Freddyshouse Minecraft server

Chosen

Resident Freddy
And where have you been toht? We got no evil wizards now, only got a ninja thief with the name meyym!

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Hoping its up and running ok tonight. Don't feel that great so not going to the pub. Fancy and evening Down'pit. Made it to bedrock with my mine shaft last night...now to hunt diamonds!

leviathane

Part of the furniture
ye been on for last hour or 2 making version 2 of mob trapper xD

Chosen

Resident Freddy
im thianking abut playing now, hopåe its many online :DDDDD

Uara

Part of the furniture
Anyone else having trouble connecting this morning? I wanted to carry on a bit of wall construction but I can't get on :(

Nate

FH is my second home
Aye can't get in. Other servers are working fine

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Mail sendt til Deebs, getting a "internal server error" as message. I think a restart will help. Hope he sees it soon

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I restarted it this morning about 10am, for some reason the JVM is not honouring the memory limits and it just slowly gets slower and slower. Bloody thing!

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Wierd, I presume you've tried a full reboot on computer aswell? It wont recycle the ram it uses?

Nate

FH is my second home
I don't know what I'm paying you guys for sometimes. How is my castle going to continue to grow without a server.

Chosen

Resident Freddy
I feel for you Nate. Here you are, building a whole world where we can live in peace, paying shitloads of money to make sure everything works.

And we can't even keep the server up :(

Nate

FH is my second home
Cancelling subs, everyone else do it too tbh. When they stop getting our moneys they'll start the hamsters up again.

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Server is now back up! The issue with it, was one of the plugins seeming to corrupt the server. This was the new spawn plugin I wanted to try to make sure people spawned in a new area.

So if you logg on, and find yourself in a area now that you dont recognize. Then just use the /home commands to get back to your original places :)

And let's hope no more problems occur, because Deebs have probably ripped of most of his hair by now because of this server xD

Edit: It also seems that the inventorys have been cleared(Atleast mine has). So if you have lost anything valueable, just PM me. And I spawn the item to you!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Nate(Butcher?) now don't get worried, your castle is just fine, but there was a bit of an experiment going on and i MIGHT have burned most of the trees around.

Nothing to worry about, it's all under control.

*looks around*

Yeah.

Flaming penis is gone now, it didn't look as good as i remembered.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I really wish i had some evil sorcerer powers, like spawning monster spawners or some such.

I'm kind of limited in my evil ways, but i think i can cause some mayhem still :p

Chosen

Resident Freddy
I might add a mod, where you can place out mobspawners, and chooce what mobs it will spawn!

Chosen

Resident Freddy
You will have to find the mob spawners first tho, but instead of just breaking them. You can pick it up! :)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Well it would be mroe for the evil sorcerer stuff, kind of tools of the trade etc :D

I think i borked the server though with my evil magic.

Summoned a small *cough* patch of trees to "please" Chosens kingdom(at the glass floor thing at previous start location). Now the area is in some kind of "time loop" and is laggy as hell :p

Can't even log in now as i'm stuck inside the warp bubble.

Blasted powers...

Chosen

Resident Freddy
rofl... wtf? Such a evil community we got!

First mey the evil ninja thiefs wreck my 30 layers of glass to get to my treasure room. Then the evil wizard toht spawns shitloads of trees on top of it!!

I might call to arms, to slay these two beasts!!

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Btw, nice house Insane! I can see that you've decided to move within the walls! Smart choice, considering all the evil things out there!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Well it kinda backfired on me. First the trees and waterpool didn't turn out as evil as i thought and second, i trapped myself in a timebubble :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom