Not open for further replies.

Heta

Fledgling Freddie
I would like to say who...

but I think I go with where insted

Marc

FH is my second home
Gamah said:
Gratz you worked out the average rpts required per week for 4 years? and this proves what? Daoc is Euro has been out for 3 years 10 months not 4 years..so thats the first flaw in your "maths"

Then for your "maths" to be effective you need to find out what breaks he took from the game, any holidays, times he didn't play etc etc.

Did job club not teach you that "just short of" means less than? Ie when I said "just short of 4 years"? Or is it because you cant read?

As for the rest of my calculations, they were just "projections". By your logic, if he didnt go to school and played DAoC 24/7 he should have countless rr10s by now or is it because he, as muppets like you put it "sux not r0x"?

Tafaya Anathas

Fledgling Freddie
Lol @ all these bullsh1t. It reminds me when Steveh was accused of zerging two weeks after AoD have moved to Lyonesse. These ppl not just stupid and retard, they are blind too.

Gamah

Banned
Marc said:
"sux not r0x"?

Don't think I speak like that? but ok. I used to, but I am to old for that stuff now, and if I do say it, its because I am mocking someone or something.

Maybe I should be "1337" though and call someone "queer irl" olol!

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Either close this thread or let's stop flaming eachother in my opinion. :fluffle:

Corran

Part of the furniture
Gamah said:
Gratz you worked out the average rpts required per week for 4 years? and this proves what? Daoc is Euro has been out for 3 years 10 months not 4 years..so thats the first flaw in your "maths"

Then for your "maths" to be effective you need to find out what breaks he took from the game, any holidays, times he didn't play etc etc.

old frontier it was not to hard to get 300k a week though farming the mid zerg in a decent group.. 150k a week was very easy to get.

Hell in outcast we were getting 100k in 3hr runs some nights. And as dura played in OF he could of got way above what was needed to stay on the rp/week for 2 rr10's with taking a years break :p

Gamah

Banned
Thanks for telling me what you could get in OF :eek: I had no idea coming to this game in the past 4 months and all. Anyway said my peice now, Thread should be locked or w/e .

GL HF!

Marc

FH is my second home
Gamah said:
Don't think I speak like that? but ok. I used to, but I am to old for that stuff now, and if I do say it, its because I am mocking someone or something.

You are too old for that stuff but you do it anyway to mock someone? haha brilliant. You make me laugh Gamah, you really do :cheers: (not with you btw, at you)

Corran

Part of the furniture
well you moaning about the maths he done, just saying it dont matter if it said 78k a week or 100k a week.. it fucking piss easy to do it with playing 3-4 hours for a few nights aweek if you played in OF for a couple of months.

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Or we can laugh at you since you're not any better yourself :p

But let's not.

Gamah

Banned
Marc said:
i before e, except after c. Such broken english, lets all laugh at Gamah.

Yeah I make typos, I am also dyslexic although it is minor. So go ahead, when you finished maybe you can take the piss out of disabled people :D

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Pack it in guys:twak:

Marc

FH is my second home
Gamah said:
Yeah I make typos, I am also dyslexic although it is minor. So go ahead, when you finished maybe you can take the piss out of disabled people :D

I would never knowingly take the piss out of a dyslexic, as I have a close friend with it and I know how hard it can be. So if you are really telling the truth, I apologise.

Uberlama

Fledgling Freddie
Hahahahahahahaha,

I just realised that Gamah's grp is actually Severance grp xD Sorry then but if we see you fighting ever again at least I will add on you all the time.
Severance is a guild well known in alb (like zergerance etc) from old frontiers, a guild which added on fights all the time and this didnt change with NF neither.

We tried to do the not-adding policy on agramon, and on other places too if those grps didnt add on us on that day yet. Of course u can't always pull back from a fight, or there are some terrain problems u can't see when other grp adds on your fight in time, or you are just tired and slower.
We will keep this behavior against good setgrps, like the mid grp (groove maybe, really dont know excal grps) with Fuji in, or if good setgrps comes back like WI etc.

But every day we getting added on by grps like Rastafarion, Func type caster grp, and many hib grps (not the grey-blue ones from excal, sadly i dont know the guild name but credit for them not adding mostly). Stev says all the time dont add, pull back if we see 2 grps fighting , even if its hib-mid, and we do it . But we are getting really tired of this. We start every night not adding on them and they still add on us. I dont expect any of those whiney bitches to believe me, as they already know this is the truth.

And that you (gamah boi) going to personally, and criticiseing someones english knowledge without knowing anything about him, is not just ridiculous but childish aswell.

Oh a side-note. Ye Gamahs grp beat us yesterday once ;< So bad a hib caster duo was with them adding on us, and Baf caster grp was just killing ur support from behind. Ye we lost there ;<

edit: ah we reached page # 10, thread can be closed now, that was the goal, thx for everyone who was normal in the thread. (tho i'm afraid those whiney boys were "normal" as well)

Gamah

Banned
I am telling the truth, its also the reason I feel I can mock others English :p because mine is not perfect.

Gamah

Banned
Uberlama said:
Hahahahahahahaha,

I just realised that Gamah's grp is actually Severance grp xD Sorry then but if we see you fighting ever again at least I will add on you all the time.
Severance is a guild well known in alb (like zergerance etc) from old frontiers, a guild which added on fights all the time and this didnt change with NF neither.

We tried to do the not-adding policy on agramon, and on other places too if those grps didnt add on us on that day yet. Of course u can't always pull back from a fight, or there are some terrain problems u can't see when other grp adds on your fight in time, or you are just tired and slower.
We will keep this behavior against good setgrps, like the mid grp (groove maybe, really dont know excal grps) with Fuji in, or if good setgrps comes back like WI etc.

But every day we getting added on by grps like Rastafarion, Func type caster grp, and many hib grps (not the grey-blue ones from excal, sadly i dont know the guild name but credit for them not adding mostly). Stev says all the time dont add, pull back if we see 2 grps fighting , even if its hib-mid, and we do it . But we are getting really tired of this. We start every night not adding on them and they still add on us. I dont expect any of those whiney bitches to believe me, as they already know this is the truth.

And that you (gamah boi) going to personally, and criticiseing someones english knowledge without knowing anything about him, is not just ridiculous but childish aswell.

Oh a side-note. Ye Gamahs grp beat us yesterday once ;< So bad a hib caster duo was with them adding on us, and Baf caster grp was just killing ur support from behind. Ye we lost there ;<

edit: ah we reached page # 10, thread can be closed now, that was the goal, thx for everyone who was normal in the thread. (tho i'm afraid those whiney boys were "normal" as well)

I am sure Jupitus said to cut it out?

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Uberlama said:
Hahahahahahahaha,

I've just had a long conversation with Gamah about what's going on in this thread and I think everyone will be pleased if we stop adding on eachother just because some people dislikes eachother.

And I'm sure we can figure out a way to keep everybody happy xD

Uberlama

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:
I am sure Jupitus said to cut it out?

So if i get it well, u agree with all what I said, just easier to change topic then accept it right ? You are really childish.

Sorry Ataraxia, but I just don't care anymore.

Gamah

Banned
No, just when a mod says stop flaming, I would listen..trust me on this one.

Uberlama

Fledgling Freddie
Kinag said:
I've just had a long conversation with Gamah about what's going on in this thread and I think everyone will be pleased if we stop adding on eachother just because some people dislikes eachother.

And I'm sure we can figure out a way to keep everybody happy xD

All right, we can try it, and we shall see what will happen.

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Xxcalibur said:
tell me the grps u played in pryd to try recognice you in game, i played pryd last 3 years and i should recognice you unless you were a random healer tbh.
Heh, it's hardly up to you to decide whether I am a "random healer" or not. I've made 95% of my RPs playing with my fixed group, Savage Conclave Group 1 (not to be mistaken with G2, which has different players and different playstyle than us), which was active on Prydwen since fall 2004 to February 2005 and some spur-of-the-moment runs a few times after that. The group is currently inactive (after a lengthy stint of mostly PvE and some RvR on Avalon), but when we were active we were more or less evenly matched with the fixed groups running at the time.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
*feels the love* :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom