Gratz on another successful early morning relic raid.

Lireihuan

Fledgling Freddie
relic went neutral at 6:40 am GMT.
48 hibs were reported.
by the time i realized it's a relic raid, i start to pm every lvl 50 to help.
but unfortunately only 26 of them online and only 18 of albion came to help.
Gratz on 48 hibs that put the effort on this relic raid at saturday morning.

fotm

Fledgling Freddie
Cant wait for all crybabies to logon so i get something to read while drinking my morning coffe xDD

Good work hibs, alb c*nts get what they deserve :)

eSo

Can't get enough of FH
we were 3 fg when we left DL, about same 3 fg carried the relic back. we had a slim chance, but we made it. i'd say we didn't have more than 40 at any point. or atleast so far, we're still moving towards hiblands with it :cheers:

Puppet

Part of the furniture
LOL prooves Hibernia/Excalibur has about 48 people who take this game far too serious xD

Faril

Banned
Good thing is that alb lost em. Stupid we mids weren't more than 5-6, Tried to attack you over and over again, without succeeding :(

Anyway, Grats ;)

Neffneff

Fledgling Freddie
hehe, was good fun..didnt even have to set alarm clock...im just ill today and happened to wake up too early for my own good.

any...gotta love them battleships.
hibsonroute.jpg

and tbh...i think the relic looks more comfy here.

relichome.jpg

Wabbit

Fledgling Freddie
Heroes

dont cry when albs come invade your lands with 250+ the next few days...ok?

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
Wabbit said:
Heroes

dont cry when albs come invade your lands with 250+ the next few days...ok?

Was that a quote from smilewhenyousaythat from the last crythread?

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
I enjoyed the raid - but I've got to say the albs who defended did a cracking job. Took on loads greater than their number and held out for a long time.

:cheers: to you

Traxxx

Fledgling Freddie
very fun trip this morning and to the mids nipping our backs :twak:

nice to see atleast some albs defending and yeah the oil dudes must have gotten some RP :)

same time next week imo they still have a few relics left :p

:flame: on

:cheers: to the hibs that joined

Lireihuan

Fledgling Freddie
I was told by The Prodigy guild members that there were 45-50 hibs.
aslo believe that the most albion defenders are known as "skillless zergers" by most of the hibs players. which i think won't have any chance facing that "3fg" hibs relic raid main force.
However gratz on relic raid with outnumbered keep taking and successful waking up at saturday morning.
and here is 1 screenshot
sshot021.JPG

Neffneff

Fledgling Freddie
so now im to be known as "23"? cant i be no. 1? please?...oh go on...

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
Like the screenshot - bit worried you bothered counting tbh. 37? You quoted 48 then 45-50 with later sources. Stick to one, don't just post without an idea of numbers. As a point do you as a rvr player think "oooh, no we've got more than them, let's leave that tower alone?" I doubt that supposition, you insinuated such by saying "outnumbered keep-taking".

Yes - was a timed relic raid.

Yes - as far as I'm concerned Albs represented themselves against superior numbers admirably.

Yes - we expect the same back, it's a realm "war" after all.

No - don't pigeon-hole us into thinking all hibs think you're "skillless zergers", you have more numbers but that doesn't present the case that you are such zergers and you'd be slightly naive to take a few peoples' views as hib point-of-view, there is no one point-of-view, that's the beauty of a MMORPG.

Good luck in all your ventures :D

Aussie

Banned
kiliarien said:
bit worried you bothered counting tbh. 37? You quoted 48 then 45-50 with later sources. Stick to one, don't just post without an idea of numbers.
I know it's hard to think when you haven't had much sleep but isn't it possible there are hibs inside the keep :m00:

Lireihuan

Fledgling Freddie
kiliarien said:
Like the screenshot - bit worried you bothered counting tbh. 37? You quoted 48 then 45-50 with later sources. Stick to one, don't just post without an idea of numbers. As a point do you as a rvr player think "oooh, no we've got more than them, let's leave that tower alone?" I doubt that supposition, you insinuated such by saying "outnumbered keep-taking".
i stated perfectly clear that i was told or it was reported by guild member of TP, so it won't and can't be 100% accurate.
by the screenshot i post it's 37 that is visually accessible at the top of the tower when it changed to hibs from my corpse. the actual number of hibs will be only greater than 37. when 37+ organised hibs taking a tower that has only 18 headless albions came to defense, i think it's valid to call it outnumbered keep taking.

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
Grats Hibernia

Think it´s time for some serious beating now. :)
:twak:

Asq

Fledgling Freddie
Ahah!!

Lireihuan said:
i stated perfectly clear that i was told or it was reported by guild member of TP, so it won't and can't be 100% accurate.
by the screenshot i post it's 37 that is visually accessible at the top of the tower when it changed to hibs from my corpse. the actual number of hibs will be only greater than 37. when 37+ organised hibs taking a tower that has only 18 headless albions came to defense, i think it's valid to call it outnumbered keep taking.
But how can you be sure it was merely 18 albs defending? And why "headless"? :p

andree

Fledgling Freddie
Omg, i missed it again... nerf my sleepingskills but big gratz to those who managed to get up and well done :cheers:

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
40 hibs vs 18 albs is soooo lame because the albs have no chance to defend, but 150 albs vs 50 hibs is fair. What albs experience at morningraids is what mids and hibs experience when fighting albs at primetime...outnumbered by 2x the number and no real chance to defend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom