Werewolf GameThread#WILD WEST WEREWOLF 2.0

itcheh

Part of the furniture
I have nothin' to hide ... and I'm not about to rise to yer constant " i call 'em if i see 'em" bullshit.

... pappa had a sayin' "Judge those by what they do, not by what they say" ... he was a great man ... I think y'all could learn a thing or two from him

Uara

Part of the furniture
At this time, my vote is between Sydrik and Rubric, both dat been real quiet like, been easy to bandwagon when other folk been startin' 'em, yet try an' not get too aggressive.

Opticle also gets da old stink-eye fer playin' the confuseled lil townie for far too long.

I don't think that fellow Opticle is anything bad he's just confused. I know if I'd never encountered a village before where people were mysteriously dying before and had to try and save the town I'd be in a similar situation. Although I gotta hope he grows less confuzzled before we be running out of people.

However I think you might have something with Sydrik, he does seem to be the bandwagoning type but never the instigator which for me does seem mighty suspicious. Not out right saying lynch him but I think i'll be keeping a close eye on him.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I'm afraid to say that the bad-guys played a good hand last night taking out 'The Calo Kid' - him bein' on the quiet side n'all.

'

Not at all, made it easier infact. Look a the quiet ones, compare to those that did not want or vote for a no lynch on day 1. All they've done is eliminate a suspect.

Olgaline

FH is my second home
Alive:

Opticle
Ceixah
Tohtori
Uara
Ch3tan
Itcheh
Gohan
Jimmy
Nate
Sydrik
Cerb
Mabs
taB
Rubric
Chosen

15 Alive,
8 for Majority

Rubric

Part of the furniture
Well I am really not sure what we have learnt so far.

Does anyone else have any insights they want to.share.

opticle

Part of the furniture
Opticle also gets da old stink-eye fer playin' the confuseled lil townie for far too long.

In my defense, it's because I didn't understand the lack of action yesterday, especially after we lost Devii, and I wanted it explained.. Which to be honest never really happened - and some folk were more aggressive about that than they should have been seeing as I was just trying to keep an open mind. I think we'd know more today if we'd taken a gamble and followed our gut feelings yesterday, before things got confused, but I've always been that kinda fella.

Our options appear to be (1) sitting around, letting ourselves get taken out one by one until we've lost so many, random chance might gift us with a better chance of a few positive hits on who and what the hell is wiping us out, or (2) Hurrying (1) along by having a go ourselves.

As we know as much as we did yesterday, I personally don't think doing nothing yesterday was a great idea - I know that's controversial - but we're in exactly the same position again today other than x-1 on the random chance factor. Yesterday it was 13 good folk to 3 bad, today it's 12:3.. Those are pretty similar numbers, so based on yesterdays logic, which some got kinda upset about when I asked for it to be explained (I wasn't even disagreeing ffs), should we just sit on it for another few days ?

A thought I've just had, the strength of the bad guys "swing vote" (i.e. there's ?three of them) increases as we lose people.. I don't really know right now which approach that makes a better idea.. But basically as our odds of random success improve, our "good guy" control of the vote goes down. We need 8 out of 15 for the majority right now, the more good folk we lost the more control those ?3 bad votes have..

I don't know how many more clues waiting for them to take us out one by one will give us.. ? Then again, if we're rash and we start killing off our pals, we just speed our complete collapse along..

Personally, I'm inclined to trust my guts, I'm getting tired of all this doing nothing whilst good folk get murdered. :cool::ninja:

opticle

Part of the furniture
I don't think that fellow Opticle is anything bad he's just confused. I know if I'd never encountered a village before where people were mysteriously dying before and had to try and save the town I'd be in a similar situation. Although I gotta hope he grows less confuzzled before we be running out of people.

Ty. It's not my fault mother kept me locked up out of trouble in the basement until I was 21. It's a wonder I ever met my Jenny down there. Particularly as we're not even related. Much. :love:

itcheh

Part of the furniture
opticle said:
Personally, I'm inclined to trust my guts, I'm getting tired of all this doing nothing whilst good folk get murdered. :cool::ninja:

... so you're doing what exactly? Lots'a talking, stirring up trouble ... not a lot a commitment ... not a lot a votin'

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Righto opticle, sounds fair enough if ya look at it from dat dere view. I'll keep mah vote on itcheh, not only for dem tings i said before, but also for dat dere last post fer trying to avoid and switch de subjectual.

opticle

Part of the furniture
... so you're doing what exactly? Lots'a talking, stirring up trouble ... not a lot a commitment ... not a lot a votin'

Well it's morning, and I think I've said enough for now.. it'd be good to hear what everyone else thinks about what we should be doing - because I'm genuinely interested and, if you read my post, I admit there are pro's and con's to pretty much anything we do - before I throw absolutely all my cards on the table.

Besides, I'm not denying it - whatever we do, we are essentially just riding on complete guesswork right now. With no seer as far as I know there aren't many ways to work out what's going on - we either put a few ideas to the test or we don't.. I'm sure we'll get things wrong, but at least it gives us more hope of getting things right ? Or am I wrong ? I'm happy to be wrong.

itcheh

Part of the furniture
Lots'a folk stayin' quiet since last night. Still think it's mighty quick of y'all to be pointin' fingers

Nate

FH is my second home
Poor old Calo, Gehuck liked the way he milked her. So we're a injun and two villagers down? I seem to remember itcheh mentioning he ate curried goat last night. WAS IT GEHUCK!?!??! If it was, consider yourself voted. No one takes a meal of Indian Cuisine and makes my cusin with it! Come to think of it, funny how you referred to an indian dish..and ate it..hmm....how did you come up with that I wonder?!

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
We are two townies and a seer down..... I have great hope for our survival with the amount of attention that has been paid to events so far. Appalling.

Rubric

Part of the furniture
vote ch3tan . Just unhelpful or playing a game, either way I would like be glad to see the back of him.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Everyone seems to ignore what i say, and that makes me unhelpful? Hah.

Chosen

Resident Freddy
vote ch3tan

Wont change my mind on him, his past actions speaks for itself. Making no sense at all, not sharing what "information" he kept on saying he had achieved by the 1 day. Whatever this boy does, only seems to be hurting the village. The "no voting" bullshit wont take us anywhere, and I have said so since the first time I came to this village.

3 days later, and still not much information to get out of past actions.

Rubric

Part of the furniture
Far as I can see, your not really saying anything. Waffle attack, waffle attack is all I see. You make less sense than Thot and he speaks.another language.

Uara

Part of the furniture
If Chet is a bad 'un would he really have wanted the no lynch for the first couple of days; I know there is disagreement on whether it is any use but I'm not raising that issue at this point; The longer we keep our numbers up the more chance of victory. Those killing in our village would want to subtly guide our members to making an unwise lynch not trying to keep everyone alive as long as possible.

I want to know where the rest of our town is! we haven't heard from Mabs,Sydrik,Ceixah etc yet this sad day.

Chosen

Resident Freddy
If Chet is a bad 'un would he really have wanted the no lynch for the first couple of days; I know there is disagreement on whether it is any use but I'm not raising that issue at this point; The longer we keep our numbers up the more chance of victory. Those killing in our village would want to subtly guide our members to making an unwise lynch not trying to keep everyone alive as long as possible.

I want to know where the rest of our town is! we haven't heard from Mabs,Sydrik,Ceixah etc yet this sad day.

First off all, it have all been in the bad guys favor the last days now. We have gotten villagers killed each night, and still got no real lead! So if this keeps on going the bandits will win, so it might be in their intention to use the "no vote" function. This to throw us off and use it as an argument that there is not possible for them to be a bad guy, because they wanted the "no vote" in first place!

You're argument fails as well. "The longer we keep our numbers up the more chance of victory" would only work if we got any clue who the bandits could be. If this keeps on going, we wont know who they are before it is too late!

Sydrik

Resident Freddy
Hot damn, there's a lot o'botherin going. I din bin out o town workin for a few days and had no com-moo-ni-cation. Seems to me we aint no closer to findin dem badduns.

I aint heard much from taB since day one. He been mighty quiet in that there house'o'his. Chosen you seem hasty to start the hangin' I do wish our ol' spectre of a mayor could enlighten us with the current votes so I might be catchin up a bit.

Olgaline

FH is my second home
As the people of gnawbone creek go about thier day
They suddenly find themselves caught up in the middle
of an attack by Indians from calaens tribe.

Quickly everyone scrambles for cover,
The attack goes on for 3-5 minutes, and they suddenly
disapear as quickly as they came.

Slowly the "brave" townsfolk reapear one by one from their hidi...
Ehm I mean from thier tactical positions, to find Jimmy the telegrafist (townie)dead
the day continues

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
2 townies a day now eh? Not to worry lets just keep voting no lynch until there are as many bad guys as there are us, then we'll have better odds of hitting one....oh wait....then they kill us all...

Chosen

Resident Freddy
As the people of gnawbone creek go about thier day
They suddenly find themselves caught up in the middle
of an attack by Indians from calaens tribe.

Quickly everyone scrambles for cover,
The attack goes on for 3-5 minutes, and they suddenly
disapear as quickly as they came.

Slowly the "brave" townsfolk reapear one by one from their hidi...
Ehm I mean from thier tactical positions, to find Jimmy the telegrafist (townie)dead
the day continues

Question: Is this part of the game, or just because he was inactive/stating he wont play anymore?

Uara

Part of the furniture
You're argument fails as well. "The longer we keep our numbers up the more chance of victory" would only work if we got any clue who the bandits could be. If this keeps on going, we wont know who they are before it is too late!

Yeah I agree without the seer able to scry anyone during the night time it does make it hard as we have very few leads the following day/anyone to push us in the right direction.
I also agree with the fact that we need to try and hunt them down now before it's too late, especially now that we've lost another one to an indian attack, the time for action I would suppose is nearly upon us.
My main issue is with trying to lynch chet when he's just being obscure rather than appearing evil.

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Yeah I agree without the seer able to scry anyone during the night time it does make it hard as we have very few leads the following day/anyone to push us in the right direction.
I also agree with the fact that we need to try and hunt them down now before it's too late, especially now that we've lost another one to an indian attack, the time for action I would suppose is nearly upon us.
My main issue is with trying to lynch chet when he's just being obscure rather than appearing evil.

This is my reasons.

First thing that made me watch him, is that during the first day people already wanted to elect him as a mayor. How come a guy could have a influence on a couple of the villagers, with no knowledge of who he really is? If it isn't for him being one of the badguys. We all know that a bandit with a mayor's power is even more dangerous for the village, so why would people risk that by betting on a unknown guy?

Second was that he proclaimed he had gotten intel from the first day, which he have yet to share with us. And he practically mocked us for not "seeing the obvious" for then later again not making any sense, trying to throw us off by illogical thinking.

They are most likely playing it smart, letting one day pass as it goes! We are now 3 days after and still have yet to catch one of these bad guys, and we know there are 3 of them. Which also leaves me out with the last reason why to vote for him!

Clearly the bandits would gain the most IF they can kill a villager during the day without risk being exposed, and take one during the night. There is already 2 votes on ch3t now, which is both thrown out by me and rubric(And we clearly can't be any of the original bandits, as their number was revealed before we entered this village). How come not ONE of those original bandits is actually voting for ch3t if he really is innocent? They would gain everything if they had continued the bandwagon.

We have to start doing something, and right now ch3t is my first choice to take it on! And also if ch3t shows out to be one of the badguys, our next obvious targets would be the ones that wanted him to be a mayor the first day!

opticle

Part of the furniture
For all of the above, for being aggressive and unhelpful when I asked honest questions that he never answered, for twisting my words and for never sharing this "obvious information" that we're all clearly idiots for not seeing..

vote Ch3tan
The only thing I can't work out is why he would be so blatantly difficult/word twisty when I was trying to work out what was going on ? :twak: But it's not helping the town at all.

Everyone seems to ignore what i say, and that makes me unhelpful? Hah.

What have you actually said for us to ignore ? o_O I kept asking you questions, because I was clearly not ignoring what you were saying and I wanted to understand because you gave no explanations. And you never gave any after that either, you just said I was suspicious and aggressive for asking.

If we're wrong, then we have a fair idea of who to suspect next I guess.. :ninja: There are two fairly clear camps now and both contain about 3/4 people..

Now I feel mean :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom