Forum fun...

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Don't let the mind numbing immaturity of FlameWarriors fool you, Calaen. We may sound like 13 year old boys, but most of us are actually middle aged men.

Who still live with their parents no doubt.

Airhead

Fledgling Freddie
Cricket: As explained to a foreigner...

You have two sides, one out in the field and one in. Each man that's in the side that's in goes out, and when he's out he comes in and the next man goes in until he's out. When they are all out, the side that's out comes in and the side that's been in goes out and tries to get those coming in, out. Sometimes you get men still in and not out.

When a man goes out to go in, the men who are out try to get him out, and when he is out he goes in and the next man in goes out and goes in. There are two men called umpires who stay out all the time and they decide when the men who are in are out. When both sides have been in and all the men have been out, and both sides have been out twice after all the men have been in, including those who are not out, that is the end of the game.

Oh, and can someone ban Talyn for starting this thread which is possibly the shittest ever.

So no wonder Americans don't play Cricket- too complicated.

L

Limmey Shit Stomper

You fucking Dick Beaters missed one.

Pathetic FUCKTARDS.

FLAMEWARRIORS.NET 4 LIFE
:cheers:

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
5 poxy registrations over on FW and not one of you have even posted anything.

And then you claim victory over here cos you've "scared them all away" when in reality the ban stick has just come out and most of em can't post over here even if they wanted to.

LAAAAAAAAAAAAME!

You guys are making me ashamed to be British.

If the FW admin could get his fat finger out of his enormous american arse to accept applications I'd be on there....

Tom

I am a FH squatter
It's really quite interesting to see a group of supposedly "intelligent" adults come over here, spout a lot of patent nonsense, and then declare the expedition to be some kind of "victory".

It's a little bit like their foreign policy, I suppose.

Jupitus

Staff member
FH Subscriber
With regard to cricket, at least when we play a sport international against world opposition we let other countries join in... not like you yanks with your so-called 'world series' bollocks...

Swoop

Fledgling Freddie
Cricket: As explained to a foreigner...

You have two sides, one out in the field and one in. Each man that's in the side that's in goes out, and when he's out he comes in and the next man goes in until he's out. When they are all out, the side that's out comes in and the side that's been in goes out and tries to get those coming in, out. Sometimes you get men still in and not out.

When a man goes out to go in, the men who are out try to get him out, and when he is out he goes in and the next man in goes out and goes in. There are two men called umpires who stay out all the time and they decide when the men who are in are out. When both sides have been in and all the men have been out, and both sides have been out twice after all the men have been in, including those who are not out, that is the end of the game.

So.....are you saying is cricket is just a lot of men going in and out?

No wonder Yanks think it's gay......

Jupitus

Staff member
FH Subscriber
It's a little bit like their foreign policy, I suppose.

They have a 'foreign policy' ? I thought they gave up around the 'letter g next to n... err dungeddit' stage....

Jupitus

Staff member
FH Subscriber
Its "Limey". Jesus wept. Is it the Special Needs School's day off over there?

No Gaff, they don't have separate schools in the US, they're all 'speshul needs'.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
What really bothers me about this attack is the lack of dedication and individuality.

EAsily succum or give up, simlpe insults and no ability to stick to an argument, no matter how wrong.

It's a valid effort, but it's still just an effort.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Its a rather damning indictment of the US education system when someone who speaks English as a second or third language can write with more eloquence than a US citizen.

FWbizz

Fledgling Freddie
So no wonder Americans don't play Cricket- too complicated.

Well that, plus it sucks.

Now baseball on the other hand, that’s a great game. And don't you dandy’s go saying its a girls game because its similar to rounder’s. Fact is even the girls that play baseball in the states could deliver a fairly good beat down on this bunch of fluffers.

crystl-bustos.jpg

I give you Jenny Finch. Not only can she chuck a softball at 80MPH, but she's pretty easy on the eyes as well.

500full-jennie-finch.jpg

God Bless America!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
If the FW admin could get his fat finger out of his enormous american arse to accept applications I'd be on there....
My point exactly. Fail, fail and more fail.

Oh and it's on admin approval because he was stalked? Who's the pussy exactly?

Jail Bait

Fledgling Freddie
With regard to cricket, at least when we play a sport international against world opposition we let other countries join in... not like you yanks with your so-called 'world series' bollocks...
They sure didn't like it when the Toronto Blue Jays won the world series.

FWbizz

Fledgling Freddie
They sure didn't like it when the Toronto Blue Jays won the world series.

Yea but the Jays did it with a bunch of Americans so it was a wash.

BTW bait they didn't seem to like our take on their "garden's" Fucking mod deleted our post's.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
I'm amused that people think that posters here saying "I can't be arsed to raid" constitutes plans for a raid.

Plus, this is the single worst attempt at a raid I've ever seen.

For starters you've kept it all in one thread, and not created thousands of "hilarious" new threads. Really poor work, a toddler knows how to cause more annoyance than you Americans.

But then you wouldn't know that, since you let Maury Povitch bring your children up, rather than doing it yourselves. Real childcare would mean you have to stop shoving three times your calorie intake into your mouth and then complaining about how fat you are, how hard it is to lose weight while you're in the process of eating ANOTHER pizza (which, by the way, should be a thin stonebaked base, and not a mass of carb stodge - but then if you didn't pretend you invented it, you'd realise that also as the Italians are rather good at making REAL food taste nice - don't get me started on what you call "cheese" and "chocolate"....)

Jail Bait

Fledgling Freddie
Yea but the Jays did it with a bunch of Americans so it was a wash.

BTW bait they didn't seem to like our take on their "garden's" Fucking mod deleted our post's.
They sure like their Mods here

I think that they can't believe that I own and live on 154 acres

and have 20 acres that I market garden

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
5 poxy registrations over on FW and not one of you have even posted anything.
Why bother? I've read this lolorific thread.
Swoop said:
I'm distinctly unimpressed so far.

Nuke.....standby, I'm seeing what I can do for ya.....hopefully we'll have something from other than poofy ga(y)mers in the not too distant future.
Swoop said:
Just so everyone knows.....I've never had a problem with any of ya. Well, except maybe Beetle, cos he makes us Brits look bad.

However, I'm starting to think of the population of freddyshouse in the same way......fucking gaymers. Honestly. Couldnt fight their way out of a damp paper bag. ::). You guys seen the latest shit in that thread over there?

Nuke, are there any incomming membership requests waiting?
So, basically Swoop, you've nothing better to do with your life than try to start an internet flame war? It's quite clear why you fit in so well on that forum.

Son of Sluggish

Fledgling Freddie
I'm amused that people think that posters here saying "I can't be arsed to raid" constitutes plans for a raid.

For starters you've kept it all in one thread, and not created thousands of "hilarious" new threads. Really poor work, a toddler knows how to cause more annoyance than you Americans.

But then you wouldn't know that, since you let Maury Povitch bring your children up, rather than doing it yourselves. Real childcare would mean you have to stop shoving three times your calorie intake into your mouth and then complaining about how fat you are, how hard it is to lose weight while you're in the process of eating ANOTHER pizza (which, by the way, should be a thin stonebaked base, and not a mass of carb stodge - but then if you didn't pretend you invented it, you'd realise that also as the Italians are rather good at making REAL food taste nice - don't get me started on what you call "cheese" and "chocolate"....)

Brilliant melt-down olde chap. Eh wot?

And your mods have been very busy deleting all of our posts before they could be seen by your delicate eyes. I'm already on my second account here, since my dad got banned for being a "spybot in waiting."

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Its a rather damning indictment of the US education system when someone who speaks English as a second or third language can write with more eloquence than a US citizen.

It's not even a third language, just used on travels or when faced with someone who doesn't speak other common language.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
They sure like their Mods here

I think that they can't believe that I own and live on 154 acres

and have 20 acres that I market garden

You live in a big country. We get it. A big...huge...empty...boring...country. America's Hat. Owning 154 acres isn't exactly amazing when land costs about 1c an acre and its all nicked from the natives anyway. Its not even as if you respect your own big...huge...empty...boring country as you're now one of the world's largest polluters. Its like having a 100 room mansion and taking a dump in one of the guest rooms, you can get away with it for a while but eventually the stink will catch up with you.

Oh, and you let French people live there. Shame on you.

Tom

I am a FH squatter

Fuck sake Wazz, now you've made me think of fish+chips. I won't be able to avoid the chippy for tea now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom