Gratz on another successful early morning relic raid.

elbeek

Part of the furniture
Wmv said:
Another one? this thread is full of them.

You misunderstand.

People who claim Albs are pricks and , as one low life described as c*nts, really do need to get out more. I find it sad that anyone can hate a collection of pixels.

Ego

Fledgling Freddie
Cerberos said:
I love the whine from these albs:) those that cant even solo, they have to grp up with 3 rr6+ (stealthers) to camp a bridge pathetic if you ask me.

Mate, this already is by far the most brilliant reply made in this post.

Gratz! :cheers:

Now go get a clue!

Aussie

Banned
Cerberos said:
I love the whine from these albs:) those that cant even solo, they have to grp up with 3 rr6+ (stealthers) to camp a bridge pathetic if you ask me.
wow you managed to laugh & cry in the same sentence.

Maoni

Fledgling Freddie
Traxxx said:
very fun trip this morning and to the mids nipping our backs :twak:

nice to see atleast some albs defending and yeah the oil dudes must have gotten some RP :)

same time next week imo they still have a few relics left :p

:flame: on

:cheers: to the hibs that joined

...if people wanted albs to defend...try prime time

elbeek

Part of the furniture
Characters
Name Guild Level RP Last week Class Race Trade Points
Cerberos Nazgul 50 244,137 0 Warrior Norseman None

He obviously knows what he is talking about.

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
Brodia said:
War is war. Alb just have to get up early to defend their realm.
Im very proud of beeing in a realm that actually can manage to gather enough peeps for a rr 6 cet.
Zerg isnt tactical planning, but getting peeps gathered for a early raid is damn uber.

Gratz to all those who was there. :cheers:

Underpopulated realm is for real warriors:)

War??

I thought this was a game ad not a war. :mad:

Marc

FH is my second home
Cerberos said:

dude, have u been to bled bridge recently? The bled bridge krew, rockin it with montarloo, Come near us we kick your ass, (edit, or normally run back to bled if albs have a fg)

Calo

Part of the furniture
elbeek said:
You misunderstand.

People who claim Albs are pricks and , as one low life described as c*nts, really do need to get out more. I find it sad that anyone can hate a collection of pixels.

Kinda like how albs think that all mids are lame, or that all mids are fotm boys, or that all mids do ac raids or...

thats basicly 70% of albion u call sad now, but i agree with u.

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
elbeek said:
Characters
Name Guild Level RP Last week Class Race Trade Points
Cerberos Nazgul 50 244,137 0 Warrior Norseman None

He obviously knows what he is talking about.

Hydhra <Nazgul>, Level 50 Hunter: 3,784,780 RP
Beeks <Synergy>, Level 50 Minstrel: 1,455,107 RP

Personally I dont think RP´s mean alot, just thought I´d point this little detail out.

Marc

FH is my second home
noaim said:
Hydhra <Nazgul>, Level 50 Hunter: 3,784,780 RP
Beeks <Synergy>, Level 50 Minstrel: 1,455,107 RP

Personally I dont think RP´s mean alot, just thought I´d point this little detail out.

however, his point was totally valid. This Cerebos dude has no idea what he/she/its talking about tbh.

Garbannoch

Fledgling Freddie
Antedeluvian said:
The old respected hib leaders like Novamir would be ashamed to be hib now, they never had problems to try primetime raids versus 3 times their numbers, and succeful raids i must add. Oh well, shit happends. :rolleyes:

Maybe just one little detail:
In OF every realm (no matter how small or big) was able to do a prime time relic raid cause numbers didnt matter so much if you were quick and had a bit of luck. Taking relics now is IMPOSSIBLE for a realm that has half the population of another one. If they still succeed it says more about the enemies than themselves.

I don't like the way relics work now - relics should be easy to take for all realms no matter how big or small so they switch a couple of times every week... With the current system we will soon end up with all realms having their own relics and a very stale situation.

Marc

FH is my second home
Garbannoch said:
Maybe just one little detail:
In OF every realm (no matter how small or big) was able to do a prime time relic raid cause numbers didnt matter so much if you were quick and had a bit of luck. Taking relics now is IMPOSSIBLE for a realm that has half the population of another one. If they still succeed it says more about the enemies than themselves.

I don't like the way relics work now - relics should be easy to take for all realms no matter how big or small so they switch a couple of times every week... With the current system we will soon end up with all realms having their own relics and a very stale situation.

a fact highlighted by the US servers. Last time I looked on all buy 1 server, all realms had their own relics.

Eemma

Fledgling Freddie
Lireihuan said:
I was told by The Prodigy guild members that there were 45-50 hibs.
aslo believe that the most albion defenders are known as "skillless zergers" by most of the hibs players. which i think won't have any chance facing that "3fg" hibs relic raid main force.
However gratz on relic raid with outnumbered keep taking and successful waking up at saturday morning.
and here is 1 screenshot
sshot021.JPG

You really had to count? :p so you lost a relic, Buhuu some qq'ing already. afraid your sorc or whatever u play gonna be gimped again or something?

Aussie

Banned
Garbannoch said:
. Taking relics now is IMPOSSIBLE for a realm that has half the population of another one.

how would you know,hibs have never tried a primetime raid. :m00:

Smilewhenyousaythat

Fledgling Freddie
Raven said:
well stop whining and plan how you are going to take them back

Why?

So a dozen 13 year olds can be ub0r winz0r against NPC guards at 6am?

Glad to see some hibs are at least ashamed of their realm mates - hell I'm that ashamed of you I'll be deleting my pryd hib chars and rerolling mid or alb there. Just give me an idea where you tossers are so i can avoid you.

Marc

FH is my second home
Smilewhenyousaythat said:
Why?

Glad to see some hibs are at least ashamed of their realm mates - hell I'm that ashamed of you I'll be deleting my pryd hib chars and rerolling mid or alb there. Just give me an idea where you tossers are so i can avoid you.

u really need to get out more

Joor

Can't get enough of FH
U know daoc servers are open 24/7? let those 3 fg hibs have fun doing whatever they want 7 am in the morning imo

Aussie

Banned
Joor said:
U know daoc servers are open 24/7? let those 3 fg hibs have fun doing whatever they want 7 am in the morning imo
not really a Math expert i c :D

Eemma

Fledgling Freddie
Smilewhenyousaythat said:
Why?

I pretty sure they will be thanking god for that, and Marc is right, you should really get more out :p

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
Whats so bad if the overpopulated realm loses a relic? :eek:

Just good for the balance really, Albs should learn to value that ~~

OrreBorre

Fledgling Freddie
Brodia said:
War is war. Alb just have to get up early to defend their realm.
Im very proud of beeing in a realm that actually can manage to gather enough peeps for a rr 6 cet.
Zerg isnt tactical planning, but getting peeps gathered for a early raid is damn uber.

Gratz to all those who was there. :cheers:

Underpopulated realm is for real warriors:)

Let me get this straight, you got up 5 in the morning a saturday to get a relic and you consider yourself a winner lol?

You really got it all figured out man haha :wanker:

lofff

One of Freddy's beloved
Aussie said:
how would you know,hibs have never tried a primetime raid. :m00:

Just as usual, wrong. VF organized a RR somewhere betwen the 2nd and 3rd weeks after NF release, was a preety well organized raid we gathered almost 100hibs, but by the time beno gates were down 400albs were f8ing their way in

Then again now it aint so easy to see 400albs together, many buggered back to pve, max u see those days is 250albs together, 'only'

And is sad to see VF dishing his realm on public boards in order to 'stay cool' on irc or maybe brag about his primetime attempt. Lets be real, if 40hibs take the initiative to raid albs u should be glad someone else does 'something', not everything done away from ur 'standards' is a source of shame. You dont have to take part, you dont have to celebrate, but u certainly dont need to dish em away.

I wasnt on any of both raids, and yes i think there are more apropiate terms, i took active part on VFs attempt and if we had succeeded there would have been whines about shrooms, baseline stun and some other crap. The fact is that in this game just as in life, everything done will be stupid/lame/insuficient for determined perspective.

Grts to those 37-48 hibs for a succesful raid, thank you for the initiative, and good job pissing off the FHexiles :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom