Werewolf GameThread#WILD WEST WEREWOLF 2.0

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
awkward this here new town hall we purchased from them xenforo passers by doesn't seem to have a record of how many times each town member spoke....

gohan

FH is my second home
Good advice so why not apply it today, nothing changes tommorow from today other than we're most likely one villager down

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
We are already one villager down today. Why do you want an extra potential death today?

Far too bloodthirsty.

gohan

FH is my second home
Your logic makes no sense, their is no diff tommorow than today, you seem to be purposely procrastinanting for absolutely no reason, i have no one to vote for i'm just trying to get a reasonable answer out you, you say tommorow we need to start voting tommorow regardless as we have no seer, but that's no diff from today. Yet you're saying that anyone not voting for a no lynch today should be suspect? I say the opposit, anybody voting no lynch is time wasting for their own agenda.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
It is different, we potentially have no death tonight based on what happens. If we do have a death we eliminate a suspect. The only people who gain from a vote ( remember, you yourself have no leads) today are the bad guys as our chances of getting one of them are crap, and it would give us no info anyway. It's a numbers game, we will know more in the morning than we do now depending on the nights results. Yet you still claim to want to vote today, even though you have nothing to go on?

Sounds like you want numbers reduced quickly.

gohan

FH is my second home
I have no intention of voting today, i just wanted to know why you were so against it

opticle

Part of the furniture
Would have been a pretty boring day tomorrow if Devii and Gehuck hadn't got themselves shot today then..

On your logic Ch3t if it weren't for that happening today we would be voting No Lynch tomorrow as well ? (n)

I see Gohan's point tbh, but also your's.. I guess some of us are just a little more impatient to get the ball rolling and play the numbers game. I thought we had some stuff to go on earlier in the day.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
yes, change what I've already said why don;t you.... poor.

opticle

Part of the furniture
What ? Why so aggressive ?? I'll make a note not to question anything you say or do in future..

Olgaline

FH is my second home
As darkness falls apon the little town, the inhabitants
fail to reach anything resembling a majority agreement.
Tired and worn out, the people of gnaw bone creek retire
and await the comming of the dawn.

Night time, those with "options" pm me

Olgaline

FH is my second home
As dawn creeps up on the little town of Gnawbone Creek
The townsfolk wakeup to find that on this night, no one has gone missing
or been otherwise killed. The townsfolk rejoice! Surely whatever had been plaguing
them must have moved on, and the townsfolk can get on with their merry lives?
And yet a worring discovery!

As the townsfolk disburse, they'r met by a horrid site.
Hooch the towns stray dog, dead as a doornail. ripped open, and every organ missing
from it's heart, liver, lungs, brains...you name it...Gone!
Apon closer inspection, the towns folk find what seem to be bitemarks, but these dont look
like the bitemarks of any animal they've ever come across, infact! some would even argue that
they look like......Human bitemarks...but...how?...why?
It's daytime,
tumblr_lgt7yebLIC1qbqfy2o1_500.jpg

16 Alive, 9 for Majority

gohan

FH is my second home
so..... either the sherif hit a good block. the nurse a good protect, or the baddies choose not to kill to cause confusion.....

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Well that's nice, the townfolk, not ol Hooch. Seems we got sum real weird folk in town o_O

itcheh

Part of the furniture
So ... I assume that the Sherif blocked ... or the Protector protected ... or the Hidden Special Person did something that resulted in a dog dying?

Strange times indeed.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
With so manyu folks still yapping aroun', even with dat dere info being valuable, i dun think them folk who can save the folk should reveal jus yet. 16 people, so chances be dat they'd get a quick stab in the dark.

Olgaline

FH is my second home
As the clock reaches noon,
The towns folk still havent seen
any sign of Calo.

They go to his house to wake him.
He's nowhere to be found.
Quickly a search party is formed.
After seaching high and low Calo the
the pioneer (townie ) is found dead in the mine shaft.
It would seem he met the same
fate as hooch.

15 alive 8 for majority

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
Wait so was he killed by bad guys or not? Sorry I'm just not clear on that?

Olgaline

FH is my second home
He died during the night yes.
(Daytime death scene is due to rare condition modius cockupicus)

opticle

Part of the furniture
(n)

So.. erm.. well..

So ... I assume that the Sherif blocked ... or the Protector protected ... or the Hidden Special Person did something that resulted in a dog dying?

Strange times indeed.

Guess not ? :(

Do we have any animals left ? I just worry Gohan's going to get a bit twitchy if we run out of animals.. :m00:

Edit: Did Calo do anything to bring that upon himself ? I didn't really notice anything in particular..

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
Right now I have no idea where we go from here. God damn it.

opticle

Part of the furniture
Vote No Lynch? :LOL:

Let's all just get wasted and have an orgy.

...Are there any women in this town ? ...:cautious:

Mah Jenny (not allowed to join in orgies):

sexy-cowgirl-costume.jpg

Jimmy

Resident Freddy
not really a surprise for someone who has not really made a fuss to be killed off, the baddies leaving no clues as to who they are :(

Uara

Part of the furniture
awwwww bugger. I thought we had had a peaceful night and managed to get through unscathed, but alas it was not to be :( I'm going to have a read through of the past couple of days. At present though I'm a bit stumped.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
If ya dun have any idear on whats going on, ya need to take another look.

At this time, my vote is between Sydrik and Rubric, both dat been real quiet like, been easy to bandwagon when other folk been startin' 'em, yet try an' not get too aggressive.

Opticle also gets da old stink-eye fer playin' the confuseled lil townie for far too long.

itcheh

Part of the furniture
I'm afraid to say that the bad-guys played a good hand last night taking out 'The Calo Kid' - him bein' on the quiet side n'all.

I wuz hopin' that we'd have more clues right now.

Wild speculation is only goin' to cause more confusion.

Looks to me like we're gonna have to wait another night to get any clarity on the situation.

I'm gonna set ma stall out early and say:

Vote: No Hangin'

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Hmm. From yesterdays notes;

However, I still think a hangin' is due

Now dat i put forward dat dem peeps who are hanging back and not gettin' involved seem evil, ya come out with a decicive novote?

That with what i dun say yesterday about yer voting having little sense;

vote: itcheh

itcheh

Part of the furniture
Always so quick to name names and point the finger ...

Mine's the 4th you've mentioned since we found The Calo Kid.

I think you need to be a bit more thorough with your research before calling for hangin's ... or you'll get a reputation

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
So naut to say on what i put forward, jus that i've pointed out dat dere information that folk here say isn't dere?

I dun care if i get a beehive in mah undercarriage, i call 'em if i see 'em and i see 'em

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
And as fer the fingerpointin', ye could hang a lot a folks aroun' here if fingerpointin' was a crime.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom