Werewolf GameThread#WILD WEST WEREWOLF 2.0

Olgaline

FH is my second home
WILD WEST WEREWOLF!
old-west.jpg

Your all selltelers in the little frontier town of Gnaw Bone Creek..
Your lives are quiet and peacefull with the odd squable here and there, you live off the land and drive cattle.

Nearby is an old mine, the towns old timer swears it once yeiled gold, but none have found any as of yet.
Mostly it serves to scare children with stories of ghosts, and young folk often sneek off to the mine during the evening to drink and...well...

Your Town is run by the Mayor and the Sherif, it's always been that way, they built this town up from scratch,
and seem to share influence and power equally, one upholds the law, the other takes care of politics.

But on this morning the little settelment is awoken to disaster!
Mayor Olga is dead! A pickaxe droven through his chest from behind.
who would do such a thing ? and why ?The mayor loved by all..it makes no sence..
Apon closer inspection, the townfolk find what looks like a black chicken feather in the mayors hair,
what seems to a smired fingerprint of white chalk'ish paint and little polished bone or is it a tooth? what does it mean ? if anything...who's responcible?

This cannot go unpunished, someone must hang for this!

But first things first, a new mayor must be elected, any volentiers ?
--------------------------
Roles:
Baddies Boss 1 - unkown - can block and kill stuff
Baddies 2 - unkown - can kill stuff

Sherif - Can Block
Seer - Well Duh!

Special" - Protector
Special - Unkown

Special - Town Mayor "Can stand and fall at the will of the people, - Gains an extra vote.
If a majority is reached this person stays mayor until the game ends or is killed, in which
case the town can opt to elec a new mayor..or not.

Rules:
- No quoting PMs sent by me.
- No PMing eachother unless otherwise told.
- Keep it in thread and leave it in thread, so no rage FU moments elsewhere(here it's fine).
- No outside posting, if you dead or didn't sign up, shhh.
- When majority vote on someone is reached, you can still rabble until told otherwise.
- Absolutly no! meta-gaming please, and keep game mechanics within the spirit of the atosphere of the theme.
- Baddies can talk to eachother during the night phaze only! that means no chitchat during the day phaze!

Vote people by Vote: name here.
Unvote by derp Unvote: name here
Ask me question in either PM, or in the thread with MOD: question here.

Object of game;

-Find and Hang the Baddies or Doom!

The game will start as soon as Tohts WW game ends and everone has confirmed.
That means, DO NOT POST IN THIS THREAD BEFORE I GIVE THE GREEN LIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Olgaline

FH is my second home
Well now, frankly I see no reason to be beating the devil around the stump no more!
Might as well get this Wagon rollin'...I'd be looking to elect a new Mayor if I was you'all

Alive:

Opticle
Ceixah
Tohtori
Uara
Ch3tan
Itched
Calo
Gohan
Jimmy
Nate
Devii
Calaen
Sydrik
Cerb
Mabs
taB

16 Folk

9 Votes to a hanging
9 Votes to Elect a new mayor

Dead...Your beloved Mayor Olga.

* HF and remember, please try to stay in the spirit of the theme yes?
** Disclaimer: If this gets in the way of Tohts game I'll place it back on pause, but for now lets see if we cant get this one slowly on it's way.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Well i aint much for politics and whatnot *spits*, but i do know dat dem dere peeps responisible for mah friends death will be paying for what they done go and do to poor old Olga.

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
hmmm, you'd say you were close to mayor olga then mr tohty toht?!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Who wasn? Dis here town ain't big enough for secret rivalries, we air everything out in the open and lemme tell you what, when i find out who's done killed him, i'll be sure to open something!

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
a beer and raise it to their achievement eh toht? Olga was an awful mayor, its about time this town had a chance to change. i never thought we'd see the day ole mayor "gadaffi" olga got out of the way.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Well its clear now where you stand youngster *points at Ch3t* Care to give it a go fer yourself?

taB

Part of the furniture
Poor Olga, I reckon someone took it literally that he had a heart of gold and tried to mine it out of his chest :( .

I know this bloke who used to sell antiques in Norfolk who I reckon would make a good mayor. Foul mouth on him though!

:chews tobacco:

:spits:

Uara

Part of the furniture
Well I say....this is a damn mess we're in, but at least we can get a new mayor to protect us from some varmints.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
From what i can see from dat dem dere scene of ex-e-cutian, we could be dealin' with dem darn lillylivered ind'jans. I wouldn wanna put one of dem wullywully bastards in the may-urs chair.

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
The things scattered around the Mayor's body do seem to point to Indians Toth I agree, but the pickaxe seems the favored tool of a miner to me. A set-up job of some sort?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Oh these here old eyes dun see that well, i thought that there hacky thing was hatchet. Well, that dun thrown a bottle of whisky in my wagonwheels.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Oh my the horror of it all.... You think you've seen it all then something like this happens!

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
Ok there are a lot of people and not many people are saying anything so I'm going to do some good old out loud thinking.

We have 16 people
we know we have at least 3 Bad guys (I say at least because one unknown quantity here is....well...unknown)
We have at least 3 good guy roles (same applies)
Finally we have 10 honest to god townsfolk.

So we've got 13, potentially 14 good guys to 3 bad. This is great for us as we have the better numbers...but it also means that a lynch today, on the first day which is always difficult because of so little info, gives us less than a 1 in 5 shot of hitting the guys we want to get. Now I'm not saying we should go a no hanging today as I'm not sure how much information it gets us...but lets think things through carefully eh? And chip in everyone!

gohan

FH is my second home
I ain't not sure about no injuns, but someone dun stole my pick axe!!!!!!!

opticle

Part of the furniture
* Opti sits in the saloon bar, playing Billy Joel's Piano Man *

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
Can you play "Only the good die young"? Seems apt for the day that's in it.

opticle

Part of the furniture
Then it makes sense our mayor was so darned old..

* Opti glances over at Cerb and downs a shot of whisky before he starts to play Team America's "Freedom Isn't Free" on the piano *

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
A little ill will towards the late mayor there Optic?

Interesting...

opticle

Part of the furniture
I thought he was a girl. Olga's a girl's name damngabbnabbit.

Nate

FH is my second home
Darn it! Dat Mayor was to marry maw goatlikecousin Gehuck! Naw waht ma famly goon do.

Calo

Part of the furniture
shame the mayor is dead! but now we can vote for a new one, a better one! yay!

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
The king is dead, long live the king eh?

A lot of people getting over this here death mighty quick if you ask me.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Why mourn over the death of a drunk scoundrel? If he'd passed in better circumstances we'd all be dancing round his grave.

gohan

FH is my second home
I'm more worried about my pickaxe, how long is it going to be evidence for, I've got mining to do!!!

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Seems to me like this ain't the way I remember it.

Oh really? A man who founded his own town and has been sucking it dry for years? I'll shed a tear for the fact he went in a brutal way, but only because that means anyone of us could be next.

Jimmy

Resident Freddy
now what ya'll making this racket for, the old man died i put my smoking pipe on then injuns done it. i of course would put my self forward for the new major position if the majority of the town wished it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom