Goa

S

stunned

Isnt that bad afterall. I had a serious account issue they solved within 12 hours. Rightnow might be odd but working really well.

Salute to the frenchys.

S

ssera

hmm a post where GOA is praised and no one replies to it....

D

-Dreama-

I think that's what annoys some people about rightnow. Some people get things resolved within a few hours, others have to spam them just to get a response. It seems totally random.

N

ning

when people are happy with a service they don't write it.

We don't speak about train on time, only about late train ....

D

Driwen

i dunno, but might it be because some people put their complaint in the wrong group so it has to be redirected to the proper one first? Otherwise i wouldnt know, i asked for 2 things and reported a small bug. The 2 things were that i was stuck and that i wanted a quest to get deleted so that i could redo it as i had some how lost an important item. Both were solved the next day. So either some people are favoured more by goa than others or its just bad luck for a few ppl that their report gets lost or they reported it wrong so rightnow had to redirect it to the proper channel which might take a long time.

K

kemor

I think that's what annoys some people about rightnow. Some people get things resolved within a few hours, others have to spam them just to get a response. It seems totally random.

Totally random, I wouldn't agree on that unless you call random the amount of details (and veracity of them) in the reports.
Sure, sometimes a report gets lost (can happen), but as we always said, a good report, written clearly, listing the problem, facts and correct information will be answered MUCH faster 'most' of the time.

K

kinag

I agree with mentioned above. And I had one problem concerning SI rebooting my computer some time back, and I got alot of help and even an reply in a half hour :D
Tho we never seemed to get a hand on the problem, but as I got myself a new computer it does not reboot anymore :)

GOA is good, its just some people that is impatient and cant wait an hour to get a good answer...

S

Sparda_soul

so why has my question to right now asking why the reaver flex style animations dont work in euro SI, not been answered yet? Its been 2 weeks and nothing yet... not even a "were looking in to it" or "thank you for your concern" reply :(

btw this was my question.. seams all there to me

Albion / Prydwen

Since the relese of shrouded isle in europe the reaver flex styles have been bugged, the character just stand there while the whip just wiggles about a bit. This only happens in the Si client... the classic client is fine.
Now from what ive seen this was fixed in the USA in 1.60, i was told it would get fixed next patch, but we still have the bug! This is a euro only bug, any info on an eta for it fixing?
Thanx for you time

Dryden Soulshade - 50 infiltrator albion prydwen
Sparda Soulshade - 50 reaver albion prydwen

M

mucking_fuppet

Kemor, care to state why I can't even use RightNow? Apparently my username/password are invalid, despite working for the actual game...

D

Driwen

Originally posted by Sparda_soul
so why has my question to right now asking why the reaver flex style animations dont work in euro SI, not been answered yet? Its been 2 weeks and nothing yet... not even a "were looking in to it" or "thank you for your concern" reply :(

just out of curiousity in what category did you fill the question? Because that is also part of doing a good report, finding out which department to actually adress :p

O

old.Belorfyn

I can belive what Kemor says about the details in the mails or rightnow reports.

I get alot mail at Duskwave.com, most of it are questions about the updates, missing characters etc.
Most of the mails are nice and stuff but every now and then I get quite a shock when I open mail and it says something like "my char isnt show on site when are U gonna update the site update the site plzzzzzzzzz"
One guy actually swore at me :(
Anyway, my point is, I can just imagine what kinda reports GOA gets when things don't work out for someone :)
They probably get alot of mails like that which first need to be read about 20 times to understand them, then sending reply asking for details like server, character etc..
Many of the reports probably aren't like that but I'd guess such reports take 10x the time it needs to process better report and so it slows everything down.

I've got reply in reasonable time for all my rightnow questions (mostly bug reports), though I've never had a serious problem that would had need looking into right away like getting stuck somewhere.

PS. Note to people who have sent me mail and left unanswerred, there might not be anything wrong with your mail, I just forget to answer them all too often. :)

Users who are viewing this thread