Game of Thrones season 6

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
I would have preferred it if a few direwolves were still kicking about. My dogs > your dogs sort of thing.

I think in the books it's mentioned that Arya's wolf is still alive, and has gained quite the following. Could be a great reunion coming up.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Yeah, they had the whole worg thing going on but that was a few books back when Arya was still in Westeros (I think around the time she was with the runaways?)

Fweddy

FH is my second home
Oh right I thought you meant the last episode. I was going to say, there's a massive pyramid and a big field covered in bodies and neither reminded me of Carcasssonne.

The big field covered in bodies reminded me of Middlesbrough.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
I think in the books it's mentioned that Arya's wolf is still alive, and has gained quite the following. Could be a great reunion coming up.

iirc Nymeria is not explicitly mentioned as being dead. she flees after Arya resorts to throwing stones at her to keep her from being caught and killed after savaging Joffrey. Sansa's direwolf Beauty gets killed by Ned Stark instead on orders of Robert Baratheon after Cercei manipulates him.

Bigmac

Part of the furniture
I don't know how I feel about this episode. I liked it but it feels like they just nuked half of the cast from orbit. My main enjoyment was that some questions that people have been rumouring about for ages has been answered.

Overall this season has been the best yet and it's going to be a killer waiting another year for the next season.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
I think practically everything about that episode is perfect. The pacing, the cinematography, the completely failed plans of those who died, the epic revenges enacted, new alliances, and finally the dragons will get to burn some dead people.

Gray

FH is my second home
Loved the episode, even though it was longer than normal i didn't want it to end!!

I was expecting Cersi to blow up all of Kings Landing, not just the Sept of Balor but all the same it was amazing. Who was wiped out during that, and during the scene(s) leading up to it...

Kevan Lannister
Queen Margary
Grand/Father Tyrell
Loris Tyrell
Pycell
High Sparrow
Tommen
Other Lannister in the sewer

I didn't quite understand The Mountain and "shame" woman - Has The Mountain now been locked away for good until she dies of natural(ish) causes? By her screams it sounded as if he was in process of going to rape her but i don't know...

The children of the damned also confused me as well

Daenarys leaving The Second Sons on Meeren seemed a bit shit, and i was expecting some sort of confrontation between them and the new Greyjoy king - Maybe next season they meet on the high-seas?

Does anyone KNOW Cersei was behind the Sept of Balor attack? I'm sure if they did they would be baying for her - Although Jaime looked mightily pissed at her........

The new King in the North...! Which means Jon will be dying next season no doubt! I'm sure Baelish will have something to do with it. Speaking of Jon looks like they finally confirmed it to be true, although whispering about Rhaegar during that scene really doesn't open anything up as Bran probably didn't hear?

Whatever happens though, Cersi is going to be having a short reign regardless. Fucked from the North and fucked from Danaerys, along with the Martells/Tyrells. Good luck!

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
The more obvious choice would be Jon marrying Daenerys, but I wouldn't be surprised if they actually avoided the inbred marriage stuff in the series although it dominates the backstory.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Good season finale and so far the best season overall. Going to upgrade my copies to 1080p and re watch one episode per week starting from Season 1. Best show on TV by far.

SilverHood

FH is my second home
So was the mountain eating her, or pleasuring himself? Or just continuing the torture?

soze

I am a FH squatter
Fantastic episode. Arya was perfect and it is what I had hoped for all along. Cersei was fucking nuts but in a brilliant way, I was surprised she did not let Tommen go to the Sept too after he back stabbed her.

The one thing that was wired is the massive time jumps it was like it had been one day for some of the characters and two months for others but that was very minor.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Thought it was excellent throughout. So Jon is not a Stark then, hopefully we don't get in fighting between him and Sansa. I was expecting the wall to come down at the end and felt that given another episode they could set some more balls rolling.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
Thought it was excellent throughout. So Jon is not a Stark then, hopefully we don't get in fighting between him and Sansa. I was expecting the wall to come down at the end and felt that given another episode they could set some more balls rolling.
He is a Stark... Just not Neds son...

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
So not a stark then... Even in westeros he would take his fathers name.

soze

I am a FH squatter
Yeah he should be a Waters as a Targaryen bastard?

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Not trying to play devil's advocate, but i was a bit disappointed with the finale. I was well shot, well paced, etc. as it always is. Miguel Sapochnik in particular seems to be doing a great job.

However, I thought it was all very predictable, with perhaps the exception of Tommen jumping out of the window. I am of course still very much looking forward to next season.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Not trying to play devil's advocate, but i was a bit disappointed with the finale. I was well shot, well paced, etc. as it always is. Miguel Sapochnik in particular seems to be doing a great job.

However, I thought it was all very predictable, with perhaps the exception of Tommen jumping out of the window. I am of course still very much looking forward to next season.

It wasn't predictable in the run up it was only a couple of minutes prior

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
My only issue with this season is that they seemed to have discovered portals.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom