Politics General Election 2017

If the General Election was today, how would you vote?

• Conservative

Votes: 19 35.2%
  • Labour

Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Liberal Democrat

Votes: 10 18.5%
  • Ukip

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Green

Votes: 5 9.3%
  • SNP

Votes: 3 5.6%
  • Other

Votes: 2 3.7%

• Total voters

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Why is he even slagging the EU off lol?
Because jockeying for position in the upcoming leadership contest by pandering to the lowest urges of party rank and file is more important to him than Britain being a serious participant on the world stage.

Living up to his rhyming slang.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
A bit like every politician? It's amazing, if Brexit does happen and we have this Brexit Brigade running the country, can you imagine international relations? Hahaha, as if Brexit was bad enough..

I would carry through with my plan of setting up a crowd-funded assassination, but I don't want the highest donations in crowd funding history to be something so sinister.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
A bit like every politician? It's amazing, if Brexit does happen and we have this Brexit Brigade running the country, can you imagine international relations? Hahaha, as if Brexit was bad enough..

I would carry through with my plan of setting up a crowd-funded assassination, but I don't want the highest donations in crowd funding history to be something so sinister.
They seem oblivious to the fact that what they say matters.

Gov't: "We want a deep and special partnership with the EU."

Also gov't: "The EU is like the Nazis but worse, maybe bomb them or something."

Gwadien

They seem oblivious to the fact that what they say matters.

Gov't: "We want a deep and special partnership with the EU."

Also gov't: "The EU is like the Nazis but worse, maybe bomb them or something."

I could see the Tories going super Brexit, losing all the remain voters, THEN Farage has a pro comeback and destroys the Tories because Brexiteers are easy to convince by millionaires that are there for the people.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
I could see the Tories going super Brexit, losing all the remain voters, THEN Farage has a pro comeback and destroys the Tories because Brexiteers are easy to convince by millionaires that are there for the people.
If we crash out with no deal or hard Brexit the Tories are finished. The economy will be a ruin and the UK will break up.

The only people who would still support them after that would be natural UKIP loons anyway.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
lsc4t7nq52q11.png

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Economy in ruins.
You are being sucked in by the propaganda....while belittling people for being sucked in by propaganda.

These are the greatest political days in recent history, the boloks that is parliament us on show for all to see.
Labour are self destructing in full view and the conservatives are holding on to power with a picture of a dead rabbit in charge.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
What's wrong with opening the market to more competition?

The only reason the Tories won't is because they're probably owned by the Tories, what detriment would this move have on you?

Its an optimal market thing; the "big four" has merged, demerged, acquired, you name it, for over 30 years, and always ends up back at "big four". Its a bit like all the research that suggests mature markets can only support three mobile phone companies; most countries end up at around three companies over time (UK is actually the one exception but its still predicted there's a least one more merger/market withdrawal in the offing; probably Telefonica).

Job

Moggy and Farage sharing the same platform.

Whatever your views on that, it shows how much someone has fucked up this country that we are here today.

Gwadien

Moggy and Farage sharing the same platform.

Whatever your views on that, it shows how much someone has fucked up this country that we are here today.
??? you voted for it....

There was nothing wrong with the country, there was just a bit of global financial hard times that everyone was sucking up, but people need dem scapegoats :D

Job

You think there was nothing wrong?

Can you hear me in your bubble?

More than half the country were so fucked off with EU membership, immigration and freedom of movement that we voted out.
The problem was allready there, the vote just showed it to the progressive liberal cretins who thought telling people to think like they do had fixed everything.

Gwadien

You think there was nothing wrong?

Can you hear me in your bubble?

More than half the country were so fucked off with EU membership, immigration and freedom of movement that we voted out.
The problem was allready there, the vote just showed it to the progressive liberal cretins who thought telling people to think like they do had fixed everything.

NOOOOOOOOOOPE I'd probably argue that maybe 10% of the country had a genuine long term problem with the EU.

The rest voted through lies, deceit and false promises.

Bit like you; you voted to stop Muslims coming to the UK, but we'll get more.

Job

I like to argue probable maybes as well.

Its incredible to think that its still 50/50 after everyone and their dog pounding out doomsday scenarios, total political meltdowns and accusation of racism, public shaming, total media bias against leave.

But its just a small minority, which of course is all part of the remain propaganda...its just a few idiots, the rest were lied to .

Well the 'lies' are out there and I don't see a major collapse of the leave vote, mainly because it wasn't about the money...it was about something else far more noble, nationalism, patriotism and independence.
Dirty words these days...in an EU thats wants an army to protect its borders..go figure.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom