Football Gary Speed

Cadiva

Part of the furniture
They do actually make a difference, higher body fat % helps slow down the absorbtion of certain drugs.

/have at thee

Not necessarily, depends entirely on the individual's body make up. In my case they'd give me a huge edge, probably another 10 minutes, on my best friend, not so much ;)

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Ok maybe i wasn't clear enough it depends on your muscle to fat ratio, more muscles = more developed fuel injection method = faster effects

Gumbo

FH is my second home
At the moment the idea that Gary Speed had a mental illness or was depressed is speculation. Until the inquest hears all the evidence and draws a verdict, the whys of him hanging himself are a mystery. I will say, speaking from my former professional point of view, that the idea of him being depressed wasn't the first one which came into my head on hearing he'd hanged himself and, having spoken to a few mates still working in the media industry, I wonder if what they're saying they are aware of will actually come out in the inquest. I would hope, with the current investigations on media standards and practises, that what I've heard does get found out and suitable action is taken following it.

Fucks sake, what is it with all the mysteriousness and hinting around here these days? Just post the random rumours you've heard. You can cloak it in language like, my mates mate, said that he heard that alledgedly someone said that etc...

Get it out there, that way you can look like an insider hero, or an idiot when the truth comes does come out!

Cadiva

Part of the furniture
Ok maybe i wasn't clear enough it depends on your muscle to fat ratio, more muscles = more developed fuel injection method = faster effects

Okay, maybe I wasn't clear enough that the original comment was a joke. I'm quite aware of how the human body absorbs toxins in a fat to muscle ratio.

Fucks sake, what is it with all the mysteriousness and hinting around here these days? Just post the random rumours you've heard. You can cloak it in language like, my mates mate, said that he heard that alledgedly someone said that etc...

Get it out there, that way you can look like an insider hero, or an idiot when the truth comes does come out!

Nope. Firstly because it's not a rumour, this is from someone who works for a press agency and concerns a Sunday newspaper being in contact with him over something on the Saturday evening before his death. Secondly, because if what they were contacting him about is true, I would expect it to come out as part of the investigations into his death. However, if it isn't true (the reason for them contacting him that is) then mentioning it would have already perhaps caused damage to his reputation.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Yep, I'm sure all his family and footballing world are keeping a close eye on this thread, just waiting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom