Politics General Election 2017

If the General Election was today, how would you vote?

• Conservative

Votes: 19 35.2%
  • Labour

Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Liberal Democrat

Votes: 10 18.5%
  • Ukip

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Green

Votes: 5 9.3%
  • SNP

Votes: 3 5.6%
  • Other

Votes: 2 3.7%

• Total voters

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
0409-MATT-GALLERY-WEB-P1-large_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqqVzuuqpFlyLIwiB6NTmJwfSVWeZ_vEN7c6bHu2jJnT8.png

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
These are the greatest political years I remember, we voted out of the EU..Trumps the President and the Labour party is full of Nazis.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Is Screaming Lord Such still around? I feel we could use him right now.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
I'm certainly considering Lib Dem but they don't appear to have any way forward either.
Would you really want to be responsible for putting the current bunch of cunts back in or replacing them with Corbyn?

Job

Farage for PM..I mean he theoretically got half the countries support and we landslide voted him in to represent us in Europe.

Remoaners forget that little doozie.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Farage for PM..I mean he theoretically got half the countries support and we landslide voted him in to represent us in Europe.

Remoaners forget that little doozie.
You forget that he's tried and failed to be an MP 7 times.

Bodhi

You forget that he's tried and failed to be an MP 7 times.

But he also had a profound effect on British Politics without ever having to enter the House of Parliament. Like him or loathe him, in terms of achieving what he set out to do, he's one of the more successful British Politicians we've had over the last 15 years.

I think that's a more damning indictment of the competition than a confirmation of Farage's genius by the way, he's a divisive moron who can't pronounce his last properly, but he has been very effective.

Job

Yup..only because the opposition gang together to keep him out.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
But he also had a profound effect on British Politics without ever having to enter the House of Parliament. Like him or loathe him, in terms of achieving what he set out to do, he's one of the more successful British Politicians we've had over the last 15 years.

I think that's a more damning indictment of the competition than a confirmation of Farage's genius by the way, he's a divisive moron who can't pronounce his last properly, but he has been very effective.

Lammy says you're wrong.

v9xnXApg-e1516803504511.jpeg

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
For the Many...not the Jew.

Sorry, can't hear you over the sound of all the life support machines going BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP.

Bodhi

Sorry, can't hear you over the sound of all the life support machines going BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP.

Sorry, didn't realise Corbyn had set his camps up already.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Sorry, didn't realise Corbyn had set his camps up already.

Jeremy Hunt and The Tories beat him too it sadly, they aren't targetting jews though, just poor, disabled and terminally ill people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom