Forumites vs Generalites

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
Sorry for my shite connection guys - trying to get the poxy server sorted and getting booted every 5 seconds doesn't help :p

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
Fucking hell :(

in trying to make myself an admin of the game - i apparantly entered the wrong rcon password and got banned for rcon hacking.

Hoping its only a temp ban - gunna keep re-trying

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
Sorry for only having you playing on one map - i got banned from the server as i was trying to type in the rcon password i was told - and apparantly it was wrong.

Sorry for not being in the game for more than 2 minutes at a time - if it was either my 1) game crashing or 2) connection going down.

Sorry for there not being as many people as we thought would be there - i was happy when i saw the server with 10 people on it.

If i do it again i hope it goes much better than this time.

mts

Fledgling Freddie
thats okay brynn, np's at all.. everyone can have problems with the connection :)

me, evull, coim and dillinja had some 2vs2 fun tho.. eot powah :D

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
Brynn, I saw you dropping out of IRC like crazy mate, that really must have burned. Sorry for you, we've all been there at some point and this was yours.

Well done on the organizing, top marks for effort tbh :)

next time then?

:bazbeer:

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
You've got no chance on isketch, some of us spend more time on isketch than your average daoc player does on these forums.

gunner440

Hey Daddy Altman
oh and.. anyone up for a rematch?

5 v 5 or something..

we have about 8 players i think ..

throdgrain

FH is my second home
Come on the KEA server any night, people there, we will teach you lot manners then if you like :p

Insane

Wait... whatwhat?
*bah* play a proper game! like UnrealTournament! :p

or operation flashpoint :eek6:

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Or Painkiller :)

Actually I may turn up but as Lester can vouch for, my CS skillz, almost unbelievably, are getting worse :D

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
your skills are going down the drain? my god, I have never heard such lies!!! :eek6:

unless ofc, UT is the only game you're actually any good at Wijlet :fwap:

Wij

I am a FH squatter
TdC said:
your skills are going down the drain? my god, I have never heard such lies!!! :eek6:

unless ofc, UT is the only game you're actually any good at Wijlet :fwap:

My skillz are great on most games except 'realistic' fps where my legendary lack of patience seems to tattoo "FREE FRAGS HERE, STUPID N00B NEEDS KILL0RING !!!!" on my shiny forehead.

:(

Will

/bin/su
Wij said:
My skillz are great on most games except 'realistic' fps where my legendary lack of patience seems to tattoo "FREE FRAGS HERE, STUPID N00B NEEDS KILL0RING !!!!" on my shiny forehead.

:(
You'll love Operation Flashpoint then, yeah? :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom