Politics General Election 2017

If the General Election was today, how would you vote?

• Conservative

Votes: 19 35.2%
  • Labour

Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Liberal Democrat

Votes: 10 18.5%
  • Ukip

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Green

Votes: 5 9.3%
  • SNP

Votes: 3 5.6%
  • Other

Votes: 2 3.7%

• Total voters

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Several neighbours stated they were concerned, a second neighbour claimed she was about to call the police when two police cars showed up. Also think calling Boris a violent cunt based on this is a bit odd, from early reporting at least it sounded like she was angry and screaming at him and he was calm.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Normal relationship..women are batshit crackers.

Job

Islam..pikeys.
If you dont think women are crackers you havent been married long enough.

Embattle

FH is my second home
Or you're married to someone who you drive crackers...which I think is more likely to be acceptable to most here.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Several neighbours stated they were concerned, a second neighbour claimed she was about to call the police when two police cars showed up. Also think calling Boris a violent cunt based on this is a bit odd, from early reporting at least it sounded like she was angry and screaming at him and he was calm.

Well considering that his gf Carrie was one of John Worboys victims, and news came out on Thursday that there were 4 more victims than previously thought, I can understand why she might have been a tad upset.

Oh, and she no longer feels like its safe to return home. Skills.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Well considering that his gf Carrie was one of John Worboys victims, and news came out on Thursday that there were 4 more victims than previously thought, I can understand why she might have been a tad upset.

Oh, and she no longer feels like its safe to return home. Skills.
Maybe it’s just me but I’d have thought that makes it all the more important that when she’s screaming ‘GET OFF ME’ that someone should stop it.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Maybe it’s just me but I’d have thought that makes it all the more important that when she’s screaming ‘GET OFF ME’ that someone should stop it.
To be fair to Johnson, I've had a girl scream that at me. Of course, she was laying into me beforehand and I was only "on" her to stop her hurting me...

...but yeah - all the bullshit about should that shit be recorded etc? - couldn't have happened if that wasn't happening. If the future PM is attracted to unstable relationships then maybe that's relevant.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
PMs can't have a 'private' life anyway, sure it's shit, but that's what happens in democracies, they represent us, and we should know everything about them in order for us to trust them.

In return they get lots of power and lots of £££ when they retire.

Job

Whatever you think of Clegg..you have to admire him, I wish he was on our side.

Gwadien

Jesus fucking christ.
The EU must just be sat there with beer and popcorn.

Why jesus fucking christ?

It's a good move for the UK, not the EU, if we have an election and Boris Johnson wins with his promise of a no-deal brexit, then you'll be laughing.

Especially if it's against a Cobryn Labour, you should be wanting this.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Why jesus fucking christ?

It's a good move for the UK, not the EU, if we have an election and Boris Johnson wins with his promise of a no-deal brexit, then you'll be laughing.

Especially if it's against a Cobryn Labour, you should be wanting this.

No that's not necessarily true as the rest of the MP's may be against no deal so back to square one.
Also they may not win a Gen Election. It could be another coalition government.

Gwadien

No that's not necessarily true as the rest of the MP's may be against no deal so back to square one.
Also they may not win a Gen Election. It could be another coalition government.

I reckon you'd see a break away Tory party, or maybe joining the Lib Dems.

I thought the Brexit vote was meant to bring unity to the Tory party?!

Job

After 3 years of this people are going to start seeing the advantages of a dictator.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
He's absolutely 100000% correct.
What? About pouring whatever he can find over humans that disagree with him?

I'm pretty sure he wouldn't actually do that - but if you don't believe in violence then his comments are a billion percent to be condemned. It's gutter politics and political figures are supposed to lead by example.

Gwadien

What? About pouring whatever he can find over humans that disagree with him?

I'm pretty sure he wouldn't actually do that - but if you don't believe in violence then his comments are a billion percent to be condemned. It's gutter politics and political figures are supposed to lead by example.

I believe you should meet groups that have clearly and indisputably evil goals with violence, abso-fucking-lutely.

Does that mean you don't support the Nuremberg Trials? Cos I'd say that's using violence against evil for sure.

Job

Compares nuremberg trials with attacking people who hold views he doesnt like.
Firstly white supremacists are the comedy baddie, theres probably only a few thousand actively showing their hate.

The real 'white supremacy', is out there in the institutions, the dinner parties of the upper middle class and the real power behind the token minorities in the boardrooms.
As Chris Rock says..the power and money is entrenched in ultra rich white families, the ones who give money to famous black.people...to ' go get yourself a bouncing car'.

Lammy only gets away with what hes saying because hes black , which is a double smack in the mouth for race relations.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I was disappointed that gwad has started using the term "evil" - like evil is a thing that exists.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Libs and Brexit up the same amount - show's the country is split.

The Change UK splitters have weakened labour. Not sure what they're supposed to stand for. But then - I'm not sure they do either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom