Gratz on relic albs

eble@work

Fledgling Freddie
Geez, is it holidays in some parts of europe atm, cos crauch was taken at 5am Nged taken 7am thats GMT.

Damn those guards they put up the fight of doom.

Eble

Bigbrother

Fledgling Freddie
sigh

always somone .. hmmm u just couldt keep ur fingers away could you ..

Gahn

Resident Freddy
It was surely a Realm Mission i tell ya!
Fuck off idiots, like Cluster ain't in a bad shape already.

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
UK cluster is now closed would the last Luwi leaving the room please turn out the lights....

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
Sharkith said:
UK cluster is now closed would the last Luwi leaving the room please turn out the lights....

i was gonne say gratz but ...nahhh

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
BIG BIG Gratz to all the Albs on Relic Raid YOU Must feel OH SO PROUD that you defeated an enemy in Bed again :worthy:

Dam them Relic Guards must of been So So tough.

Would of been nice if you attempted this at primetime but as we all know you Albs just don't have the balls for it.

Gratz again on Relic :wanker:

Soulja

Caylan Raal

Fledgling Freddie
They only outnumber us 3 to 1 at prime time the odds are so not in their favour ....

Tuppe

Fledgling Freddie
would be fun to see stats how many albs/hibs/mids switch to winning team? start day in hibs/mids and when notice albs doing rr, log fast to own sorc/wiz and join merry mens.

QuickStix

Fledgling Freddie
wasnt this kinda thread done to death when HIBS took the relics last at AC?

p.s i wasnt there :)

funy tho that hibs moaning when they done the same a few weeks back :)

yes AC is lame .. but as is said EVERY SINGLE TIME a AC happens... its 24 hr game if no1 to fight.. why not take a relic?

Sollers

Fledgling Freddie
blegh :(

let me be the one to apologize in the name of all the albs that don't agree (which are at least my guildies :p)

Bigbrother

Fledgling Freddie
QuickStix said:
wasnt this kinda thread done to death when HIBS took the relics last at AC?

p.s i wasnt there :)

funy tho that hibs moaning when they done the same a few weeks back :)

yes AC is lame .. but as is said EVERY SINGLE TIME a AC happens... its 24 hr game if no1 to fight.. why not take a relic?

oooo let me enligten u ..
the server is struggling , and this will make more people just go for another server...ie avalon, and what we have then .. a cluster struggeling even more .. i totaly agree . its a 24/7 game , but some thing shouldnt be fiddled with, and espes not while the cluster is in current state

unless ofc the albs wanna have the cluster to themself .. and bragg about having all the relic's

o and ps ... when hibs took relic , it was a RETAKE of somthing that belongs to them .. a big difference.. :)
if u steal somthing u better be ready to defend it.

Sigwyen

Fledgling Freddie
So what they took a relic as Ac .. who gives a shit** just take it back anyway u like ... as simple as that stop the bloody whine about it .. it's not like its the end of the world for crying out laud ! ...

As stated it's a 24/7 online game or bound to miss out on some action and all can't / won't game at the same time ...

U can't dictate how others should enjoy there game u can only deside how u wanna play it.

/Mirk

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Sigwyen said:
So what they took a relic as Ac .. who gives a shit** just take it back anyway u like ... as simple as that stop the bloody whine about it .. it's not like its the end of the world for crying out laud ! ...

As stated it's a 24/7 online game or bound to miss out on some action and all can't / won't game at the same time ...

U can't dictate how others should enjoy there game u can only deside how u wanna play it.

/Mirk

Comprehension ofc doesn0t belong to your house, go on and do the fuck u want. Just hope u won't come crying in here cause u'll have to pve 24/7 tho, cause it's what will happen thx to this smart move.

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Sigwyen said:

/Mirk

Can't work out if this is serious or a parody.

fujjeh

Loyal Freddie
Sigwyen said:
no but it brings the end of english servers even closer :)

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Yeh we wave a big bye bye to all the morons, have fun playing with our "ex" guards xD

Sigwyen

Fledgling Freddie
fujjeh said:
no but it brings the end of english servers even closer :)

Well tbh i dont think so .. but i do think ur letting this game get to u when ur getting upset about something some 1 else does ... even when its perfectly legal ..

I dont do AC's myself, I dont play at that time but still, how annoying it might be to login the next day and find a red frontier, its still a part of the game wether u like it or not ... and to shout and calling names is totally disrespectfull .. cuz frankly they pay the same subs as u .. even if it's there parents doing it .. and no i don't cry when this happens to midg neither if i get zerged addet on .... cuz i still love this game and concider all those things to be a part of the game...

I'm a Saint i know

/Mirk

elbeek

Part of the furniture
Seems like the new wave of rp hungry twats have yet again spoilt the game for those left.

Embarrased to be an Alb.

eble@work

Fledgling Freddie
Sigwyen said:
Well tbh i dont think so .. but i do think ur letting this game get to u when ur getting upset about something some 1 else does ... even when its perfectly legal ..

I dont do AC's myself, I dont play at that time but still, how annoying it might be to login the next day and find a red frontier, its still a part of the game wether u like it or not ... and to shout and calling names is totally disrespectfull .. cuz frankly they pay the same subs as u .. even if it's there parents doing it .. and no i don't cry when this happens to midg neither if i get zerged addet on .... cuz i still love this game and concider all those things to be a part of the game...

I'm a Saint i know

/Mirk

I'll start by saying 'you sir are a fukwit'

Ok now that is out of the way, lets explain it in very simple terms for you, Albs now have +10% power, whoop the fucky do you might say, well for a start that stuff up FG vs FG action to a degree and were suffering from some grps leaving cluster already, last thing this server needs is more grp's leaving.

Second the alb zerg grows and we have casters all over the place and that will destroy the 1v1 some people enjoy.

Secondly sort of unrelated, but hib lost its MARR leader this week, we can only hope mastade leads/runs one to try and get our relic back, else it wouldn't take much for alb to nick a mid relic and tbh it would almost be game over on this server.

I just wanted a server to play on until WAR is released, if this continues this server will struggle to see spring.

Yeah its a 24hr game and if people like to PVE relics then thats cool, but Hib just dont have the numbers to respond anymore so good luck.

Someone PM horner and tell him to tell the lights out when he PVE's TNN with his BB.

Eble

buffswithlove

Loyal Freddie
its not Albs who made this relic take so easy. its just hibs enjoy insta rvr soooooooooooooooooooooooooo much... shud take keeps back faster.

elbeek

Part of the furniture
buffswithlove said:
its not Albs who made this relic take so easy. its just hibs enjoy insta rvr soooooooooooooooooooooooooo much... shud take keeps back faster.

At 5am? What planet do you come from?

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
You guys really disgust me. When hibs took/retook Relic at 5am did you hear me complain? No ofc not, as soon as some albs take your relic at 5am you go all bezerk.
Please dont give me the crap that you only take back your relic cause i dont give a dam if that relic belonged to you, jesus crist or the pope the principle is still the same. You took it at 5am! All i can say is well done its a 24/7 game live with it.

For those QQs that go to Avalon cause they think the grass is greener on the other side all i can say is " Go and dont come back" cause this cluster AND this Forum is full of QQs

Brackus

Fledgling Freddie
Gratz on taking relic of hibs the AC way, again I will repeat what people have previously said, hibs took their relic BACK at 5am, we took it back AC in the end because it was taken from us by AC we tried 5 times primetime, albs dont even attempt a primetime attack. the ONLY AC

Well it will just push people off the cluster, why not AC the other relic and while your at it AC both mids relics, it will probably help you in PVE zones, because there sure as hell wont be many people left with play style like this.

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Kinetix said:
You guys really disgust me. When hibs took/retook Relic at 5am did you hear me complain? No ofc not, as soon as some albs take your relic at 5am you go all bezerk.
Please dont give me the crap that you only take back your relic cause i dont give a dam if that relic belonged to you, jesus crist or the pope the principle is still the same. You took it at 5am! All i can say is well done its a 24/7 game live with it.

For those QQs that go to Avalon cause they think the grass is greener on the other side all i can say is " Go and dont come back" cause this cluster AND this Forum is full of QQs

me me me me me me me me QQ QQ QQ - another world class post by the meme of Alb knobnishness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom