Werewolf GameThread#WILD WEST WEREWOLF 2.0

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
(And we clearly can't be any of the original bandits, as their number was revealed before we entered this village). How come not ONE of those original bandits is actually voting for ch3t if he really is innocent? They would gain everything if they had continued the bandwagon.
Bullshit. Neither of you can be a bad guy because you weren't here at first? I'm not buying it, and I find your efforts to try to cast yourself as innocent by pseudo logic suspicious.

Vote: Chosen

opticle

Part of the furniture
Bullshit. Neither of you can be a bad guy because you weren't here at first? I'm not buying it, and I find your efforts to try to cast yourself as innocent by pseudo logic suspicious.

I meant to quote that.. I found it a bit odd. Chosen ?

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
LOL....

So despite me saying around 4 times now, once today at least, that you should all look at who did not want a no lynch or vote for it on day one, and cross reference it with those that were quiet, I've not given my info?

Talk about training to rail road your argument through against all logic.

Opti and chosen are dodgy as fuck, rubric just seems to be an eejit.

vote chosen

Oh, you'll also all notice I said we can't do a no lynch today no matter what yesterday, so please don't make out I've been promoting one today.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Also, I'm very busy drinking to give me a buffer against all the stupidity spouted round these parts, so I've not had the time to do the cross referencing mentioned above, however, plenty here that could.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
For all of the above, for being aggressive and unhelpful when I asked honest questions that he never answered, for twisting my words and for never sharing this "obvious information" that we're all clearly idiots for not seeing..

vote Ch3tan
The only thing I can't work out is why he would be so blatantly difficult/word twisty when I was trying to work out what was going on ? :twak: But it's not helping the town at all.

What have you actually said for us to ignore ? o_O I kept asking you questions, because I was clearly not ignoring what you were saying and I wanted to understand because you gave no explanations. And you never gave any after that either, you just said I was suspicious and aggressive for asking.

If we're wrong, then we have a fair idea of who to suspect next I guess.. :ninja: There are two fairly clear camps now and both contain about 3/4 people..

Now I feel mean :cry:

~Again, I've told you what to look for one day one. You are choosing to ignore it, as for being agrresive, why the hell not? You've been playing the innoncent virgin card far too much. Oh and if you want to call me aggressive, what do you call those that have been randomly looking for a kill with no info (gohan for example?) Why aren't you going after one of those people?

And still none of you are looking at that other camp; the one's lying low and letting everything pass them by.

opticle

Part of the furniture
Why don't you do the cross referencing ? o_O I just started trying with a spreadsheet, but its taking fecking ages :LOL: I just think saying we're stupid for not doing it.. then not doing it yourself.. is a bit off.

I do think you should look at that other camp too, and point out who these people are, before you get killed for all the important things you know.. it might help us out.

It's a bit rich to be calling us stupid and being aggressive, and then be doing exactly the same thing. I don't think that's helping us out at all, you're just adding to the problem.

I don't know if it's significant one way or another, but here's the last thing Calo said before he was killed:
" Don't really understand the votes on ch3tan cause he's "loud", tbh he hasn't look strange for me so far, but who am I. And yes I was one of the guy's who didn't vote on a no-lynch the first day cause it just say's nothing, yay no vote, next day, 1 guy more dead and still nothing to go no to. And I really don't believe in these idea's that the bad one's would vote on a no lynch as second or third or not at all... Its just a wild guess in the first round.

Toht, your vote on Itcheh is just as bad as his vote on Rubric or are trying to get some "tells" again from him & others if more people vote on him? "

I don't think this indicates Ch3t is innocent or not - if you're bad it's the perfect cover to kill someone who spoke in support of one of your own.

But then again, it doesn't make sense for Ch3t to be so fucking rude. :D

Gotta dash, but I can confirm Jimmy and Devii said fuck all before they were killed. Calaen only had a chance to say 3/4 things, one of which was No Lynch, whilst Calo was pro-lynch. None of that helps us much.

FYI, I've tried to lynch both Rubric and Ch3t now.
And I'm not a virgin. Honestly. :twak:

Chosen

Resident Freddy

I said that we can't be of the ORIGINAL bandits! Please read before replying. The 3 original bandits was already listed before we came in. 1 special roll was added when me and rubric came in, what that role is have yet to be reviled. But if you think that might be another bandit, then it would put this village in a very bad spot having 4 of them.(Which imo is most unlikely)

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I've already pointed out the drinking keeps me too busy, I'm not fussed, if I die I don't care what happens to the rest of you. I'll haunt you as much as I can. If no one else wants to do it, it speaks volumes for the level of care in this town.

Free ride for the bad guys.

Also if you think a bad guy would go a for a no lynch you are a fucking prick of the highest degree. And probably a bad guy to boot.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I said that we can't be of the ORIGINAL bandits! Please read before replying. The 3 original bandits was already listed before we came in. 1 special roll was added when me and rubric came in, what that role is have yet to be reviled. But if you think that might be another bandit, then it would put this village in a very bad spot having 4 of them.(Which imo is most unlikely)

Who is too say you weren't just hiding outside of town?

Chosen

Resident Freddy
I've already pointed out the drinking keeps me too busy, I'm not fussed, if I die I don't care what happens to the rest of you. I'll haunt you as much as I can. If no one else wants to do it, it speaks volumes for the level of care in this town.

Free ride for the bad guys.

Also if you think a bad guy would go a for a no lynch you are a fucking prick of the highest degree. And probably a bad guy to boot.
By your logic, those who went for a "no lynch" can't be bad guys, is so narrow minded that it makes me sick that someone actually wanted you as mayor. I think you should go back to what you do best, which is drinking.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Dem peeps around dese ghere parts sure talk funneh. Braedshits and banjits. Was dis fak everyone keep hollering too?

I say it before, i say it again, ain't lo lick-a-sense dat Ch3tan is a baddy, but from all of dem folks out, i do have Rubric on high peepers.

So, what the hell, ain't like it's gonna go any which way with this divided a town wes got, but...

unvote itcheh
vote Rubric

If ya'll wonderin' why, i've said it before.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
*out of character* the mayor always dies at the beginning of these games, that does not exclude you. However looking at olga's post's he hasn't randomised the roles after you were added. That would indicate you aren't the bandits. Kind of screws up the game mechanics for me.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
All roles and names was already listed. So I was not accounted for in that list! Simple math really.

Keep to the spirit o things partner!

mod you need to clarify this, if chosen and rubric can't be part of the original bad guys, but can be the special, we need to know. Or you are going to get a lot of meta gaming going on.

Olgaline

FH is my second home
You cannot, I repeat Cannot! in any way shape or form read anything into
the innocence or lack there of in the later additions to the game.

Rubric and Chosen can be just as innocent or guilty as the rest of you.
they could also be in kahoots, or one working as a loner...or just pesants..
maybe they know eachother and can talk to eachother, yet hiding this and staying
undercover, maybe they have a hiden agenda, maybe one is on a mission, and the other a phsyco..maybe...or perhaps....then again....maybe...it was planned all a long.

Nate

FH is my second home
Ah'll be wearin' black goat hide fur the next few days to pay respect to my lost cusin Gehuck, who died far too young. She left a note for me, I don't know how she knew her time was coming and that stray bullet would end her days but she must of seen a sign or somethin'. The note told me she had an estranged son who will come looking for her one day. She named him after her idol. Chuck Gehuck Norris, I swear I saw a lone goat on the ridge just outside town a few days ago. I'll go lookin' fur him.

I spoke about this Rubric and Chosen thing before what the ghost mayor said there doesn't really say yes or no.

Chosen

Resident Freddy
It throws chosen's defence out of the window though.
No, it does not. Since it is still impossible for us to be of the original badguys. This because of what I said before.

out-of-game:
And Olgalina, for us to even solve this game we have to use the facts stated. If you wanted us to not do this, then you should not have reviled what rolls was out in the first place, and let the game go as it goes! But as the rolls was reviled during the first day, then we have to be able to use that as a obvious state to defend ourself.

Nate

FH is my second home
This part does cho, if you read in to it Olg knew it was coming and planned for it?

You cannot, I repeat Cannot! in any way shape or form read anything into
the innocence or lack there of in the later additions to the game. and ...maybe...it was planned all a long.

Olgaline

FH is my second home
Out of game should be kept out of game!
as in a pm. you all know the roles and you
know there are hilden ones to.

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Well, count me out of the game then. My task was already impossible to solve in the first place!

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
My vote for chosen stands, I won't change it now.

I don't like the confusion their presence (his and rubrics) creates, we have too many variables. Time to eliminate some.

Olgaline

FH is my second home
Out of game should be kept out of game!
as in a pm. you all know the roles and you
know there are hilden ones to.

No one is preventing you from saying or stating anything

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Save the sweat ch3t. This became to stupid for my taste, so I am not playing anymore as I don't see the point in doing so. Goodluck to everyone else.

Nate

FH is my second home
out of game: That's really bad why did you post that chosen. You just ruined the game. Is there any point in playing any more?

Olgaline

FH is my second home
Chosen is finished in this game.
But his charactor will remain for now.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
right... moving on.

It's opticle or rubric for me, let's assume chosen has left time hastily. Let's hope chuck gehuck get;s him with a well aimed donkey punch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom