Gratz on another successful early morning relic raid.

Aussie

Banned
same time next week i hope, i'll reactivate my fotm and be ready :D

tookha

Fledgling Freddie
noaim said:
40 hibs vs 18 albs is soooo lame because the albs have no chance to defend, but 150 albs vs 50 hibs is fair. What albs experience at morningraids is what mids and hibs experience when fighting albs at primetime...outnumbered by 2x the number and no real chance to defend.

Any alb denying this should see the local Remington shop.

andree

Fledgling Freddie
Aaargh, u took the powerrelic?!?!?!? Stupid traxxx... go back and change it for the str one :wub:

jokke

Fledgling Freddie
andree said:
Aaargh, u took the powerrelic?!?!?!? Stupid traxxx... go back and change it for the str one :wub:

we will take that one nxt week mate, no worrys

Asq

Fledgling Freddie
Aussie said:
same time next week i hope, i'll reactivate my fotm and be ready :D
Another beheading then? Say 7.00 CET near Boldiam t1?

Marc

FH is my second home
isnt FH a beautiful thing? I love it when a particular realm takes anothers Relic, as the flame fest makes great readiing :D

Relics were there to be taken, regardless of time. Its a 24/7 game. Servers dont close at a particular time. Think of it as tescos 24/7 shopping. You can go pick up food whenever you want. Just think of the hibbies as the spooky midnight ravers, you know, the scallies riding thru town on their nicked shoppers.choppers,bmx's/mountain bikes, who have the munchies and need food at 6 am, still off their heads :D

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Pathetic tbh... and im a melee char so the dmg loss doesnt bother me , but 2.... 2 ALARM CLOCK RAIDS...

U shall be punished :p

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
Rocks to be honest, relics switching hands alot now, how it should be! Not one realm hogging them for months upon months. :)

tookha

Fledgling Freddie
knighthood said:
Pathetic tbh... and im a melee char so the dmg loss doesnt bother me , but 2.... 2 ALARM CLOCK RAIDS...

U shall be punished :p

If i was to quote something I'd choose the part where the majority of albs claiming that "alarm clock raids" did no longer work or something because of how long it took to take relics nowadays.

DuZter

Fledgling Freddie
Seems there is not as much QQ'ing as the first AC raid... nice one =P

Was great fun again.. hehe :D

OrreBorre

Fledgling Freddie
How hard can it be to take a keep that has 20 defenders with 50 hibs using caster stun and war-rams. :eek7:

Let them keep it imo though, maybe this will spice it up a bit.

skunksmoka

Fledgling Freddie
OrreBorre said:
How hard can it be to take a keep that has 20 defenders with 50 hibs using caster stun and war-rams. :eek7:

about the same odds hibbies face every night at prime time

Kaelimar

Fledgling Freddie
Jaem- said:
Rocks to be honest, relics switching hands alot now, how it should be! Not one realm hogging them for months upon months. :)

You realy belive that relics will change that much? but then again. rerolled hib, who shouldnt want that powa relic

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
Kaelimar said:
You realy belive that relics will change that much? but then again. rerolled hib, who shouldnt want that powa relic
For example, how long did hib have power relics and mid str relics in OF? best part of a year?. Now since relic/keep changes they've switched more then once, now I call that switching hands alot more, don't you think?

And what has my rerolling to hib in your opinion, to do with relics may I ask?

Lootie

Fledgling Freddie
Sad thing is these Hibs who come here and say Alarm Clock raids are fine.
For the passed 1.5 year Albs have not done an alarm clock raid on Hibernia, allways primetime, and allways failed due to servers crashing.
But Albion did not do alarm clock raids cause we thought they where unfair, specially against the underpopulated realm.
Now each weekend noob Hibs without a life come to raid a keep filled with NPC's and even boost about it on FH.
And if Albs show up in their frontier is anything more than a FG, they are also the ones to QQ... :wanker:

Kaelimar

Fledgling Freddie
Jaem- said:
For example, how long did hib have power relics and mid str relics in OF? best part of a year?. Now since relic/keep changes they've switched more then once, now I call that switching hands alot more, don't you think?

And what has my rerolling to hib in your opinion, to do with relics may I ask?

has nothing to do with you rerolling to hib

but when relics end up behind gates not in frontier keeps. then what? hib taking 3 enemy keeps and hold them when they are low on numbers?

yes it is nice to see relics change but i hardly think they will change that much

Deadnala

Fledgling Freddie
OrreBorre said:
I dont think you realize what an advantage caster stun is in keep fights until you have faced it.
6sec stunn ohh so overpowered! :fluffle:

[HB]Jpeg

Loyal Freddie
sad thing is that . that many hibs were lame enough to do a AC raid again . and take sumthing at such an early time of the morning for something they wioll no doubt lose by monday.

Deadnala

Fledgling Freddie
[HB]Jpeg said:
sad thing is that . that many hibs were lame enough to do a AC raid again . and take sumthing at such an early time of the morning for something they wioll no doubt lose by monday.
QQ more, i enjoy :)

Ego

Fledgling Freddie
Deadnala said:
6sec stunn ohh so overpowered! :fluffle:

You can't even begin to understand the overpowerdness of a spell/style when it's not being used against you in the very same way you are using it.

Deadnala

Fledgling Freddie
Ego said:
You can't even begin to understand the overpowerdness of a spell/style when it's not being used against you in the very same way you are using it.
did you forget minstr instant stunn? last longer then 6 sec etc. And i dont care about that but dont whine about things you got a 10x beter version off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom