Grats Duracellus on RR10 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Righthandof

Fledgling Freddie
why is it a problem if he has zerged?

noone ever gets to rr10 with only soloing... whats more, rps have very slight base on skill, aod has a powerful group with rr10s/ml10s, every1 running around with 2 boz etc, defeating pick up groups or even low rr built groups doesnt require much skill.. but hey, not every1 can say he has 2 rr10s :p

CstasY

Fledgling Freddie
Ideal, now remove the newbie wiz and stop the fucking adds.

Jjuraa

Banned
Righthandof said:
aod has a powerful group with rr10s/ml10s

as a straight thinking and regular rvr'er, i feel the need to correct the misinformed parts of this sentance:

Righthandof said:
aod has group(s) with rr10s/ml10s

there :)

Jjuraa

Banned
AoD is pretty much the posterchild for the adding masses Roope, i wouldnt expect you to know this as youre an alb, and a non regular rvring alb at that.

go back in time and find me a time when AoD hasnt added (when i wasnt in the group to stop them)

Righthandof

Fledgling Freddie
Jjuraa said:
AoD is pretty much the posterchild for the adding masses Roope, i wouldnt expect you to know this as youre an alb, and a non regular rvring alb at that.

go back in time and find me a time when AoD hasnt added (when i wasnt in the group to stop them)

we're talking about 2 things here ;p
sure, aod adds, but steamrolling with 1 uberopted fg is another thing..

and btw i have been member of aod for like 1.5 years :)

Jjuraa

Banned
Righthandof said:
we're talking about 2 things here ;p
sure, aod adds, but steamrolling with 1 uberopted fg is another thing..

One full group versus one full group fights are the most skillful aspect of the game called DAoC, thats undesputable. PvE is just remembering encounters, can be done in your sleep, zerging is mindless, can do that in your sleep too. Soloing 1v1 takes more skill than zerging, but nowhere near as much skill as 1fg vs 1fg fighting.

yes, AoD have every right to run in a zerg. However this gives me every right too call them shit skillless noobs :) and that opinion appears to be completely justified. the fact that they run an "opted uber fg" and zerg merely enhances this.

Righthandof said:
and btw i have been member of aod for like 1.5 years :)

you may want to keep that to yourself :p

Gamah

Banned
Righthandof said:
why is it a problem if he has zerged?

noone ever gets to rr10 with only soloing

Not soloing is not zerging, adding and being a cock is zerging..running more than 1fg is zerging..

Or my favorate duru moment, adding on Severence vs Maelstrom .. killing me then running off..guys a cock and doesn't deserve to be rr10. Just another noob RR10 to be added to the pile or already shit ones.

AngeLujo

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:
Not soloing is not zerging, adding and being a cock is zerging..running more than 1fg is zerging..

Being Gamah = being a cock aswell? coz i don't wanna be you then :(

Gamah said:
Or my favorate duru moment, adding on Severence vs Maelstrom .. killing me then running off..guys a cock and doesn't deserve to be rr10. Just another noob RR10 to be added to the pile or already shit ones.

after such posts (yes this wasn't your frist as i remember ^^) what u want from us? i can't slap you irl so i kick your ass ingame, sounds fair to me :eek:

Jjuraa said:

ahahahahaahaha, made my day, Jjuraa the brave paladin of Arthur stopping 7 agressive AoD players with his body from adding! :X

And big grats to Steve and nerf dinging after i left :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom