Forum fun...

Jail Bait

Fledgling Freddie
You live in a big country. We get it. A big...huge...empty...boring...country. America's Hat. Owning 154 acres isn't exactly amazing when land costs about 1c an acre and its all nicked from the natives anyway. Its not even as if you respect your own big...huge...empty...boring country
You are just embarrassing yourself... Sad

Assi

Fledgling Freddie
I'm amused that people think that posters here saying "I can't be arsed to raid" constitutes plans for a raid.

Plus, this is the single worst attempt at a raid I've ever seen.

For starters you've kept it all in one thread, and not created thousands of "hilarious" new threads. Really poor work, a toddler knows how to cause more annoyance than you Americans.

But then you wouldn't know that, since you let Maury Povitch bring your children up, rather than doing it yourselves. Real childcare would mean you have to stop shoving three times your calorie intake into your mouth and then complaining about how fat you are, how hard it is to lose weight while you're in the process of eating ANOTHER pizza (which, by the way, should be a thin stonebaked base, and not a mass of carb stodge - but then if you didn't pretend you invented it, you'd realise that also as the Italians are rather good at making REAL food taste nice - don't get me started on what you call "cheese" and "chocolate"....)

I'd make some new threads if I didn't get the following when trying to do so.

Assi, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
  1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

I'll give ya a 3/10 on your rant. Bieng in the EU, the fact you know who Maury Povich is is kinda funny. Most men don't bring him up over here.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Well shit, it's like the forums are pre-configured to deal with retards...

Jail Bait

Fledgling Freddie
I'd make some new threads if I didn't get the following when trying to do so.
I would love to start a thread about how beautiful Canada is and what you are missing living in your row house that are so close that you can hear your neighbour snore

and yes I know how to spell neighbour

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
I would love to start a thread about how beautiful Canada is and what you are missing living in your row house that are so close that you can hear your neighbour snore

and yes I know how to spell neighbour

Of course you do. We credit Canadians with a bit more intelligence than the septics. (TBH I like Canada, BC is one of the most beautiful places on Earth, but there's no getting away from the fact that the middle bits are really fucking dull).

Jail Bait

Fledgling Freddie
Of course you do. We credit Canadians with a bit more intelligence than the septics. (TBH I like Canada, BC is one of the most beautiful places on Earth, but there's no getting away from the fact that the middle bits are really fucking dull).
Agreed

Fly over country

because driving is ok for the first day but the next two make you want to suck on a gun

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Once the septics have made enough posts they can start new threads. I agree with 00dave, for a real flame war they need to head over to Off-Topic - FreddysHouse and let the fun commence.

00dave

Artist formerly known as Ignus
can't you use your magic powers to confine them to OT Deebs. The entertainment value alone would be worth the hassle. I mean it would be like inbred vs inbred :)

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Oh, and can someone ban Talyn for starting this thread which is possibly the shittest ever.

Don't forget to ban Swoop too, what a tool. You can tell he's spent far too long over there.

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
hedont be bringing us OT into it, we may be unmodded but we are a nice peaceful lot

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Is it Un modded Like Flame Warriors

Christ on a fucking bike, a couple of your gay yank buddies get nuked because they were suspected as spambots and you whine like a fucking poodle on heat.... :rolleyes:

Assi

Fledgling Freddie
Do all of the sophisticated Londoners get to go to Scotland when they become leopards?

leopard_1015688f.jpg

FWbizz

Fledgling Freddie
and ban dave too for trying to ruin more sections of the forum.

Jesus!! You want to ban everybody. "they brought bad men in here, get rid of them" What a fucking pussy you are!!!

FWbizz

Fledgling Freddie
Jesus!! You want to ban everybody. "they brought bad men in here, get rid of them" What a fucking pussy you are!!!

Im sorry that was out of line. Its not your fault you can't handle the bad men. Your nanny state government protects you from "dangerous" free speech.

Jail Bait

Fledgling Freddie
Im sorry that was out of line. Its not your fault you can't handle the bad men. Your nanny state government protects you from "dangerous" free speech.
They have no guns so they need Mods

Tom

I am a FH squatter

I think you're confusing free speech with cheap speech.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!

If you learn to read before you post, then you will notice I've only asked for Talyn, swoop and dave to be banned, none of you Yanks. You are simply a symptom, not the cause.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
They're one in the same. You have to take the good with the bad.

Please don't presume to lecture me on the finer points of liberalism, unless that is you want your metaphorical backside slapped.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom