Music Gigs... who are you seeing this year?

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Wanna see Karnivool in Nottingham in December (I think it is) but can't find anyone to go with!

mooSe_

FH is my second home
Just saw Emancipator and it was awesome. Not used to going to gigs on my own but after a few drinks it was fine

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
I'm off to see The Orb 25th anniversary tour show at the Kentish Town Forum on saturday night, can't fucking wait!!!!

Gwadien

Saw Karnivool last night, I'd recommend you go see them if they roll near you!

speaking of rolling, roll on Tuesday! Sigur Ros!

mooSe_

FH is my second home
Saw Amon Amarth and Carcass last night. Someone threw a drink and some of it went over me as sometimes happens at gigs. The only problem in this case was that the liquid was suspiciously warm. I'm hoping that someone was just nursing a drink for so long that it got warm and not the other possibility.

Turamber

Part of the furniture
I saw Soul II Soul at Birmingham Town Hall last night. Was very pleasantly surprised, managed to even tap my foot in time ;-) Having the sexiest girl in the place as my date was probably the best part of the evening though :D

Chilly

Balls of steel
I saw Soul II Soul at Birmingham Town Hall last night. Was very pleasantly surprised, managed to even tap my foot in time ;-) Having the sexiest girl in the place as my date was probably the best part of the evening though :D
Should have gone to specsavers mate.

miri

One of Freddy's beloved
Went to an amazing show on Saturday, £14 all dayer in Peckham at the Bussey Building. 18 bands over two stages on two floors throughout the entire day, including seeing the first band I ever toured with nine years ago for the first time in about five years. Amazing day. :)

Part of what was probably the best set of the day by Scottish band Carson Wells:

View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WaULLBJd3jw&feature=youtu.be

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
I saw them this year and their show was nowhere near as good as when i saw them a few years back.

mooSe_

FH is my second home
I went to see Eastern Front last night. They cancelled but we didn't realize. Stood around watching crappy doom metal bands for a couple of hours before someone said "It's a shame Eastern Front aren't playing tonight". Then we went home.

sayward

Resident Freddy
Have seen avenged Sevenfold twice. Excellent but didn't rate Five Finger Death Punch who supported. But quite liked Avatar (from Gothenberg)

Gwadien

Scroooooooooooooooooooobius P I P in May, Thanks who ever originally posted him on here, think it was @Big G ? <3

russell

FH is my second home
Also thinking of James blunt in Brighton and Mc Busted with my daughter in Bournemouth! I know how to live...

leggy

Probably Scottish
Therapy in 6 days time! Can't wait!!
Jealous... They are playing Rock City in Notts at the weekend and I'm away. I loved Teethgrinder, Nurse and Troublegum when they came out. Never got into their later stuff much though.

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
Jealous... They are playing Rock City in Notts at the weekend and I'm away. I loved Teethgrinder, Nurse and Troublegum when they came out. Never got into their later stuff much though.
That's where I'm going, good old Rock City. It's the 25th anniversary trouble gum tour so I'm expecting a blast through of most of that album :)

leggy

Probably Scottish
That's where I'm going, good old Rock City. It's the 25th anniversary trouble gum tour so I'm expecting a blast through of most of that album :)

Noooooooooo :(

Oh well... will try and catch them somewhere else :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom