Gratz on another successful early morning relic raid.

Ego

Fledgling Freddie
Old.Ilum said:
Whats so bad if the overpopulated realm loses a relic? :eek:

Just good for the balance really, Albs should learn to value that ~~

for 'the balance' ? The population balance I assume?

How would a switch of relics influence the numbers of players in a realm?

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
Ego said:
for 'the balance' ? The population balance I assume?

It's not gonna influence the numbers of players in a realm (not very quickly anyway), just gonna ease the strain...cause it's even harder to fight being outnumbered and vs relic bonuses.

And it's gonna make the existing population RvR more.

Helme

Resident Freddy
Ego said:
Maybe the oceanus RoG wearing I pwn with relics casters who cap on every nuke goes away?

Aussie

Banned
lofff said:
Just as usual, wrong. VF organized a RR somewhere betwen the 2nd and 3rd weeks after NF release

wow 1 at start of NF, that means everything :m00:

Ego

Fledgling Freddie
I seriously doubt people's rvr activeness is that much affected by having an extra relic.

you like RvR, or you don't like RVR I think. And I hope I'm right, would be so sad to see an increase/decrease in population once relics change hands.

EDIT: as I'm rereading my post I'm starting to doubt my own words :mad: Let's hope more albs bugger off to PvE :) and bring out more fg hibs and mids.

Pohjan Poika

Fledgling Freddie
the best defense is a strong offense

keep it up, might even balance the lwrp counts.

Smilewhenyousaythat

Fledgling Freddie
lofff said:
Just as usual, wrong. VF organized a RR somewhere betwen the 2nd and 3rd weeks after NF release, was a preety well organized raid we gathered almost 100hibs, but by the time beno gates were down 400albs were f8ing their way in

Then again now it aint so easy to see 400albs together, many buggered back to pve, max u see those days is 250albs together, 'only'

And is sad to see VF dishing his realm on public boards in order to 'stay cool' on irc or maybe brag about his primetime attempt. Lets be real, if 40hibs take the initiative to raid albs u should be glad someone else does 'something', not everything done away from ur 'standards' is a source of shame. You dont have to take part, you dont have to celebrate, but u certainly dont need to dish em away.

I wasnt on any of both raids, and yes i think there are more apropiate terms, i took active part on VFs attempt and if we had succeeded there would have been whines about shrooms, baseline stun and some other crap. The fact is that in this game just as in life, everything done will be stupid/lame/insuficient for determined perspective.

Grts to those 37-48 hibs for a succesful raid, thank you for the initiative, and good job pissing off the FHexiles :D

400 albs!!

250 albs!!

You guys need new monitors or new glasses. At its peak when we raided mid for relics it was <200. Now you'll get 50-100 to a keep attack or defense, and usually at the lower end of the scale.

But don't let this stop you frm making up figures as a form of self justification. And grats on winning in 1 player mode.

:wanker:

lofff

One of Freddy's beloved
Aussie said:
wow 1 at start of NF, that means everything :m00:

No, that simply renders u wrong.

And tbh, its not as if albs raided every week (heck every month) in OF.

lofff

One of Freddy's beloved
Ego said:
I seriously doubt people's rvr activeness is that much affected by having an extra relic.

you like RvR, or you don't like RVR I think. And I hope I'm right, would be so sad to see an increase/decrease in population once relics change hands.

did u notice active rvr mid population dropping 'a bit' as they lost relics :confused:

Konah

Fledgling Freddie
Aussie said:
same time next week i hope, i'll reactivate my fotm and be ready :D

plzplz!

oh and Zzzzz @ raid. musta been so fun pbaoeing/shrroomin those npcs...

lofff

One of Freddy's beloved
Smilewhenyousaythat said:
400 albs!!

250 albs!!

You guys need new monitors or new glasses. At its peak when we raided mid for relics it was <200. Now you'll get 50-100 to a keep attack or defense, and usually at the lower end of the scale.

But don't let this stop you frm making up figures as a form of self justification. And grats on winning in 1 player mode.

:wanker:

excuse me mr anonymousretard, am not gonna search the forums for the threads concerning the alb RRs at nf release, finding the screenshoots with 38X enemies killed an outpost guard blah blah.. u would remember them if u had a clue, now please come back with some of this 1st class bs u amuse those forums with on a daily basis.

Ty in advance

Konah

Fledgling Freddie
Ego said:
would be so sad to see an increase/decrease in population once relics change hands.

well its a psycological thing init... it always worked that way for mids in OF. they get str relics and bingo, midzergs everynight. they lose em and emain is a ghost-town and nolby go camlann/pryd for a bit :worthy:

sure... gifv more hib fg´s plz :fluffle:

Lireihuan

Fledgling Freddie
Eemma said:
You really had to count? :p so you lost a relic, Buhuu some qq'ing already. afraid your sorc or whatever u play gonna be gimped again or something?
When did i whine about relic lost? i start this post by gratz hibs successful early morning relic raid.
and the line you quote
However gratz on relic raid with outnumbered keep taking and successful waking up at saturday morning.
is there anything that is not correct in this sentence? Seriously don't know how you get whine from what i said.
also
Eemma MOLOKOPEPSICOLAVAND 3,512,854 16,847 50 Llaw Arian Celt
Lireihuan Corleone 7,601,772 61,244 50 Black Falcons Avalonian
i don't mean to be rude, but at least be careful when you talk about the ppl you dont know.

Kwidz

Fledgling Freddie
this is great! less albs and more hibs and mids to the rvr!! :wub: :wub:

nice one! :)

Gordonax

Fledgling Freddie
Jaem- said:
For example, how long did hib have power relics and mid str relics in OF? best part of a year?. Now since relic/keep changes they've switched more then once, now I call that switching hands alot more, don't you think?

However, the vast majority of players on all sides had no opportunity to either help take or defend the relics. And, once alarm clock raids become the norm, no one will bother doing large-scale raids in primetime, which means that most players will never get to go on a relic raid, or to mount a defence.

Alarm clock raids deny the vast majority of players the chance to take or defend, and that, to my mind, is why they're sad. They remove from the game a major part of it - the thrill of a genuine, defended raid. And they show that some people are more obsessed with that relic bonus than playing the game for fun.

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
Raven said:
ok so if 300 albs take a relic raid vs 100-150 hibs prime time thats ok, but if 50 odd take it from 25 odd thats wrong....hmmm k

Aye but 1 happens because Mythic can't balance populations, the other happens because some sad ***** set their alarms to get up specially ;)

Not that I'm fussed tbh (just pointing out the difference) - it gives a challenge for next week :D

Gordonax

Fledgling Freddie
lofff said:
And tbh, its not as if albs raided every week (heck every month) in OF.

What was the point when you knew that a "l33t ninja squad" of Mids would set their alarm clocks to take them back by the next morning? Once again: alarm clock raids basically mean no one bothers with primetime raids, thus meaning most players on all sides never get to attack/defend relics.

Gordonax

Fledgling Freddie
lofff said:
did u notice active rvr mid population dropping 'a bit' as they lost relics :confused:

Erm. Yes. Every time Mids lost relics in OF and since, their active population dropped significantly.

TappiTheFriar

Fledgling Freddie
Grz hibs for second time relic raid. Getting pretty depressed bout this new relic system tho. It kinda sucks. Maybe the 1.70 relic system was too hard for mids/hibs to take anything back, but 1.71 offers no change for any realm to defend Relic.Maybe if the relic was open only at evenings :D

--
Tappi the friar 50
--

lofff

One of Freddy's beloved
Gordonax said:
What was the point when you knew that a "l33t ninja squad" of Mids would set their alarm clocks to take them back by the next morning? Once again: alarm clock raids basically mean no one bothers with primetime raids, thus meaning most players on all sides never get to attack/defend relics.

My point was, albs rarely raided hibs and hib _only_ made prime time rrs in OF, while aussie was trying to make it look like 1 primetime attempt in the time we been playing NF is 'nothing'

Gordonax said:
Erm. Yes. Every time Mids lost relics in OF and since, their active population dropped significantly.

Aye, that was aswell my point.. also in NF mids nearly dissapeared from the RvR scene as they lost relics, till that date, they were just as active as albs with almost as much numbers. I was simply pointing out that relics DO affect ppl been active or not in rvr..

Aussie

Banned
lofff said:
My point was, albs rarely raided hibs and hib _only_ made prime time rrs in OF
oh rly cpt obvious? probably coz every alb with a brain ( i.e. not zoyster) knew it was undefendable and not worth the time.

lofff

One of Freddy's beloved
Aussie said:
oh rly cpt obvious? probably coz every alb with a brain ( except zoyster) knew it was undefendable and not worth the time.

was it? and following ur logic.. after getting heavily outnumbered and steamrolled within minutes on hib first NF RR attempt, hibs may have considered it unreachable and therefore that could be the reason there was not one else?

First u come up stating that hibs never tried a primetime RR in nf. Once proven wrong u try to tell us that 1 single attempt 'doesnt count', and finally your shitbrain hypocresy shines at its best with the quote above, refered to the realm with most population on a 3 years period.

Just shut it aussie.. please.

Edaemos

Fledgling Freddie
If doing these AC raids gets more hibs into RvR then all the better, but id rather see hibs take them later on in the day to give albs some chance since there was no chance for the albs this morning vs an organised relic group with shrooms.

Anyhows gratz hibs but like i said before don't complain if we take them back at the same time :)

Marc

FH is my second home
lofff said:
was it? and following ur logic.. after getting heavily outnumbered and steamrolled within minutes on hib first NF RR attempt, hibs may have considered it unreachable and therefore that could be the reason there was not one else?

First u come up stating that hibs never tried a primetime RR in nf. Once proven wrong u try to tell us that 1 single attempt 'doesnt count', and finally your shitbrain hypocresy shines at its best with the quote above, refered to the realm with most population on a 3 years period.

Just shut it aussie.. please.

although it really pains me to say this, I agree with Aussie, they werent defendable, as was proved by the hib shroom raid, literally 5 mins after the first guard spam, relic was neutral.

Maybe not totally undefendable, but pretty fcking hard to defend.

Edaemos

Fledgling Freddie
vintervargen said:
having 2x the numbers aint enough?

You had more hibs than there were albs on these two AC raids, is there a difference? nope. As i said, if albs hit you at 7am don't complain :)

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
Edaemos said:
You had more hibs than there were albs on these two AC raids, is there a difference? nope. As i said, if albs hit you at 7am don't complain :)

Because albs havent complained? :rolleyes:

Devilseye

Fledgling Freddie
Lireihuan said:
When did i whine about relic lost? i start this post by gratz hibs successful early morning relic raid.
and the line you quote
However gratz on relic raid with outnumbered keep taking and successful waking up at saturday morning.
is there anything that is not correct in this sentence? Seriously don't know how you get whine from what i said.
also
Eemma MOLOKOPEPSICOLAVAND 3,512,854 16,847 50 Llaw Arian Celt
Lireihuan Corleone 7,601,772 61,244 50 Black Falcons Avalonian
i don't mean to be rude, but at least be careful when you talk about the ppl you dont know.
lol.. "i farmed more rp's then you so i'm more 1337!"

guess you just have more spare time. (either on the dole, or no real life)
=]

OrreBorre

Fledgling Freddie
Devilseye said:
lol.. "i farmed more rp's then you so i'm more 1337!"

guess you just have more spare time. (either on the dole, or no real life)
=]

No but considering having a rr10 theurg is like having a rr12 warden, eamma is just embarrassing herself. So are you :wanker:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom