Gratz on another successful early morning relic raid.

Lootie

Fledgling Freddie
Brodia said:
War is war. Alb just have to get up early to defend their realm.
Im very proud of beeing in a realm that actually can manage to gather enough peeps for a rr 6 cet.
Zerg isnt tactical planning, but getting peeps gathered for a early raid is damn uber.

Gratz to all those who was there. :cheers:

Underpopulated realm is for real warriors:)

I love this comment.
Shows Hib spirit!
Born a loser, allways a loser :worthy:

Arkian

Fledgling Freddie
Asq said:
When I came online, there were about 400 people logged on (at least that's the number I remember). Usually this means roughly 175 albs, 125 mids and 100 hibs. Are you now saying that from those 175 albs (roughly... no precise numbers here) there are only 26 lvl 50's? How about all the others that were playing alts?

Just after the relic was taken here is the Albion population, server showed 228 at the login screen.

06:55 GMT /who 50 = 28
/who = 46 at least 8 of which were under level 10 in the starter guilds who were new to DAoC.

Marc

FH is my second home
Brodia said:
War is war. Alb just have to get up early to defend their realm.
Im very proud of beeing in a realm that actually can manage to gather enough peeps for a rr 6 cet.
Zerg isnt tactical planning, but getting peeps gathered for a early raid is damn uber.

Gratz to all those who was there. :cheers:

Underpopulated realm is for real warriors:)

good for you

Now dont you have boat drop off points to camp with your animist chums? go go go albs need rps.

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Pathetic excuses from a pathetic realm. you must be really struggling to find anything to take pride in.

Antedeluvian

Fledgling Freddie
The old respected hib leaders like Novamir would be ashamed to be hib now, they never had problems to try primetime raids versus 3 times their numbers, and succeful raids i must add. Oh well, shit happends. :rolleyes:

Behmoth

Fledgling Freddie
Puppet said:
LOL prooves Hibernia/Excalibur has about 48 people who take this game far too serious xD

lol proves alb/excal has another moaning sheep. different when you have 6 times more numbers and steam roll us when you all went to NF where are the superior numbers now just zerg and get them back imo

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
Raven said:
really, whats the difference 50ish vs 25ish or 200ish vs 100ish prime time..yeah alarm clock raids suck, i have always agreed on that and always will but i dont think Hib had much of a choice with the population numbers atm

No alb will answer this question. 3rd time its asked in this thread and no reply, and there wont be one either, since there is no way to whine about being outnumbered 40 to 18, when they outnumber mids and hibs with the same numbers when they take keeps/relics.

Aussie

Banned
Behmoth said:
lol proves alb/excal has another moaning sheep.
before you want to make yourself look stupid again. he plays Hib/pryd for more then 2 years now. hasn't played his alb char at all.

Marc

FH is my second home
Behmoth said:
lol proves alb/excal has another moaning sheep. different when you have 6 times more numbers and steam roll us when you all went to NF where are the superior numbers now just zerg and get them back imo

cos when albs take them back, hibs wont moan? is dat right? and 6 times the numbers? keep on dreaming boyo. Why stop at 6? why not round it upto 10?

Antedeluvian

Fledgling Freddie
Behmoth said:

HAHAHAHA, rofl, he plays hib prydwen versus those supposed 6 times the number where hibs never did a AC raid in new frontiers, go there and look relic status. Dont look as albs steamrolling a shit, do it?

Maybe if hibs here stop camping PoC and killing artifact-expers when engaged whit mobs and organisce some groups they wouldnt need (lol, need) to resort :wanker: in AC raids.

Aussie

Banned
Marc said:
cos when albs take them back, hibs wont moan? is dat right? and 6 times the numbers? keep on dreaming boyo. Why stop at 6? why not round it upto 10?
because he never leaned counting higher then 6?

Neffneff

Fledgling Freddie
This comparison to hib/pry is getting old...here's a thought maybe the hibs aint that great there..maybe the albs/mids just suck even more?

just a thought, no offence meant to anyone at all.

Neffneff

Fledgling Freddie
Or maybe even the albs ned to reaach a certain critical mass number to qualify as an effective zerge, and they dont go tthat many on pry ^^

i think too much...

Brodia

Loyal Freddie
Your welcome:)

Marc said:

Btw,,,dont you have a boat to catch, so me and whoever you talking about can get some rps at droppoint? :kissit:

Marc

FH is my second home
noaim said:
No alb will answer this question. 3rd time its asked in this thread and no reply, and there wont be one either, since there is no way to whine about being outnumbered 40 to 18, when they outnumber mids and hibs with the same numbers when they take keeps/relics.

ok first of all, i have nps about time of raid, its 24/7 and have already congratulated the hiblets.

However, there is a difference. U see, hibs would of organised the raid beforehand, and organised what classes to bring. The 18 albions could of been 17 clerics and 1 infil. Hardly a defensive set up now is it. Compare that to 100+ hiblets online to defend an attack, gives them a much better pool of players and classes to choose from. Yes, numbers are comparable, but not classes. Can you see my point mate?

Marc

FH is my second home
Brodia said:
Btw,,,dont you have a boat to catch, so me and whoever you talking about can get some rps at droppoint? :kissit:

lol hey kiddo, 3 times ive seen you there as we have jumped off boat and 3 times who were the group left standing? on one occasion one of our clerics was afk, along with a sorc and merc. So if u wanna compare e peens go ahead. My ruler is out right now.

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
Marc said:
ok first of all, i have nps about time of raid, its 24/7 and have already congratulated the hiblets.

However, there is a difference. U see, hibs would of organised the raid beforehand, and organised what classes to bring. The 18 albions could of been 17 clerics and 1 infil. Hardly a defensive set up now is it. Compare that to 100+ hiblets online to defend an attack, gives them a much better pool of players and classes to choose from. Yes, numbers are comparable, but not classes. Can you see my point mate?

Yes, very well. When albs took Blendrake this week, there was 18 mids in defense bg, not all made it to the keep, but died on the way. Guards reported 83 albs at the end. Was it lame to take the keep then?

Edit: I personally think its pretty lame to plan a relic raid for an hour like this, but the majority of the whine in this thread seems to be about the numbers, and that isnt the lame part, imo ofc.

Marc

FH is my second home
noaim said:
Yes, very well. When albs took Blendrake this week, there was 18 mids in defense bg, not all made it to the keep, but died on the way. Guards reported 83 albs at the end. Was it lame to take the keep then?

I dont know if its lame or not, i dont even think the hibbies RR was lame considering its not exactly gonna be hard for albion or mid even to take that relic. I was just merely pointing out my answer to Ravens question. I think its great hibbies took the relic, there is no doubt they are seriously underpopulated.

Antedeluvian

Fledgling Freddie
noaim said:

Was it at 6 AM or something similar? was there inside a relic? apples whit apples? :rolleyes:

Aussie

Banned
noaim said:

maybe coz 90% of your realm didnt give a shit coz there was NOTHING to defend?

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
Antedeluvian said:
Was it at 6 AM or something similar? was there inside a relic? apples whit apples? :rolleyes:

I dont think it was inside a relic, it wasnt at 6 am, but read the thread and look at the whines, and you´ll find that the majority of them are about hibs outnumbering the albs soooo badly, nothing else.

jokke

Fledgling Freddie
come on mates, ive 100g i a bet that we wud make a bigger whine thread this week, and i have another 100g in that the whine thread after nxt weeks raid will be abit lower.

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
Aussie said:
maybe coz 90% of your realm didnt give a shit coz there was NOTHING to defend?

You missed the point with about half a mile, but seeing its you, thats ok.
Lireihuan whines about hibs taking a keep when outnumbering the defenders, and alot of the alb whine is about the numbers. Besides, its not like the mids outnumbered the albs when we had relics, even if most albs like to think that we did. Did albs think it was lame to take str-relics at a silly hour during the middle of a week? No, because there "had been fighting all evening", and albs outnumbered mids during the whole evening aswell. So QQ all you like about the hour, but albs whining about the numbers...thats just silly.

elbeek

Part of the furniture
Cerberos said:
HAHA well done hibs dont let those zerking pricks have any relics:)

Another who can't tell the difference between a game and rl.

Marc

FH is my second home
Cerberos said:

you mean, a bit like mids havent got any?

Wmv

Fledgling Freddie
elbeek said:
Another who can't tell the difference between a game and rl.
Another one? this thread is full of them.

It´s a game, who cares about AC raids, take them whenever you want.

AC raids and relics changes hand often > 1 realm hogging most of them for several months

snopy

Fledgling Freddie
Cerberos said:

hey buddy WoW needs a few of youre kind , so do all 3 realm´s a sweet one would ya :kissit:

Cerberos

Fledgling Freddie
I love the whine from these albs:) those that cant even solo, they have to grp up with 3 rr6+ (stealthers) to camp a bridge pathetic if you ask me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom