Music Gigs... who are you seeing this year?

russell

FH is my second home
Am I the only one that thought you were seeing a psychiatrist because of who @Russel was going to see?
Sometimes you have to do it for the kids. I actually can't work out which would be the most painful.

sayward

Resident Freddy
Just got back from the O2 everything went like clockwork except bloody A23 closed on the way home so a 30minute detour to get round it. Backstreet Boys were good by the way.

sayward

Resident Freddy
Korn were good very professional. Didn't grab me tho, I wouldn't go again.

leggy

Probably Scottish
Just bought tickets for Beirut in Manchester. Can't actually wait.

miri

One of Freddy's beloved
ATP Jabberwocky in August
A Winged Victory for the Sullen in October
Mark Kozelek in August

Just saw Handsome Family last week at the 100 Club, they were excellent. Really wanted to see Nils Frahm in November but it sold out really quickly and people are now reselling the tickets for like £60 zzz.

leggy

Probably Scottish
ATP Jabberwocky in August
A Winged Victory for the Sullen in October
Mark Kozelek in August

Just saw Handsome Family last week at the 100 Club, they were excellent. Really wanted to see Nils Frahm in November but it sold out really quickly and people are now reselling the tickets for like £60 zzz.

I saw Mark Kozelek with Sun Kil Moon a few years back. Was a really good gig but he was a right grumpy twat. He took the hump with someone in the crowd and walked off stage :)

miri

One of Freddy's beloved
I saw Mark Kozelek with Sun Kil Moon a few years back. Was a really good gig but he was a right grumpy twat. He took the hump with someone in the crowd and walked off stage :)

Haha. Doesn't seem that surprising considering what his music is like! Seeing Sun Kil Moon at Jabberwocky so not sure if I'll go to the solo show as well, but I certainly want to see him at least once because he has made some of my favourite music for years and years, all the way back to Red House Painters, and Benji is my album of the year so far by a distance.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
really? Benji? it was beautiful but depressing as fook man 0o

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
J v mcmorrow last night, was very good. Guy can hit some ridiculously high notes.

miri

One of Freddy's beloved
Going to go see Sun Kil Moon in December after Jabberwocky got cancelled. A Winged Victory for the Sullen in a couple of weeks too, reeeeally excited about seeing them.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
suddenly I find myself liking Paolo Nutini. let's go together Chet!! :D

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
I cheated.

Karnivool & Placebo next year in March

<3

sayward

Resident Freddy
Linkin Park at the weekend. Very good tho sound quality not as good as last time.

leggy

Probably Scottish
The National next week (4th time)
First Aid Kit in January
Beirut a couple of months back

miri

One of Freddy's beloved
Gig plans for 2015 so far?

For me:

Grouper in April at St John in Hackney
Nils Frahm in May at the Roundhouse

Haven't seen a whole let else yet, but I really want to see Guy Birkin, Jon Hopkins, Ultimate Painting, King Khan, Bing & Ruth and Peter Broderick. Hopefully I'll get to see a few of them in 2015. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom