i care!

Zakoraya

Fledgling Freddie
To be honest, it makes me sad that Albs with the mental agility of a plank of wood can cause a lot of pointless anger by posting halfwit comments, and pushing good people with strong morals and a leader like Dardalion to say what he said, even if it was abit much.

This game is about fun, and in the last few days most of the Hib/Pry community has quit because of things like this which end people's desire to play.

Sollac said:
... empty server is because you cant be arsed to play the game as intended and want to push your opinions and view on to others.

I was surprised you are blaming people who work + go to University or whatever for not being arsed to play the game, at what Lagas accurately described as shit o'clock. The cluster population is waning. The fact that its waning surely means you can have a decent relic take at any time + fight real people to take it? Its not like you will be outnumbered or anything. Bring emotion back to the game, makes things happen, keep the games cogs moving and oiled. The way its been done just kills all of that.

the Cat.

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Manisch Depressiv said:
Funny how 10% of bonus to something makes everybody whine.

Only when the 10% bonus is taken at shit time of the morning would be nice if they tried getting the 10% bonus when there are people on line.

Soulja

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Soulja_IA_ said:
Only when the 10% bonus is taken at shit time of the morning would be nice if they tried getting the 10% bonus when there are people on line.

Soulja

Why should they? To earn your respect? The world doesn't evolve around your respect. Nobody gives a shit.

Even if they would try to go with some trend of let's say only fancy FG vs FG fights or clean solo fights, most people on here would still be the same assholes they are and still think they are somehow better.

Most of the people talking the AC'ers down don't even play on this server anymore or would never invite a gimp to their precious FG to give him a chance to evolve and to taste the sweetness of a more challenging way to play. They would prolly invite him once when one of their buddies is not available and kick him on the first two mistakes that cost them the FG fight and earned some some stupid comments on IRC and made their epeens vanish.

So why should someone even try to earn some respect from a community full of assholes?

You know, even though I do prefer balanced challenging fights I've been running on stuck to a FG that told me to fuck off and I didn't have a clue why, I have been AC relic raiding 3 relics at 7 am in the morning with 80 other Albs, I have been running with 2 FGs on stick to piss Quinlan and his zerg crew off but I also had my very fair share of 1 vs 1 fights and FG vs FG fights and respected the spirit of such engangements.

Now you go and show me a player that has a clean vest, that can demand the respect. Their is none. Everybody started as a noob and has been doing this or that.

Examples from the past: Why should I not add on a FG with Staj when he is duoing me with his Bard buddy? Why should I not add on a FG with Maelstrom when Miracle is running around with Majsan and fucking fights up by three shotting some. Sure, we can whine about Horner or high RR Wizzards running with their DI bots killing fights, because they do not belong to the leet IRC crew. If it's someone from the hood, they have jester's licence?!

This is still a role playing game. I don't have to go on the IRC and join channels to ask them to respect mine solo behaviour. If they want respect, they should go ahead and show a way and not behave like wankers and then whine all day long that someone ruined their game and killed their cluster.

The groups who left the cluster and went to Avalon or US can blame themself for the situation. They have been running daily fighting the same groups, killing the same noobs/zergers over and over again. The newcomers didn't succeed, they stopped with their tries of FG fights leaving less victims. I've been told by someone that the leet and/or the whiners fucked off from the cluster and that it is good this way. That Agramon is great. 2 weeks later the very same people are moving to Avalon too. I can understand that running around in a circle and fighting the very same few groups is boring. But maybe some people used this game too much and maybe they just don't realize it.

I don't know what to say any more, the constant whines/insults on FH are really pathetic.

People take relics because they don't have anything left to do and are frustrated, they can't PvE every single night they play.

TT lowers a keep because they don't have anyone left to fight and are frustrated, they can't PvE every single night they play.

Same boat.

MaditioN

Can't get enough of FH
Manisch Depressiv said:
TT lowers a keep because they don't have anyone left to fight and are frustrated, they can't PvE every single night they play.

lowering keep to lvl1 is fucking ace plan, just claim all keeps with decent guild and downgrade them if any tards ac a relic and its ez to take back! :]

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
MaditioN said:
lowering keep to lvl1 is fucking ace plan, just claim all keeps with decent guild and downgrade them if any tards ac a relic and its ez to take back! :]

That was my idea too, but I didn't want to be blamed when it goes public so I didn't post it! Now you will get all the whine!

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Manisch Depressiv said:
That was my idea too, but I didn't want to be blamed when it goes public so I didn't post it! Now you will get all the whine!

Feck off - I suggested it a while back and it is a cool thing to do!!

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
What a surprise.. cunning edge and bulletproof tactics pulled this one off for sure.. Good work ladies

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom