GOA want to balance servers.... RIGHT

Deepflame

Fledgling Freddie
chretien said:
Trouble is, with no money to buy back con and refusing to stoop to the level of chain ganking green players for cash I had to give up. Playing a level 30 merc with just over 100 hps is no fun even on a regular server.

I guess that's what they mean when they say you have to get some friends if you want to play on Camlann. Friends to leech money from that is. :p

I'm still considering to play a little there, but I can't figure out what to play. :)

Jaison X

Fledgling Freddie
i'd start with a necro, lvl to 50. get money, buy random items in houses, equip 1 char, (if ur solo, dont try a healer) make friends with your necro, (easy if u are nice, people will want to get PL ^^) then farm few scrolls with a necro. sell them. get rich. (if u have 2 accounts, make necro on 2nd, and PL one char easy. if not, u will have farm bot and money :))

not hard.. btw.. i got blamed also in rvr server, prob is that i cant kill those gimps who blame, in camlann i can wipe their ass and i like it =)

Malcolm

Can't get enough of FH
Cadiva said:
And let me say every time I've tried to play Camlann and /leveled 20 I've been ganked to kingdom come trying to get out of TnN.

I didn't even get that far - I kept getting ganked during the /level process

Dancingboner

Fledgling Freddie
When will you people learn?

1) You get nothing out of greykilling and more to the point YOU LOSE NOTHING.

When you die to a grey con on Camlann they get no rp, xp, bp. You lose no con. All it does is give you a 2 min downtime, go make a coffee. If you whinge you fuel them. Ignore them - they get nothing out of it. It'll stop or somebody will start ganking them.

2) People judge camlann on 20 mins gameplay. You can't judge a server unless you play it, with every intention to have fun for more than a day or two. Its not possible. You might just get unlucky and find that some purple con twat is taking his virginity out on the rest of the world. Most importantly you can't have a defeatist attitude. It is by far the most fun server at level 50, if you only play with the "Im just killing some time, this server sucks" attitude the you aint gonna enjoy it.

3) All these level 50s that apparently go around greykilling. Utter bollocks. Just because somebody is in a TOA-skin ROG does not mean they are level 50. I have level 30 twinks who look like level 50s and if they are purple con to you, you're gonna whinge and flame me for being level 50 and killing you. WRONG. If you lot complain about being out of cash all the time cos of being chained, they are not level 50 and you are not grey. A level 27 sees a level 20 as green. A level 20 sees a level 27 as very very purple. They are doing just the same as you - they see somebody worth RP/XP/Money and they kill you. You'd do the same. Don't lie.

I have now decided that the only way for the community to increase / improve is if people take a stand. Well - I intend to make life easier for new people to camlann. I will gladly give any drops I get to any level 20 that is new to the server. I'm also more than happy to give 10g to any level 20 (Its not too high amount for people to feel the need to abuse this offer - I can hardly see people with level 50s themself going out of their way to steal a measly 10g. HOWEVER it will help with con/arrows/poisons to any new player.) My vaults are full of lowbie rubbish that tbfh I don't want / need. I'm also more than willing to craft a suit of leather/cloth to anybody who is starting from level 1 for free. If you aint got access to /level I dont think you should have to put up with a lack of money and armour.

Camlann is like any other server. It is always going to have its arseholes, numpties, immature dickheads, however it will always have its decent players aswell. Ones who fight with honour and skill.

Technodave

One of Freddy's beloved
Dancingboner said:
This post is intended as an eyeopener. The two subjects are not directly connected, however they are all server balancing issues.

Plight of Camlann

Numbers on the PVP server are dropping... soon due to the lack of people around, more people will leave. Camlann has the lowest population of all English servers... why is it not treated as a low population on all realms and given 2 day free level and camp bonus?

Are GOA condoning the death of a server when they are offering clustering in an attempt to save other ones?

Camlann needs something new to drag the punters in... I made camlann my home when RVR got too laggy for me to handle, when camlann kicks the bucket I very much doubt I'll be playing DAoC anymore especially if they introduce clustering on Excal cos for me that is just going to amplify the lag. What people say about more people spread over a larger area is bullshit. They are all going to be in exactly the same area as always and thus making the game even more laggy.

Its about time GOA took their PVP server more seriously. Since day one all they have done to camlann is turned the bastard on.

Yea I agree mr RVR junkie.. who the fuck cares about Camlanns population. Well i'm paying GOAs wages, so GOA should.

WTF @ Clustering

Whats even more humerous is the fact that they are going to ally the two albion forces. Albion outnumber both mid and hib on both servers. How the hell is doubling the difference in numbers going to help. If there are 100 albs now and 90 mids on each server (difference of 10 players), there is going to be 200 albs in clustering and only 180 mids (difference of 20 players), thus doubling the population difference between realms.

Apparently alb has 39% of the population on Excal and 36% on prydwen. Obviously anything more than 33.3% is more than 1/3 of the population. If they are trying to balance the realms by adding in free levels at different rates etc, why the hell are they countering it by clustering and making it even more unfair?

Percentages arent that bad I agree, its not that far out, but when they effectively nearly double the player value of 1% it adds up.

Alb Hib Difference
Excal Active Characters 3,333 (39%) 2,580 (30%) 753
Pryd Active Characters 2,129 (36%) 1,786 (30%) 343

Total Albion Active Population: 5462
Total Hib Active Population: 4366

Now, lets work this out. After clustering... Albion will have.. wait for it...1096 ACTIVE characters MORE than Hibernia. All the free levels in the world won't compensate for that. Now granted, they arent all going to be in RVR at the same time.. but it only takes 10% of those extra people to decide to RVR and Albion instantly have 109 extra bodies in RVR..

Fix Camlanns population. Fuck Clustering.

1 reason why camlanns numbers are droping instant pvp pirate server :twak:

Deepfat

Fledgling Freddie
I always liked Camlann tbh. Sure it's alot tougher than an RvR server but that just makes the rewards sweeter. The best xp spots in Camlann solo are mostly fairly hard to find but I've been to camp spots for a 4 hour PL session prime time with my Necro and not seen anyone at all. Do a little research before you go xp and it's not so hard.

- work out how you're going to get somewhere using the immunity timer is properly is crucial here.
- work out where you're going to bind before hand and bind as soon as you enter a new zone
- as someone else said - make a necro! even with 200g spent on a /lvl 20 inf you'll be alot better off than the guy with free gear.

Best tip ever? Be nice! Alot of people on Camlann (mostly the newer players) seem to think that everyone on the server is a complete idiot etc. and a little kindness where it's not expected goes a long way :)

Esselinithia

Fledgling Freddie
Lets see the PVP server issues:

1st: Community
I think many people spoke about the insults, threats, etc., but not many spoke about a more important aspect: Lack of friends. And it is hard to make friends, when most people would backstab you for RPs, and with no friends, no shared fun in groups, the server doesn't offer much. If you have friends, and most of them are nice but competitive people, it would be much better. And to be honest, a lot of people on rvr servers are just as abusive, offensive, etc. as PVP people, the difference is simple: on rvr servers they can't hurt you and have time to find friends. If you keep losing con, etc. that is problematic.

Ofcourse there are stuff you can do even on PVP servers, can try to start at level 1. Why? Because at level 20 you will have more than /level gear. And can for friendships, etc. free levels and quick leveling in the begining would hurt on a PVP server, since it takes away the time you would spend with earning new friends. If you try it, do a /who 50, try to contact a few level 50s, and look for friendly people who is willing to help, maybe you won't get chainkilled by a level 28 at 20. I seriously doubt if most of the people who posted here would refuse to help, and you would find no friends. I have a different reason to stay away from PVP server: I don't like PVP elements in MMORPGs. But bet on it, playing intelligently can save you from most of the problems and even if it is ironic to say: PVP server forces you to explore more of the leveling areas, which is good for PVE experience.

Obviously: The greykilling morons will be known to most level 50s, and ones who do backstab friends, etc. won't get much support when they would need MLs, hard arties, etc. they aren't the biggest fish in the pond, and if you know some of the high ML, high RR friendly people (even if you just used a /send to chat with them at level 1) you will know people who can protect you from them and when you reach 50 and MLs, guess what, they won't have too much chance against your alts. Ones who doesn't know this, doesn't know the game well.

2nd: Community part 2: Your fun isn't important, others are the majority
It can be said about any given class, realm, race, yet Mythic tries to improve the game for everyone, since everyone is the majority. I think both PVP and Cooperative servers are needed, and should be supported. The idea about mixing the two types (PVP ruleset in some zones, cooperative ruleset in other zones) would be good as well. Sadly this attitude, combined with elitism is common on RVR servers, where you should care for your realm mates and help them. And majority of RvR people here shown, they don't care for the fun of others. Yet majority of PVP people were concerned about problems troubling RVR people. I think it shows something. We have many people who don't know /who BG, nor /BG who, nor LFG windows, nor adjusting ground targets in 3 dimensions, yet they want instant PVP actions, want to take the fun away from PVE types, can't support PVP server population. They want easy victories, without any community aspect, with little work in PVE or anywhere else. PVP people at least look for a challange, and work for what they have. I think they are far better people than the elitist fotm gimps, who AFK on ML raids, and want to PWN in RvR. They want OF back, and say it is better. I would like OF back for another reason: We would have most old PVE guilds back in PVE since they didn't stand OF. And PVE and causal guilds are the majority, sadly NF is too good and they are enjoying it. (I don't like PVP content in any MMO game, but damned NF draws out even me!)

3rd: Community 3 English servers
They have a far bigger market than german/french servers, since most computer users learn english, and people from Scandinavia (big market for MMO games), Central / Eastern Europe, etc. would play on English servers. Why we have far less players on these servers than on German, French, etc ones? According to graps, yes, release of WoW, EQ2, etc. hit the populations on US servers, but we don't see any real serious problems, but on English servers we see massive problems. It would be wise to wake up, and learn: it is an MMORPG, not an "easy victory 8vs8 combat game" if it would change we would have new players. Till that GOA can't do much, but help a bit with clustering. Before pointing to Camlaan for problems: its peak population isn't too bad compared to US peak populations, English EU servers have far less players and they would have a huge market. Should we judge PVP community before judging our own?

4th: Ruleset
I doubt if more camp bonus, or faster free levels would help. But I seriously think, there are possible valid suggestions, both for EULA / Code of Conduct and game rules. Why? First of all: Being rude and hurting the game for players is illegal even now, but rude stuff on PVP is tolerated. It is sad, but the question is simple: Have you sent rightnow reports? Chainkilling someone for no good reason and ruining his fun constantly is harrashment, and also illegal, you can report the person for breaking Code of Conduct. All we would need here is some clarification / explanation, and more people using rightnow to make sure the game is playable. I think nice people is the majority, and reporting abusive people helps all of the nice people. I think you should consider helping them, instead of helping abusive people.

5th: Ruleset revisited
PVP ruleset forces you to learn the game. Know its ways before having a big mouth. Same can be said about Cooperative (PVE only) ruleset (you won't dominate with fotm setup, less lag, better reflexes). It is a valid and often requested feature.

I think it is my two cents about PVP server, of course PVP people can prove me wrong.

Cadiva

Part of the furniture
Malcolm said:
I didn't even get that far - I kept getting ganked during the /level process

The trick is to do /level but only actually level to nine. At that point you are still under the PvP level and can safely move to another area out of the main throughfare.

I've come to the conclusion that TnN is probably the worst place to try and get out of since I've tried playing on Camlann. Was much easier to get out of Camelot via the North gates and head out past Humberton and Ludlow.

Then, of course, every time you hit a mob and kill it, you will ding another level so you can level to 20 out of the way, making sure that you've bound somewhere out of the way where there are trainers/healers but not in a massively populated area.

I've done a reasonable amount of levelling down in Cornwall or in Lynn Barfog and usually have the real problems when trying to visit a capital city.

Esselinithia

Fledgling Freddie
Interesting, even if I don't like PVP elements in games, I tried out PVP server today, and I met friendly people, and haven't met any of the abusive people mentioned here. The only PVP attack was from a blue con, who catched me when I tried to write this post. :)

Deepflame

Fledgling Freddie
I played there a couple of days ago, with 2 necros, and someone actually had his buffbot buff me where I exped, with AoE buffs that is. Occasionally I got a healproc as well. Really nice of him. Only some animist was camping the necromancer trainer, probably waiting for me to /level or something. Ofcourse, I didn't, so no kill for him! :p

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
Can GOA write an official answer about Camlann or they don't care as usualy ?

Tesla Monkor

Fledgling Freddie
The options to help Camlann are very limited at best - I wouldn't expect servertypes to be compatible, so clustering the frontiers with Pryd/Excal is most likely impossible.

/level 20, 30, etc. or 2 day/level is nice, but that isn't going to save Camlann. To be honest, Camlann has outlived it's purpose - it was fun while it lasted, but the environment is just not conductive to long time investments for the majority of the players (or in otherwords, the ruleset is not considered fun by most people.)

I'm sure GOA is willing to help - as it is in their own interest - but I wouldn't expect miracles.

Esselinithia

Fledgling Freddie
Tesla Monkor: I think the ruleset can be fixed, by making a few factions. And if you are friendly with a faction, and some player kills you: That faction can get angry, and become agressive, etc. If guards, generic population of villages, etc. can be made into factions and some quests can adjust that, the game would react in a lifelike way to killing. The usual added challange, the ability to do PVP fight would stay, but the game would become much friendlier. :)

Jaison X

Fledgling Freddie
About the clustering of camlann with exc/pryd, it isnt possible at all, guilds, are made of diferent realms, of course (in camlann) and that would be a pitty, that u could only go your realm :(

I see a hard option, that only mythic could fix, i think they could add a little frontier, just a CK like an island in the actual NF. maybe in the middle? and give camlann people like it was another realm, of people who betrayed their realms.

For example, bandits, pirates, etc. People from all realms, who merge together, just to take money out of the war.

I think the implement of a little island in the middle see of new frontiers, wouldnt be that hard (I THINK!!) and that could revive camlann people who has left to play in rvr. That would be fine, everyone would meet in the same area. It wouldnt change a lot the storyline at all, just add that there are some people who runned away of their realm, maybe cos they were bandits, murderers, etc :p

What do you think about that idea?
(I know maybe this isnt read by a gm or whatever, i also doubt any GOA gm could do anything about it, as is work of mythic to make new areas etc, as they script the game but well, who knows ^^)

Rookiescot

Fledgling Freddie
Jaison X said:
About the clustering of camlann with exc/pryd, it isnt possible at all, guilds, are made of diferent realms, of course (in camlann) and that would be a pitty, that u could only go your realm :(

I see a hard option, that only mythic could fix, i think they could add a little frontier, just a CK like an island in the actual NF. maybe in the middle? and give camlann people like it was another realm, of people who betrayed their realms.

For example, bandits, pirates, etc. People from all realms, who merge together, just to take money out of the war.

I think the implement of a little island in the middle see of new frontiers, wouldnt be that hard (I THINK!!) and that could revive camlann people who has left to play in rvr. That would be fine, everyone would meet in the same area. It wouldnt change a lot the storyline at all, just add that there are some people who runned away of their realm, maybe cos they were bandits, murderers, etc :p

What do you think about that idea?
(I know maybe this isnt read by a gm or whatever, i also doubt any GOA gm could do anything about it, as is work of mythic to make new areas etc, as they script the game but well, who knows ^^)

It would also get zerged into oblivion I fear.
Nice idea though :)

Deepflame

Fledgling Freddie
It is not impossible for GOA to adapt the battlegrounds, they have done it before for their events. It was still in OF that time, but they changed BG2 (Hardly ever visited) and they had the event there.

Jaison X

Fledgling Freddie
well if people do that, i think all people who played mainly in camlann, would come back with their mains and kill those loyal guys from all realms :)

the storyline would be nice, a little change is :worthy: worthy :p

Esselinithia

Fledgling Freddie
Changing battlegrounds is possible, but changing server rules and code is much harder, and if they would try it, they would have to change a LOT, and they would have to define, what happens if a pryd character tries to port to Camlann mainland, etc :)

Their only real chance is different, but it would cost money. They can order different server types, and they had idea for a server that acts as cooperative server in all zones except the frontier, where it acts as a PVP server. If they get a such server working, and when they order it, they ask Mythic to make clustering with PVP servers possible for that server type, there is clustering, and imho this server type can get new players, and can help to make frontiers busy. But it is also a dangerous move, since a lot of people would exp on the new server and go hunt for RPs on Camlann :) And I would prefer a real cooperative server.

Tesla Monkor

Fledgling Freddie
Anything that involves changing code is not going to happen, simply because Mythic won't allow GOA to change it without them paying for it. GOA cannot change it since they don't have the sourcecode to begin with. Additionally, Mythic barely cares for it's own PvP server, so help from that direction is not likely to arrive anytime soon either. (And that, unfortunately, is the only horse you have left to bet on.)

GOA can change the /level, the underpopulation bonusses and the free-level timer.. and that's about it. Don't ask for anything more because it's really unlikely that you'll get it, because it's simply not cost effective. :/

Jaison X

Fledgling Freddie
btw i think some of u missunderstood me.

THe only think would be clustered would be NF.

Camlann guys could go there via normal ways, and would arrive in that island in the middle of NF see. from there, they could move to mainlands and kill loyal people.

As bandits, they are all enemies. they could fight between them also in frontiers, well dunno. maybe not? but i think it should be.

But no one can enter that keep. as every realm will be enemy, as we are "bandits". then no one from rvr server woul dbe allowed to enter camlann area. Just we can move NF and be vs all =)

4th realm. bandits ^^ a cooperation from criminals from all realms. sounds itneresting imo, sad that his will never happen, unless mythic rly likes the idea, and is willing to let goa do that :mad:

Abel

Fledgling Freddie
If you're into open PvP DAoC is one of the worst choices on the market, the game is simply unfit for open PvP. Most of the MMO PvP community can be found in different games (although a lot of people did initially try out DAoC PvP).

Mordred and Camlann are both unpopular, shrinking and can't be merged/clustered with any other servers due to the different rule-set. Mythic doesn't really have a clue either how to make a PvP server work and/or it probably would require too much coding to make it worthwhile. Closure coming up most likely, same with the coop server.

Esselinithia

Fledgling Freddie
Jaison X: I think you don't know how clustering works, if the servers are clustered, they should use the clustering code as is, including checks about character uniqueness, realm preferences from other clustered server, travelling to non clustered areas, etc :)

Rediknight

Can't get enough of FH
Abel said:
If you're into open PvP DAoC is one of the worst choices on the market, the game is simply unfit for open PvP. Most of the MMO PvP community can be found in different games (although a lot of people did initially try out DAoC PvP).

Mordred and Camlann are both unpopular, shrinking and can't be merged/clustered with any other servers due to the different rule-set. Mythic doesn't really have a clue either how to make a PvP server work and/or it probably would require too much coding to make it worthwhile. Closure coming up most likely, same with the coop server.

see, another person saying "Mythic doesn't really have a clue either how to make a PvP server work" like they know better. If you DO know how to run a PvP server, then i'm purdy sure that Mythic would've come asking by now, but since you haven't actually even tried to offer a solution, i would assume they already have amongst their staff people in a slightly better position to state whether thats true or not.

The biggest problem with this game, generally, is the fact that we (us, the player base) have unbalanced the game ourselves, and everytime a tweak comes from above, everyone breaks down into whines cos they can't pwn no more. Well... get over it.

If, for just one day, everyone ditched their bots i would imagine that once the initial re-adjustment happens the game would increase ten fold in fun and fairness. Armours, weapons, SCing, ML's, Artifacts etc also make the playing field more uneven, but not to the extent of buffbot reliance.

And i don't see any relationship between a PvP server and a Co-Op server, tbh either - PvP server has everyone wanting to fight each other, casuing grief, greed, bind-stone camping, and all kinds of nefarious goings on. Co-Op server is all about getting along and NOT killing each other (hint: the clues in the name!! ;)) so where is the grief? It would be a server that suits gamers, not power-levelling PKing whores. Theres a bg difference...

Esselinithia

Fledgling Freddie
Interesting enough, Abel says ill about Gaheris, the co op server, yet Mythic said it is successfull, and they consider it far better than PVP. Why?

PVP is problematic, since it doesn't have a set group as target audience, but several bigger groups. As you perhaps expect, there are people who say, in a roleplaying game you should have freedom to attack almost anyone, if your character thinks that way, and the world (the community) should handle such problems, there should be a justice system, one who wants to play a murderer should have freedom to do so, but it shouldn't be the prefered way. Would this work on a PVP server? Yes it would.

Another chance is a normal leveling experience with possible PVP fights, to settle problems, prevent overcamping arties because of greed, etc. A self moderating environment, with fights for keeps and positions, but almost no random attacks. Is it something good for PVP server? Yes it is.

Some think PVP is added challenge, and enjoy it that way, and level on other players, but respect other people, and know, if they want something else, and want to meet only new friends, they respect that and let them exp. Is it good for a PVP server? Yes it is.

There are people who want PVP fights all the time, and not above abusing others, and want a server where they can let their anger free, and can use chain killing to calm down. Is this community works best on a PVP server? Yes it is.

With many such communities and interests Mordred isn't the most popular US server, and considering it is a fairly old server. A new servers have a hard time to estabilish a playerbase (case study: carnac from EU servers, which has a small but nice community) Gaheris, the CoOP server is much more popular, and they say, ones who don't want any PVP fights are minority on online gaming scene. Hey, how many people play FPS games in cooperative mode on LAN parties? Not many. Yet, with a late start, this initial problem Gaheris has an ok Playerbase and it is gaining new players, has no serious problems.

If they would close down PVP server, people who joined earlier and stay on it because of their character, but choosen it only because it offers access to all three realms, and a group of friend wants to play in different realms yet make groups, etc. where would they end up? Of course on Cooperative Server, and it would make Gaheris even stronger.

Why Mordred and Camlann has big problems? See what types of players are interested in it, not to mention other players who just want a lag free environment, etc. and you can guess where incompatibilities between players can cause problems.

Abel

Fledgling Freddie
see, another person saying "Mythic doesn't really have a clue either how to make a PvP server work" like they know better.

I have played (but admittedly) in a few open PvP worlds before that were considerably more popular. So you don't need to be a genius to spot the problems. Btw I played on Andred, so things on Camlann might be different.

1) Initially the DAoC servers were much too crowded or better said : DAoCs world was too small and the chances of running into someone else too big. Camlann players will tell you that it's now quite easy to find a secluded XP area and xp till hearts content, but that's mostly because the current population has gotten so low.

2) DAoC PvP heavely favors powerguilds. A big and active powerguild that forms zergs and claims the relics (and their bonuses) is pretty much unstoppable. Especially Andred was totally dominated by uber powerlevel guilds that chased most of the others away and in the end got bored themselves and left also. So Mythic had to close the server ...

3) Also DAoC is too lvl-centric for open PvP. The result is that PvP became a race towards 50 because anything above your level will almost surely beat you. Again favored uberguilds that hit 50 before the rest and then controlled all the good xp spots preventing others from getting any xp or good drops. Makes xping quite a frustrating affair.

4) There is no repercussion for ganking lowbies. Yes the lowbie doesn't lose anything but in a free PvP environment you can bet on it some people will just do nothing else but trying to piss off other people. Just for fun and that's enough of a reward.

5) The whole frontier/homeland setup doesn't translate very well into open PvP, as it is simply not designed for it.

I think I could think of some more but it's late and time for bed :p. Examples of more succesfull open PvP environments are UO pre-Trammel (ignoring the serious ganking issues UO had), AC Darktide and now WoW PvP. Frankly none of them were that great either, but in any case they were/are more succesfull.

Belomar

Part of the furniture
The idea with the PvP server being clustered as a fourth "rebel" realm, hostile to all other realms, is intriguing but hardly possible. Most importantly, Camlann has a major advantage over all other servers: you can form a group consisting of classes from all of the three realms. It would be extremely unfair for the RvR servers to have to compete against groups consisting of the very best classes in the game.

I'm sorry, but the PvP server has played out its role.

Cadiva

Part of the furniture
Abel said:
2) DAoC PvP heavely favors powerguilds. A big and active powerguild that forms zergs and claims the relics (and their bonuses) is pretty much unstoppable. Especially Andred was totally dominated by uber powerlevel guilds that chased most of the others away and in the end got bored themselves and left also. So Mythic had to close the server.

I agree with you on the vast majority of your points. I have picked the one above for the simple reason that you seem to be making a common mistake people do - that DAoC's realm versus realm conflict is the same as PvP - ie player versus player.
It is, but in a different way to most people's ideas of PvP - ie in the Counterstrike or Quake or other FPS style games where it's every man, woman or child for themselves :)

DAoC's system is unique in that it pits people from one realm against those from two others and not every other player on the server. It's not PvP other than in the reality that players are fighting other players rather than NPCs.

Camlann, as a dedicated PvP server, is the one where the ruleset changes into a free-for-all PvP system and this, as has been seen by the declining numbers, just isn't as popular as people might like to think.

At the end of the day, it seems it's a very small minority of players who like to compete against every other player, not just those from a different realm, on a daily basis.

Antistatic

Fledgling Freddie
Camlann died alrdy, camlann died when catacombs came out, for every add-on camlann lost players, this was the hardest now, i dont think theres a way to save the server, /level 40+ cud be a possibility but im not sure if this would be fair for RvR-players, copying chars aint good aswell, yeah some people would come, and even more would leave.

clustering with mordred seems the only possibility for me

and about the players shud be friendly, bullshit, camlann is a hardcore server, u cant change the rules, people which leave server after getting chained, flamed or outstrafed shudnt even play here, imo let camlann die like it is, dont let it survive with new people which cant stand the action

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Antistatic said:
clustering with mordred seems the only possibility for me

only the hardcore no sleepy ppl will see the americans as we 6 hours in front of them.

also mordred and camlann are administered by different ppl....at a guess anyways

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom