Politics General Election 2017

If the General Election was today, how would you vote?

• Conservative

Votes: 19 35.2%
  • Labour

Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Liberal Democrat

Votes: 10 18.5%
  • Ukip

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Green

Votes: 5 9.3%
  • SNP

Votes: 3 5.6%
  • Other

Votes: 2 3.7%

• Total voters

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
No..hes just a fucking spin doctored cunt with his sweaters and holding cups of tea.

He was a good orator though..I'll give him that..in fact he was pretty much the same as Farage is now.

That classic start to every reply..'Look'.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Tony Blair is pissed at Corbyn:

View: https://twitter.com/huw4ogmore/status/1139633246759784449

(Waiting for ‘Iraq’ in next post)

It is interesting how he's saying this on the same day that Corbyn is trying to prevent us from getting involved into another potentially illegal war.

I mean surely you all agree with Corbyn on this one, you're all very vocal about Iraq ;)

As for your actual post though; I don't think Corbyn gives a shit anyway, most of the people that benefited under New Labour are hardened Tory voters and very anti Corbyn voters.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Thatcher said her greatest regret is that rich people horde their wealth. That the trickke-down effect doesn't happen.

Considering her entire economic ethos and global economic policy is predicated on it's existence and strength that's an explicit admission that she fucked everything.

She may as just as well have said "I'm a cunt".

Gwadien

Thatcher made the wealth based on risk and unregulated banks.

Labour took advantage of that to create a fairer society, and it was the golden years.

Then the recession happened and everyone blamed Labour, even though it would have been the same under a Tory Government, but there wouldn't have been the golden years for everyone.

Job

Yes..well I remember the 70s under labour..and holyfucknuts it was bad.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Yep remember the power outages and queuing for bread and basic foods. Not because of shortages but because union drivers were leaving it to rot in their lorries. Army fire engines and ambulances on the roads.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
I was trying to show the results instead of asking the question but that's not how it works.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Saw some of it. Raab was the biggest prick on the night from what I saw.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
methode%2Fsundaytimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2F88c67dd6-8f64-11e9-9b18-a1967b748a67.jpg

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Raab being out can only be a good thing but it's worrying that I just heard Johnson being described as "the darling of the Tory party".

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
Is it me or is Stewart the only one that makes sense (happy to see he is through to the next round)

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Stewart is there to give the illusion of a contest; Boris Johnson is the next British prime minister and this existence is a simulation because real life can't be this fucking absurd.

Yoni

Unless this is a silly joke of course Boris is the next PM.... crazy as it is. However I would prefer Stewart...

No one thought Trump would get through his first 100 days... I wonder how Boris will perform...

What does parliament need to do to call an election- I’m not up on this..

Gwadien

This whole process is like a reality TV show, it's fucking ridiculous.

Whilst the fate of the UK hangs in limbo.

Gwadien

What does parliament need to do to call an election- I’m not up on this..

Have a majority.

Considering they all hated May with a passion but refused to get rid of her, I highly doubt this would happen in a billion years, although it is completely in the best interests of the country.

The second un elected PM in a row ;)

Job

A lot of people like him across the political spectrum.
Which is weird, I like him because hes a personality, but I would be amazed if he wasnt utterly useless at actually running the country.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
He's not "a personality" - he's a disgusting, duplicitous piece of shit. No wonder you like him.

Embattle

FH is my second home
I didn't watch it as it was always going to be pointless, although even though I didn't watch it I suspect I could get away with calling them twats any way.

Yoni

Have a majority.

Considering they all hated May with a passion but refused to get rid of her, I highly doubt this would happen in a billion years, although it is completely in the best interests of the country.

The second un elected PM in a row ;)
Not after she was elected in at the last GE... (with a minority albeit)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom