Game of Thrones season 6

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Aww I thought Tommen was just going to lob his crown out the window.

On a sidenote I loved that piano piece that came and went throughout the King's Landing scenes at the start.

Gray

FH is my second home
Anyone else think that Lyanna Mormont actress is bloody good? Each of her scenes thus far for being a very young age have shown Lyanna to be a fierce youngling, writers done well with her.

Nate

FH is my second home
How did Vaerys get from Dorne to Mereen so quickly? His wave breaking chrome dome must make him faster then a hound in close vicinity to a chicken.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Because several weeks, perhaps months have passed. Just like in the previous episode, that battle probably took close to an hour rather than 15 minutes.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
How did Vaerys get from Dorne to Mereen so quickly? His wave breaking chrome dome must make him faster then a hound in close vicinity to a chicken.

I'm sure they have said that from a timeline perspective the final episode is garbage, so ignore it.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Is Ghost still alive? I can't remember if Ser Alliser Thorne had him killed

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Yes he is. Though not sure where he has gone (He disappeared for ages in the book) but again they avoided the direwolf story in its entirety.

Going to reread them all now in preparation for the next book (Which should be out some time in the next decade)

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
oO I am talking about the rate at which they can get from A to B

ECA

I am a FH squatter
There's a disclaimer in the book that some chapters even back to back ones are weeks/months apart, same applies to the show.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
I do feel like they're bad at showing the difference in time tbh.

It would be good if they had random characters outside a siege for instance that looked at the camera and were like 'WOW WEVE BEEN HERE FOR 2 MONTHS AND 3 DAYS *WINKS*'

Bahumat

FH is my second home
iirc Nymeria is not explicitly mentioned as being dead. she flees after Arya resorts to throwing stones at her to keep her from being caught and killed after savaging Joffrey. Sansa's direwolf Beauty gets killed by Ned Stark instead on orders of Robert Baratheon after Cercei manipulates him.
Someone at work said Bran kept worging into a wolf, but not his. For that to happen Nymeria would have stayed close by?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Arya, Bran and Rickon worged together (and later with Jon)

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
afaik Bran worgs into both his direwolf Summer and Rickon's Shaggydog. iirc he's disturbed by the latter as Shaggydog is much more primal wolf than Summer given that at the time Rickon is only five or so. idk if Rickon can worg as I've only been reading the books [edit: I seem to have a vague memory of R knowing about the three eyed crow. Unsure. I'll have to reread]. the series is much further along atm. by the books, at least up to where I am, the wolves left alive/not named as dead are Nymeria, Summer, Shaggydog and Ghost.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
A bleak day. No game of thrones tonight and the walking dead is still a few months away :(

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
I began watching season one with the missus after last week's episode. Already three episodes into season two and it as brilliant as it was the first time

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom