Politics General Election 2017

If the General Election was today, how would you vote?

• Conservative

Votes: 19 35.2%
  • Labour

Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Liberal Democrat

Votes: 10 18.5%
  • Ukip

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Green

Votes: 5 9.3%
  • SNP

Votes: 3 5.6%
  • Other

Votes: 2 3.7%

• Total voters

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Yes, the sold it off at way below its value and sorted their mates out. Lots of money was made in a very short period of time by a handful of people.

georgie

FH is my second home
lol :D

aaa.jpg

The fleeting thought of that made me throw up a bit in my mouth. :(

The actual 2 Girls 1 Cup didn't make me do that.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Find 1billion down the back of the sofa to pay for 10 horrible little throwbacks, cheer as they fuck the emergency services.

Not that the Tories are scum or anything.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
They're a vile, wretched lot.

The part that makes me smug is the Tory lot saying they'd never touch the SNP with a barge pole, yet they jumped right into bed with homophobic, backwards scumbags (and gave then one billion fucking pounds). I'm amazed there's not rioting in the streets at this.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
It's actually quite sad. I have always been a Tory supporter, although I suppose I fit into the libertarian basket. I firmly believe that those that are willing to provide for themselves should be rewarded, or at least supported. Those unwilling to do their bit to look after themselves should be left to rot. But these wankers only really care about power for powers sake. They are literally fucking people who do something as a vocation rather than for an income. Who the fuck would want to go into a burning building (as a dramatic, extreme example) for less than average wage? Why should someone that risks their life for the benefit of others have to care about how they are going to pay the bills?

Fuck this shit, it's getting tiring.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
They're a vile, wretched lot.

The part that makes me smug is the Tory lot saying they'd never touch the SNP with a barge pole, yet they jumped right into bed with homophobic, backwards scumbags (and gave then one billion fucking pounds). I'm amazed there's not rioting in the streets at this.

To be fair I don't think it's the Tories saying they wouldn't form a coalition with the SNP, Nicolas lot would be desecrated at the next election if they got into bed with the Tories - it would go against pretty much all the SNP stand for.

If they'd got into bed with the Lib Dems again that probably would have been best for everyone, but they weren't up for that so we are where we are.

As the DUP will be saving doing a Merkel for Stormont rather than Westminster, I'm less bothered about their views on gay marriage etc.

I'm starting to think the current arrangement might work quite well actually - we've already seen with the concession on funding abortions for people from NI the Tories will be prepared to compromise, and there are plenty of murmurs public sector pay will be addressed at the next Budget, so we never know - We might even get 5 years of actual democracy?

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
To be fair I don't think it's the Tories saying they wouldn't form a coalition with the SNP, Nicolas lot would be desecrated at the next election if they got into bed with the Tories - it would go against pretty much all the SNP stand for.

If they'd got into bed with the Lib Dems again that probably would have been best for everyone, but they weren't up for that so we are where we are.

As the DUP will be saving doing a Merkel for Stormont rather than Westminster, I'm less bothered about their views on gay marriage etc.

I'm starting to think the current arrangement might work quite well actually - we've already seen with the concession on funding abortions for people from NI the Tories will be prepared to compromise, and there are plenty of murmurs public sector pay will be addressed at the next Budget, so we never know - We might even get 5 years of actual democracy?

5 years of bribed voting you mean? that sort of "actual democracy" ?

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
we've already seen with the concession on funding abortions for people from NI the Tories will be prepared to compromise

What a fucking damning indictment of what those retards believe in - it's 2017 for fuck's sake. It also speaks volumes that they're prepared to turn a blind eye to their beliefs for some money (i.e. bribes). May I remind you, that Scotland already stepped up to support the women of Northern Ireland on this last year, and that the DUP said "her intervention has enraged the deeply conservative Democratic Unionist party" - fucking stinking hypocrisy, two faced dark-aged wankers. I don't see how anyone can defend this, unless you're a stupid fuckwit.

Bodhi

What a fucking damning indictment of what those retards believe in - it's 2017 for fuck's sake. It also speaks volumes that they're prepared to turn a blind eye to their beliefs for some money (i.e. bribes). May I remind you, that Scotland already stepped up to support the women of Northern Ireland on this last year, and that the DUP said "her intervention has enraged the deeply conservative Democratic Unionist party" - fucking stinking hypocrisy, two faced dark-aged wankers. I don't see how anyone can defend this, unless you're a stupid fuckwit.

You are under the mistaken apprehension that it is 2017 in Norn Ireland. They have just about made 1983 over there...

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
We might even get 5 years of actual democracy?
I like hung parliaments - takes power away from people and they have to spend time talking to their opponents trying to come to a compromise that they both can live with...

Ormorof

FH is my second home
If only there was some sort of democratic system that allowed for representation in a manner proportional to the votes received...

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I see that puddle of piss, Gove is circling the water again.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Bodge and Gove both want to be the next PM again, but I think either would be a bigger disaster for the tories than May resigning.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
I dont even understand how it can be legal to just give 1bn to buy support.
It seems to have happened with hardly any complaint outside of cynicism.
Well done Labour voters...you just cost us 1bn..the Irish peace treaty and youve still got wurzel gummidge as your leader.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
So it's labours fault that the Tories have shown their true colours @Job?

Would you have preferred a Tory landslide so they could properly have poked you in your browneye with their massive un-lubed strapon?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I don't think Job actually understands that to have semi-democratic government, you also need a string and stable opposition.

Otherwise the government do whatever they like.

The fact that the Tories have essentially bought (with our money, well the UK at least) 10 votes in the commons is a different matter entirely.

The only good thing about it is that it will be remembered in 5 years. Hopefully they either change and stop fucking everyone over or they get beaten.

I can't say I am particularly excited about the prospect of a Labour government but I don't much like the current flavour of full-retard Tory either

Talivar

Part of the furniture
Why do none of the reporters bring up the MPs own wages and how they keep getting pay rises when discussing the pay caps. Do their wages come from a completely separate place or something?

Bodhi

Why do none of the reporters bring up the MPs own wages and how they keep getting pay rises when discussing the pay caps. Do their wages come from a completely separate place or something?

They're set by an independent body, and when they had the last big rise they also had a load of expenses and benefits taken off them, so it didn't actually cost us any more. One of the few occasions I think our anger at MPs is a bit misplaced.

MPs given go ahead for 10% pay rise to £74,000 - BBC News

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
You mean the system that was introduced because all our MPs were found to be on the make?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
74k isn't actually all that big these days*, I wouldn't do MPing for it.

The big bucks is when they leave politics.

*I don't mean that the way it sounded, for a high level position, managing director or whatever, its not all that much.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
A crane driver earns that these days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom