Politics General Election 2017

If the General Election was today, how would you vote?

• Conservative

Votes: 19 35.2%
  • Labour

Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Liberal Democrat

Votes: 10 18.5%
  • Ukip

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Green

Votes: 5 9.3%
  • SNP

Votes: 3 5.6%
  • Other

Votes: 2 3.7%

• Total voters

Gray

FH is my second home
Looks to be starting to flare up at the council office(s) down there... Lot of angry protestors...

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
No matter what your political leanings are, those are typically loaded questions and she should have just shut him down with "have you asked the Prime Minister's office?"

Nonsense. These people have had their homes burnt out, they have lost friends and family members, they are not going to politely ask the prime ministers office if she fancies popping down for a meet and greet.

If the queen can do it then I am pretty fucking sure May can.

The problem the Tories are having is one of perception, they hold the people they are supposed to be serving (not ruling!) at arms length. They simply do not understand human interaction on this level, completely alien to them.

Embattle

FH is my second home
Pointless as well, although I suspect those complaining about the DUP and the Tories will be rather quite on Labour and SF even if true.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Pointless as well, although I suspect those complaining about the DUP and the Tories will be rather quite on Labour and SF even if true.

Nothing to do with who wins now, it has everything to do with Arseface May fucking up the Good Friday Agreement and potentially starting The Troubles 2.0 - if that can be stopped, fair play to them.

Conservative loving bumboys (I'll mention no names) can facepalm it all they want, fact of the matter is she's risking peace in Northern Ireland as well as London/other Major cities just to save her scrawny, worthless, wrinkled old fucking arse.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber

I think most peoples issues with the DUP are that they are religious throwbacks. Not that they used to represent terrorists.

The trouble is, if there was a Labour, SNP, SF, Lib dem coalition on the cards the Tories would agree to pretty much anything the DUP asked, which would be terrifying if those bigoted shitweasels had any say on anything.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
I think most peoples issues with the DUP are that they are religious throwbacks. Not that they used to represent terrorists.

I don't even care that they're religious nutters tbh, I just find it hypocritical that people have been practically holding a knife to Corbyns throat for the last 2 years, then be totally fucking fine with the DUP basically weaselling their ways into a higher roll despite being a bunch of terrorist loving fuckboys (and I say boys because Arlene Foster looks like a man, I'm convinced if she lifted her skirt up you'd see nothing but cock and balls)

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I'm 6.3 and can lift my own bodyweight, I wouldn't fuck with her. *

*I am sure she is a very nice lady though

*deep down

*sometimes

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
AKA standing up.

See Blood is on his usual rabed foaming mode again.

Oh, how so? because I'm calling out DUP and their terrorist links, some of which are as recent as a matter of weeks, when 48 hours after the UDA shot a man infront of his 3 year old son they were singing their fucking praises... well forgive me for thinking they're total fucking scum.

Embattle

FH is my second home
Oh, how so? because I'm calling out DUP and their terrorist links, some of which are as recent as a matter of weeks, when 48 hours after the UDA shot a man infront of his 3 year old son they were singing their fucking praises... well forgive me for thinking they're total fucking scum.

No just that your rabid nature appears to be rather bias, although it isn't that surprising.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
"Theresa May can't say she has a mandate anymore, because if the DUP hear you saying mandate, they'll start screaming about sodomy." - Lmao

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Cliched soundbites from politicians since the first tribal leaders, and people still listen.

You are basically making voting decisions based on people telling you want you want to hear.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Or the Tories weren't giving in to the DUP demands.
And causing another unnecessary election in the process.

Well done Tories, you cynical cunts, for causing this whole mess when you had a majority.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
As for the DUP. Fuck them, not having them involved is the best thing to come out of a shit situation.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Or the Tories weren't giving in to the DUP demands.

Sounds like the sticking point was more money for Norn Ireland, which would have been OK if it didn't mean sending more to Scotland and Wales. They won't vote down the Queen's Speech, as they have no interest in Cor Blimey being PM (thankfully), but I doubt much new legislation will be getting passed in this Parliament.

She'll probably stay in place until Brexit is done, then disappear. Then we have to figure out who the hell takes over.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom