Forum fun...

FWNuke

Fledgling Freddie
Translation: Waaaah

Really? You "guys" are pretty fucking pathetic. Not one of you idiots that have signed up to my forums have even posted anything, and we don't have "rules" like this stupid place.

By the way, you signed up to our forums and have yet to make a post. Do you need your nanny? Fuck you idiots. You "guys" are Chamberlain types...the Churchill types (half American) have long since departed.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
You took too long. Deal with it.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Really? You "guys" are pretty fucking pathetic. Not one of you idiots that have signed up to my forums have even posted anything, and we don't have "rules" like this stupid place.

By the way, you signed up to our forums and have yet to make a post. Do you need your nanny? Fuck you idiots. You "guys" are Chamberlain types...the Churchill types (half American) have long since departed.

I only signed up because you hide the threads. Once I was in I could see why. I'd be embarrassed about it as well.

FWNuke

Fledgling Freddie
The vaunted dimwits on this forum have really stepped up, lol. No wonder why your country is so fucked up. You people accept nanny laws without a whimper.

I can understand why you would be afraid to post on my forum.....there is no nanny to protect you. Just stay here where you are safe from the real world.

throdgrain

FH is my second home

Why does this bloke keep going on about WW2??

Is this the war that the Americans didnt join till Dec 1941? That even then they only joined because the Japanese attacked them? We fought alone, and the American government - and a lot of it's citizens - preferred it like that unfortunately. They were sitting there hoping to take the stage as the largest world superpower after the war had crippled Great Britain.

And it worked, so fair play. But a lot of (younger) Americans seem to have some Hollywood-inspired versions of "history" in thier brains. The American State didnt fight in WW2 out of some altruistic principles. It fought to defend itself against Japan, and in Europe when it saw that the chances were that Russia would end up dominating Europe after it had defeated most of Germany.

Dont kid yourselves boys.

And, by the way, this is from someone who likes America and a lot of Americans. But strangely enough, it tends to be the older ones I get along with.

MYstIC G

Staff member
FH Subscriber
Don't forget we paid for the war throdgrain as Americans are cheap.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
The vaunted dimwits on this forum have really stepped up, lol. No wonder why your country is so fucked up. You people accept nanny laws without a whimper.

I can understand why you would be afraid to post on my forum.....there is no nanny to protect you. Just stay here where you are safe from the real world.

There we go, my forum.

Members here looked at your forum, realised that your forum didn't amount to the dribble from Joey Deacon's cock, and moved on instead to better climes.

FWNuke

Fledgling Freddie
You think we should have jumped into another one of your wars? We were neutral, like Switzerland.

You stupid fucks are the ones that started the wars and we had to come save your barbarian asses.

You stupid fucks sat on your dumb asses and watched Germany rebuild it's war machine. You fucking pussies are EXACTLY the same today. You are damn lucky that a country like the USA exists in order to allow you stupid fucks to live.

MYstIC G

Staff member
FH Subscriber

throdgrain

FH is my second home
Hmmm, getting out of your depth a bit now arnt you?

One of ther main reasons for the mass German discontent in the '20s and '30s was the crippling charges brought about upon them after the end or WW1.

You know, those charges demanded by the USA. Money again, and self-interest, the only reasons for America to do anything, despite what you're brought up to beleive.

Aint it time for your bed yet son?

FWNuke

Fledgling Freddie
We enter another one of your wars, kick ass, and then you complain?
Do you complain about Switzerland not entering the war? Hell, the Swiss even supplied the Nazi's with materials.

Oh, but the fucking Americans showed up late to the European war. We could have just fought Japan and let you losers die, but instead we fought a war on several fronts........none of which we needed to.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
The Colonies weren't at all neutral as they were supplying this country with food and equipment before they entered the war, which, incidentally, was started when a German dictator invaded a country with whom we were obliged to protect.

By the way, Switzerland was quite far from being a neutral during WW2. Still, don't let a little thing like knowledge of history (and we, unlike the Colonies, have a fair bit of history) stop your rather childish little invectives.

throdgrain

FH is my second home
Sorry, any chance you could make a reason post without swearing? You read like you're foaming at the mouth ;)

FWNuke

Fledgling Freddie
Spot the irony. No wonder you lot needed us in Iraq. The big bad American war machine that's too scared to go to war by itself since it got its ass handed to it in Vietnam.

LOL!

we didn't need you fags in Iraq, we just used you stupid poodles for the dog show.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Do you complain about Switzerland not entering the war? Hell, the Swiss even supplied the Nazi's with materials.

Oh, but the fucking Americans showed up late to the European war. We could have just fought Japan and let you losers die, but instead we fought a war on several fronts........none of which we needed to.

Hang on, you said that Switzerland was a neutral country. Now, apparently, it isn't. Presumably you've done a quick look around the internet (after all, most Colonials have such a poor understanding of history that its virtually a human right to have internet access) and realised you were completely incorrect.

Another point, Germany could never have invaded the UK. Ever. It was a practical impossibility. We fought to save others; you fought to preserve your self interests.

FWNuke

Fledgling Freddie
The Colonies weren't at all neutral as they were supplying this country with food and equipment before they entered the war, which, incidentally, was started when a German dictator invaded a country with whom we were obliged to protect.

By the way, Switzerland was quite far from being a neutral during WW2. Still, don't let a little thing like knowledge of history (and we, unlike the Colonies, have a fair bit of history) stop your rather childish little invectives.

Read up a few posts.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
I suggest you follow your own advice first.

throdgrain

FH is my second home
Its a good point Tom, and correct, but dont expect this idiot to understand it, or even read it, he's too busy swearing and foaming at the mouth :)

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
You think we should have jumped into another one of your wars? We were neutral, like Switzerland.

You stupid fucks are the ones that started the wars and we had to come save your barbarian asses.

You stupid fucks sat on your dumb asses and watched Germany rebuild it's war machine. You fucking pussies are EXACTLY the same today. You are damn lucky that a country like the USA exists in order to allow you stupid fucks to live.

Jesus. Do you kiss your mother with that mouth? I'd guess you'd have to, as she's also your wife.

...and your sister.

FWNuke

Fledgling Freddie
Hang on, you said that Switzerland was a neutral country. Now, apparently, it isn't. Presumably you've done a quick look around the internet (after all, most Colonials have such a poor understanding of history that its virtually a human right to have internet access) and realised you were completely incorrect.

Another point, Germany could never have invaded the UK. Ever. It was a practical impossibility. We fought to save others; you fought to preserve your self interests.

Yeah, you fought to save others. LOL. Peace in our times. You fucking idiots sat on your stupid asses and watched Hitler rebuild. Just like today's UN, you pathetic fools thought that a piece of paper could solve your problems. Peace in our time! LOL. You fucks are EXACTLY the same today.

MYstIC G

Staff member
FH Subscriber
If he got fucked as often as he used the word, I think he would have a much happier existence and far fewer anger management issues.

PS: An American view of everything:
"American A) I don't understand that."
"American B) Shit, neither do I, we better bomb the shit out of it!"
"American A) Awesome, we rule."

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Yeah, you fought to save others. LOL. Peace in our times. You fucking idiots sat on your stupid asses and watched Hitler rebuild. Just like today's UN, you pathetic fools thought that a piece of paper could solve your problems. Peace in our time! LOL. You fucks are EXACTLY the same today.

Interesting that you ignore the many points made to you for which you have no reply.

An incredibly poor attempt at trolling. I'm still not coming to your forum, its obviously shit.

FWNuke

Fledgling Freddie
Interesting that you ignore the many points made to you for which you have no reply.

An incredibly poor attempt at trolling. I'm still not coming to your forum, its obviously shit.

What point did I not answer?

You guys started two world wars (while we were neutral) that did not affect us and we came over to save you. And you complain that we didn't come soon enough?

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Now you're just re-iterating points which have already been refuted. More piss-poor trolling.

tierk

Part of the furniture
Wow they sure breed 'em intelligent in the Republik of Kalifornia ;)

What are you guys expecting??

The article linked is from 2006.

CNN.com - Study: Geography Greek to young Americans - May 2, 2006

They been fighting in Iraq for like how many years and yet....

CNN said:
After more than three years of combat and nearly 2,400 U.S. military deaths in Iraq, nearly two-thirds of Americans aged 18 to 24 still cannot find Iraq on a map, a study released Tuesday showed.

Or alternatively, the single biggest natural disaster to strike in the God knows how many years....

CNN said:
The study found that less than six months after Hurricane Katrina devastated New Orleans and the Gulf Coast, 33 percent could not point out Louisiana on a U.S. map.

And you would have thought after 9-11 that they would at least know where to find New York??

CNN said:
Inside the United States, "half or fewer of young men and women 18-24 can identify the state of New York on a map [50 percent]," the study said.

Quite frankly I am surprised you have managed to find your way to this forum as you sure as hell don't seem to know were anything else is :p

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
What point did I not answer?

You guys started two world wars (while we were neutral) that did not affect us and we came over to save you. And you complain that we didn't come soon enough?

You're not well acquainted with history at all are you?

Also, this is one of the few posts where you didn't swear every other word. Well done, I hope you can keep it that way.

MYstIC G

Staff member
FH Subscriber
Maybe that's why they need us then, to read the maps?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom