Politics General Election 2017

If the General Election was today, how would you vote?

• Conservative

Votes: 19 35.2%
  • Labour

Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Liberal Democrat

Votes: 10 18.5%
  • Ukip

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Green

Votes: 5 9.3%
  • SNP

Votes: 3 5.6%
  • Other

Votes: 2 3.7%

• Total voters

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
I saw a quote somewhere from Boris from 2007 saying that it was a disgrace to democracy for Gordon Brown not to call for an election after he took over from Tony Blair.

Gwadien

So final choices are;

A. Man who fucked the NHS.
B. Man who fucked education.
C. Man who is fucked.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Two of them are just generic, wet Tories and Johnson is a nasty piece of shit. Any of them being in charge of Brexit is terrifying.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time

Gwadien

To be honest, if you thought the Tories were ever going to elect someone as leader that The Guardian approved of, I'd suggest you aren't in a position to be throwing shade over people's definitions of reality.

Why would they elect a leader that appeal to people who would never vote Tory in the first place?

I mean they've already done that by convincing everyone that immigrants and the EU cause all the UK's problems, right?

Wij

I am a FH squatter
To be honest, if you thought the Tories were ever going to elect someone as leader that The Guardian approved of, I'd suggest you aren't in a position to be throwing shade over people's definitions of reality.

Why would they elect a leader that appeal to people who would never vote Tory in the first place?
That really wasn't the point.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
The stasi would be proud.
I don't give a fuck - if the future PM is potentially a violent cunt it's good to know. But the fact that he's so spoiled that he doesn't give a fuck about money - says his partner - (something we already know from the 'chicken feed' episode) makes him unsuitable to run the country in yhe interests of the population he's supposed to represent.

Entirely predictable you've taken the stance you have, of course. Me? If it was any politician I'd say it was relevant info...

Gwadien

If a man cheats on his wife, he'd definitely cheat on the country.

If a man beats his gf up, then he'd definitely beat the country up.

Is Boris the first divorcee PM?

Gwadien

inb4 omg ur so murican.

I don't care that he's a divorcee, I'm more concerned about his behaviour surrounding the divorce.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
I don't give a fuck - if the future PM is potentially a violent cunt it's good to know. But the fact that he's so spoiled that he doesn't give a fuck about money - says his partner - (something we already know from the 'chicken feed' episode) makes him unsuitable to run the country in yhe interests of the population he's supposed to represent.

Entirely predictable you've taken the stance you have, of course. Me? If it was any politician I'd say it was relevant info...

And as the Police said everyone was OK and no further action was required, probably safe to say he's not a violent cunt.

Calling the police as you're concerned for her safety is fine, and the corre t course of action. Recording the entire conversation - which would be a struggle on any recording equipment people tend to have lying around - and sending it to the papers? I have all sorts of issues with that, no matter who it's done to.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
That still isn't justification for setting up professional recording equipment and sending what happened to The Guardian, especially as the Police said no further action was required.

I'd be keen to see the contortions you go through to differentiate that from hacking people's phones.
The article states he recorded it on his phone.

You’re saying it was a political setup? Like they knew he was going to have a row? They have superpowers?

Gwadien

The article states he recorded it on his phone.

You’re saying it was a political setup? Like they knew he was going to have a row? They have superpowers?

Don't criticise Brexit PMs otherwise you're a Communist!

Wij

I am a FH squatter
I'd be keen to see the contortions you go through to differentiate that from hacking people's phones.

“I was inside my own flat hearing shouting, screaming and banging so I pressed record.”

Recording sound in his own flat. Sure that’s real hard to differentiate from phone hacking :rolleyes:

Where do you get these gems from?

Gwadien

“I was inside my own flat hearing shouting, screaming and banging so I pressed record.”

Recording sound in his own flat. Sure that’s real hard to differentiate from phone hacking :rolleyes:

Where do you get these gems from?

Those edgy right dudes outside the mainstream that have individual thought and aren't influenced by the liberal elite..

But both Bodhi and that bloke referenced the Stasi, very interesting.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
More here. Recorded on his own phone in his own flat after knocking on the door and getting no answer. If he’d answered the door and stopped then no one would ever have known.

How this story became somehow about the responsible citizen who did the right thing is beyond me. Dumb conspiracy theories. OMGZ he voted remain and doesn’t vote Tory like most of London. Treason!!

Neighbour who called police over Boris Johnson row goes public

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Obviously they were both creaming in their pants at the thought of recording the row and getting it to the Guardian asap.
Both staunch remainers and organisers of Euro projects.
But Boris needs to get a fucking grip if he has neighbours like that, then again it'll probably backfire on them and he'll come out smelling of roses.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Obviously they were both creaming in their pants at the thought of recording the row and getting it to the Guardian asap.
Both staunch remainers and organisers of Euro projects.
What the fuck is wrong with you? The only person to blame here is the one having a blazing row.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom