Good call Belgium

Tom

I am a FH squatter
This is Belgium's new minister for health, Margarette De Block:

5jUDMsT.jpg

Crude jokes aside, how on earth can someone who's let go of herself so far possibly be enthusiastic about health?

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Apparently she's a really popular politician over there, from what I gathered from the interwebs.

old.Osy

No longer scrounging, still a bastard.
You don't understand, it's her thyroid issues. Nothing to do with the chocolate.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
It's big bones.....covered in meat and gravy.

© Ricky Gervais - Animals

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
I don't think the picture, which seems to show her in the middle of a major cardiac event, helps.

miri

One of Freddy's beloved
24802640-cartoon-fat-toad.jpg

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
I can see that she isn't the best advertisment but let's not take this to a borrible level of cruelty...

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
This is Belgium's new minister for health, Margarette De Block:

View attachment 20920

Crude jokes aside, how on earth can someone who's let go of herself so far possibly be enthusiastic about health?
I don't know her but what if she has a medical condition that caused her to become that over weight. Or did you check that before casting apersersions.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I don't know her but what if she has a medical condition that caused her to become that over weight. .

Yeah. It's called eating more than your body burns up.

It's got a cure tho - it's called stop eating so much, fattie.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
There are psyc conditions that lead to compulsive eating. There is thyroid disorders that mean you don't metabolise as well as others eating the same amount.

Etc etc

You don't go round having a go at bolemics (sp) or anorexics who have a problem with food. Why do that for fat people?

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
You're huge aren't you?
I am classed as obese I guess and I have an underactive thyroid. And since I have been taking the supplements to normalise it I haven't gained any weight.

I just don't get why you are so against someone being overweight.

You want to take the piss cause I am autistic? Or is that ok?

Where do you draw the line. Someone is different to you just let them be different rather than pointing out what they are probably more than aware of themselves and probably is the result of something you have no idea about.

Gumbo

FH is my second home
It's not the size per se Moriath.

It's the size and the job role. That combo can legitimately be questioned, and yes, taken the piss out of I'm afraid.

Obesity is becoming an expensive epidemic in the West. I also can't see how anyone could take this person seriously as the minister for health.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
You can be thin and unhealthier and unfitter than an over weight person. It's just outside cosmetics.

Gumbo

FH is my second home
That's true.

But you can't be as fat as her and healthy. You simply can't.

Gumbo

FH is my second home
I've been thinking about this a bit more. (I am drinking, the missus is out and I'm watching Baseball!!??!?)

I have enormous respect for those who have found themselves in a bad place weightwise and have made efforts to help themselves out of it. I'm fortunate in that I've only ever been about a stone over, noticed it happening, and did something about it. I've been fortunate in that I've learned a lot about fitness and by consequence weight loss, and been able to help a load of people to get themselves in better shape.

There's actually an opportunity here for this lady to do something amazingly positive.

She could lead a country by example and get herself in better shape.

She's not that size because of her glands or some bollocks like that. Yes, through hypothyroidism, you can struggle as your metabolism slows. But that won't make you a whale. Cake will make you a whale. Hypothyroidism can make it tough to lose the weight, but is also really really easily diagnosed and treated, so is no excuse at all. Perhaps there's a psychological reason she ended up that shape, but soooo many studies have shown that exercise can help with soooo many psyche problems that she really should give it a go.

Imagine that over the next 6 months she loses four stone or so? Perhaps give it a year and she loses 6? Then she can stand up and say it can be done. She can lead a country towards a healthier future.

For that reason she should be given a chance. If she just stays a slob, she has no place in that job.

Lakih

Resident Freddy
She is fat, she obviously knows nothing about health. :rolleyes:
Lets all laugh and point our condescending finger at the stupid fat people. HAHAHAHAH FATTIE! STUPID!

And ridiculing someone is always mean, it doesn't matter if they hear it or not. It is still mean.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
I never take the piss out of fat people because I myself battle daily the urge to fill my face with cakes and appreciate how easy it would be to give up.
Being fat is no problem..in fact it will help her connect with the people making bad choices.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
There is thyroid disorders that mean you don't metabolise as well as others eating the same amount.

My sister is on the maximum amount of thyroxin because of her underactive thyroid. It causes her severe problems including the fact that she very easily puts on weight.

She's not stupid tho - so she eats very healthily and far less than most people and therefore maintains a stable (low) weight.

She also keeps up massive levels of exercise to combat her lethargy - because only continual exercise gives her the energy she needs to make it through the day. On the rare occasions that she lets her exercise levels drop I make the trip to poshscouseland and drag her out on her bike, her husband makes her play tennis and her friends drag her to the gym.

That fixes her energy levels and her continued not eating much keeps her weight down.

Simple? Yes. Easy? No. But she doesn't make excuses for herself and when she puts on weight I call her fattie - and she takes the point and tries harder...

Edit: Just read your next post m8:
You want to take the piss cause I am autistic? Or is that ok?

No. I don't imagine autism is something you can do a lot about?

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b01k0fs0

It's not in iplayer any more but if you track it down you can see how the corporate machine has conspired to introduce more calorie saturated food to profit from it and as a result conspire to make the western populous eat more than they need

Ofcourse there is free will. But that easy to say when you are in a minority of people who are thin etc.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
My sister is on the maximum amount of thyroxin because of her underactive thyroid. It causes her severe problems including the fact that she very easily puts on weight.

She's not stupid tho - so she eats very healthily and far less than most people and therefore maintains a stable (low) weight.

She also keeps up massive levels of exercise to combat her lethargy - because only continual exercise gives her the energy she needs to make it through the day. On the rare occasions that she lets her exercise levels drop I make the trip to poshscouseland and drag her out on her bike, her husband makes her play tennis and her friends drag her to the gym.

That fixes her energy levels and her continued not eating much keeps her weight down.

Simple? Yes. Easy? No. But she doesn't make excuses for herself and when she puts on weight I call her fattie - and she takes the point and tries harder...

Edit: Just read your next post m8:

No. I don't imagine autism is something you can do a lot about?
ok thanks so I have put on weight while I didn't know I had a thyroid problem and maintained it when I did and had meds.

Indicating I'm stupid. Fuckwit.

I can point to iq or achievements but I'm stupid cause I didn't have a calorie counter attached to my arse and mouth.

I'm human like you. I guess you have a weakness somewhere. Jesus the guy who 'invented' jogging died of a heart attack while he jogged.

Everyone's different. You are just subservient to the press. Why not email de block and tell her to fuck off.

Didn't think so.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
You mentioned hypothyroidism and I replied with my experience.

I understand the fact that you're touchy about your weight is the reason for your response - as is the case for many overweight people. I get it.

But stop raging at the "mean" world and do something about it. All I did was recount a factual story about life with my sister.

Should I not share true family stories on an internet discussion forum in case other people feel guilt that others achieve (with the help and support of friends and family) what they haven't?

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
All I did was recount why you shouldn't point out that some one is over weight

It's not like they look in the mirror and say oh look I'm skinny.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom