Politics General Election 2017

If the General Election was today, how would you vote?

• Conservative

Votes: 19 35.2%
  • Labour

Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Liberal Democrat

Votes: 10 18.5%
  • Ukip

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Green

Votes: 5 9.3%
  • SNP

Votes: 3 5.6%
  • Other

Votes: 2 3.7%

• Total voters

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Well that was my point so great.
Never disputed that - but it absolutely doesn't mean that anti-zionism is automatically antisemitic in any way.

Israel is an institutionally racist state that gets away with literal murder - and that is down to the fact that it's not secular and based on a religion. And you and I both agree that sky-fairy-worship isn't a good thing to base anything on. - So anyone who isn't jewish in Israel is a second class citizen.

Which is why this:
You mean I think that Jewish people have a right to their own homeland, just like any other religion? Sure, I can agree with that - other religions have their own states, so why should Judaism be any different? To me it would be fairly anti-Semitic to suggest they can't.
Is a load of bullshit @Bodhi.

A secular state of Israel? Fine. No problems. No state should get a free pass to be institutionally discriminatory, which Israel is.

It's not anti-jew to point this out. It's anti sky-fairy states and all the problems that they've got.

But you already know that. And don't care.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
I thought Israel was secular?

Checked..it sort of is, but they have appointed religious leaders.

I would hope the youth just ignore them.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Never disputed that - but it absolutely doesn't mean that anti-zionism is automatically antisemitic in any way.

Israel is an institutionally racist state that gets away with literal murder - and that is down to the fact that it's not secular and based on a religion. And you and I both agree that sky-fairy-worship isn't a good thing to base anything on. - So anyone who isn't jewish in Israel is a second class citizen.

Which is why this:

Is a load of bullshit @Bodhi.

A secular state of Israel? Fine. No problems. No state should get a free pass to be institutionally discriminatory, which Israel is.

It's not anti-jew to point this out. It's anti sky-fairy states and all the problems that they've got.

But you already know that. And don't care.
I think Bodhi's point is that Israel is surrounded by states that institutionally discriminate against Jews. Islamic republics. Out of the Ottoman Empire dozens of Islamic states were born. It may be silly but in that environment having a Jewish one for Jewish people doesn't seem an outlandish idea.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
I think Bodhi's point is that Israel is surrounded by states that institutionally discriminate against Jews. Islamic republics. Out of the Ottoman Empire dozens of Islamic states were born. It may be silly but in that environment having a Jewish one for Jewish people doesn't seem an outlandish idea.

I do think Israel has a right to exist, and I accept that Israel has to defend itself, but it's not had a proper war against an actual country since the 70s. Israel has gained (rightfully so) a very distrusting approach to its foreign policy, to it's allies as well as its enemies, they're always saying shit which pisses off one nation or another, but they always wag their finger and remind you of the Holocaust, and as it's allies will never give them a proper dressing down for the way that they have treated people in their country for the last 40 years.

The mentality that they have isn't good for them and it isn't good for trying to create peace in the region, as the most powerful nation in the area, I don't understand why they have to be so hostile to non-Jews.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber

You put your own house in order before going "what about this place?" We're happy to pan Saudi for being a bunch of cunts (well, we send 'em weapons, but Saudi is pretty much universally disliked).

Two wrongs don't make a right. States based on religions are bad in and of themselves - fair enough - but when those states have such a pernicious influence over our own domestic political discourse then we should all feel outraged.

Anyway. We kind of know where we are on this. I'll leave it alone, and only post the outrageous points of interest :)

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
maytorycuts2b3.jpg

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
To be fair, creating an environment where children are A) well educated and B) feel safe would help immensely.

But then, there are too many humans anyway - so stab away you fuckers. Stab away :)

Exioce

Part of the furniture
I do wonder if this Government will be remembered worse than Thatcher.

Inb4 M8 DUR WERE RIOTS!

m8, population is pacified to fuck.

Tories learnt a lesson.
Absolutely, particularly from Scotland. Brexit is like the Poll Tax squared.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Absolutely, particularly from Scotland. Brexit is like the Poll Tax squared.
I really can't imagine how this will all be judged in the future. Some kind of mass psychosis probably.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Knife crime is rocketing because there is no meaningful deterrent..we totally relied on investigating likely offenders and stopping them.
Add in focus groups crying racist and its now a free for all.
The sentencing for knife crime is beyond a parody, I dont know how the judges keep their faces straight as they figure in the most utterly bizarre mitigating circumstances into the sentencing.
I would call it..well, they are just killing their own sentencing.
A guy in our town had his girlfriend pinched off him..so he went around to the guys house and stabbed him..quite badly three times in the arm.
He got..first offence..13 years.

No mitigating circumstance..pre meditated.
Kids in these areas of London are getting suspended sentences for the same thing.

Gwadien

Knife crime is rocketing because there is no meaningful deterrent..we totally relied on investigating likely offenders and stopping them.
Add in focus groups crying racist and its now a free for all.
The sentencing for knife crime is beyond a parody, I dont know how the judges keep their faces straight as they figure in the most utterly bizarre mitigating circumstances into the sentencing.
I would call it..well, they are just killing their own sentencing.
A guy in our town had his girlfriend pinched off him..so he went around to the guys house and stabbed him..quite badly three times in the arm.
He got..first offence..13 years.

No mitigating circumstance..pre meditated.
Kids in these areas of London are getting suspended sentences for the same thing.

Do you think 'Kids in London' should get life sentences then for stabbing people?

Or maybe we should start to question why they are doing it and address that.

But ofc under a Tory Government it's easier just to say they're evil people and they all need to be locked up for life, that'll sort out the next generation, or.. not..

Gwadien

Only good thing about harsher prison sentences is that Theresa will be able to give her mates at G4S a bit more £££

MrHorus

Can't get enough of FH
But ofc under a Tory Government it's easier just to say they're evil people and they all need to be locked up for life, that'll sort out the next generation, or.. not..

The devolved administrations have had the same resource constraints as the UK Government has - arguably even worse - yet violent crime (and knife crime in particular) is at a historic low in Scotland thanks to the work of the Violence Reduction Unit.

Somehow this seems to be completely missed in all the conversations in the media.

Sure the number of coppers on the streets and the budgets to pay for them is an issue, but maybe all the cops in the world won’t help if they aren’t actually doing the right things when they get out on the job and into communities?

Just a thought.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
I completely disagree with him, as it doesn't fit in with the Tel Aviv I saw, where Jews and Arabs lived in the same street and got on perfectly well with each other.

Not sure what relevance this has to Corbyn being a filthy antisemite though?

Criticism of how Israel is run is fine. Calling Israels enemies "friends" without extending the same courtesy to Israel? Not so much.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Yeah. You do make the link.

For Israel to be able to say something so outrageously racist without major international condemnation shows just how powerful their lobbying and smear tactics are.

Falkoner said it's become an existential issue for Labour. When 0.1% of their membership are under investigation.

You want brexit at 52-48%. You'd laugh your ass off if it was 99.9-0.1%. But somehow you're sticking to the line that 0.1% = institutional antisemitism.

You're entirely dishonest.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Yeah. You do make the link.

For Israel to be able to say something so outrageously racist without major international condemnation shows just how powerful their lobbying and smear tactics are.

Falkoner said it's become an existential issue for Labour. When 0.1% of their membership are under investigation.

You want brexit at 52-48%. You'd laugh your ass off if it was 99.9-0.1%. But somehow you're sticking to the line that 0.1% = institutional antisemitism.

You're entirely dishonest.

You can torture the statistics any way you like to try to fit your narrative, but the fact remains that The Labour Party are the first political party to be referred to the EHRC since the British National Party. As ever, Corbyn rubbing shoulders with the scum of society.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
You can torture the statistics any way you like to try to fit your narrative, but the fact remains that The Labour Party are the first political party to be referred to the EHRC since the British National Party. As ever, Corbyn rubbing shoulders with the scum of society.

99.9% vs 0.1% is not "torturing the statistics".

The refererral to the EHRC is down to the smears and the lobbying. As you well know.

But you keep holding on tight to the narrative that you hold so dear.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
He seems to be very thick on many fronts considering the stupidity of such an idea.
It is ok if this happens cos I will just get myself a scalpel or chisel (self sharpened to a point) or something else. Cos only knives can be used for stabbing....

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Have tidied up this thread and moved the 5G posts to their own thread.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Have tidied up this thread and moved the 5G posts to their own thread.

My mother would love to gossip in the 5G thread. She acquired Facebook a year or two ago and actively posts clickbaity tinfoilhattery regarding 5G.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom