Politics General Election 2017

If the General Election was today, how would you vote?

• Conservative

Votes: 19 35.2%
  • Labour

Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Liberal Democrat

Votes: 10 18.5%
  • Ukip

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Green

Votes: 5 9.3%
  • SNP

Votes: 3 5.6%
  • Other

Votes: 2 3.7%

• Total voters

ECA

I am a FH squatter
On the plus side, at least we can re-use this thread and help save the environment instead of making a new thread.

Embattle

FH is my second home
Even more environmentally friendly if we don't comment at all since we could just read from the beginning...I suspect the same arguments will still apply.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
So they have bought two flats from a £2bn high end development to turn into homes for the Grenfell residents.
Im pretty sure the people lining up to buy the million pound flats will be jumping ship asap.
'Oh dear Charles..common people..we can see them'.

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
November or February are the front runners for when the next election will be at the moment apparently

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I wonder if the Tories will do anything at all, mentioned in their manifesto?

I mean it's good that they are backtracking on the retarded mess but they are starting to look even more incompetent now, I don't think they actually know what they want, just so long as they are in power.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
I wonder if the Tories will do anything at all, mentioned in their manifesto?

I mean it's good that they are backtracking on the retarded mess but they are starting to look even more incompetent now, I don't think they actually know what they want, just so long as they are in power.

They scrapped most of it.. as for the rest? they can try, they're not going to find it very easy without a majority though. Also, mps have banded together (including some conservative mps) to block Theresa Mays hard brexit, stating they'd all vote against it.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
I wonder if the woman complaining there seriously thinks that almost being killed in a terrible fire, your friends and family possibly burned alive or suffocated, is really getting a new flat "for free".

Stupid arse.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
And I bet a lot of the people in that tower worked a hell of a lot harder than she or her husband ever did.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
She pays that 15 grand a year so she doesn't have to live near the poor. That's the whole point of it.

An no, she won't ever have worked as "hard" as some of these people in her life.

Not a meritocracy.

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
Question Times bloody funny tonight, some right nutters in the audience, and the columnist from the Daily Mail calling it a 'fair and honorable' newspaper is comedy gold!

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Question Times bloody funny tonight, some right nutters in the audience, and the columnist from the Daily Mail calling it a 'fair and honorable' newspaper is comedy gold!

LOL? The Daily Mail, fair? honorable? sure and Jimmy Saville would have made a great parent....

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
meritocracy.

You've used that term twice now, both times showing a lack of understanding of its meaning.

In it's simplest form it is a society governed by those who earn their place through ability and intellect. In the middle rungs of society, we do partially live in one, do well, earn well. At the top and behind the scenes though, we live in a plutocracy.

It wouldn't make the slightest bit of difference really though, stupid/lazy people would still have fuck all, people with limited ability would still be doing the cleaning and getting paid a fair wage for chasing a turd round a U-bend. There is no merit in learning how to empty a waste paper bin.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
@Raven I bow to your superior Wikipedia based learning and am eager to take lessons on the finer details of the meanings and usage of English language words from such sage and learned a professor.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Well, I did have to look it up because it isn't really used that often. Probably only by people who heard someone else say it and thought it made them sound clever. As per this case.

That being said, you have r̶e̶a̶d̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶w̶o̶r̶d̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶G̶u̶a̶r̶d̶i̶a̶n̶ decided that is the social philosophy you prefer, how do you think it would change anything? Or be of any benefit to anyone?

Last edited:

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber

I saw someone getting booted out for shouting over Gina Miller as she tried to explain what happens when there is a hung parliament. Hilarious stuff.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I did have to look it up because it isn't really used that often in my sun-reading circles and I'm 100% sure everyone else is more ignorant than me, but if not then they're just poncy SJW Guardian readers with their heads in the clouds like all so-called "intellectuals" with no "common sense" or grasp of the "real world". In fact, I'd go so far as to say anyone who knows what a meritocracy is without looking it up, or uses that word in discussion with their peers, or in fact anyone who uses the word "peers" is a cunt and less clever than me

Fixed?

Embattle

FH is my second home
I saw someone getting booted out for shouting over Gina Miller as she tried to explain what happens when there is a hung parliament. Hilarious stuff.

No doubt he was being a douche bag but then Miller is as well tbh.

Job

The Indy had an article attacking the elitist snobs complaining about having to share their 2.5K a month flats with riffraff.

The entire comments section agreed with the snobs.

Job

Jesus fuck, firstly I want to destroy that fucking Nick Grimshaw with a tank missile, secondly, what utter fucking shite...I mean utter fucking shite acts.
80% of the audience look as bored as fuck.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Jesus fuck, firstly I want to destroy that fucking Nick Grimshaw with a tank missile, secondly, what utter fucking shite...I mean utter fucking shite acts.
?

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter

Think youve been watching a southern baptist prayer weekend by mistake.

Acts ive seen have all been top notch

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
I must say I do hope that Corbyn is redirecting politics across the board by doing Glastonbury.

Having politicians coming out and bring theirselves out to show everyone.

Look at France and Canada they've gone down similar routes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom