Gotham city impostors.

Zede

Part of the furniture
was watchin a gameplay vid yesterday, might get it when i'm done with Payday :)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Bought it, first night went to 8am :D

It's fun, weird, unlocks take some time to get, but only at level 10 you still get your fair share of custom gear to do what you want. Just be sure to try the challenges etc so you know the gear you're getting.

Even without unlocks, you have 5 basic sets so you do have variation from the getgo.

Worth the 15 for sure.

I decided not to use the presets because it gives a better sense of achievement, now running around with a modded shotgun in rollerskates and a blade. Matchmaking works too, though not sure of the population and how long it'll last.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Toht, the level cap is 1000 and there are unlocks almost all the way. So have fun... :D

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
I shall purchase this right now, seen TB reviewing it and it looked quite fun in a sick and twisted way.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Anyone? Thoughts? Worth it?
Was in the closed beta. It's a poor TF2 clone imho. It's not bad but it's really one that I'd only say was worth investing in once you've seen it with the words "On Sale" in front of the price. Unfortunately the humour of the pre-release videos didn't transfer into the game.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Ah I loved playing TF2, dont bother with it anymore tho because all these new guns and what not are just plain stupid.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Just been playing this briefly :p its quite fun tbh, abit annoying as a noob tho as everyone has the better unlocks etc :< I shall play it more later on.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Was in the closed beta. It's a poor TF2 clone imho. It's not bad but it's really one that I'd only say was worth investing in once you've seen it with the words "On Sale" in front of the price. Unfortunately the humour of the pre-release videos didn't transfer into the game.

I think it potrayed it well, not sure how much has changed after beta though. I think tf2 was completely "funny based", while this is trying to be half serious in a weird failure kind of way :D

Blood, yeah it's a bit harsh for noobs, but with the rpesets you can still compete, Just not with your own particular edium. Luckily the unlocks aren't upgrades as such, just changes, so it never gets too unbalanced.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom