Forum fun...

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
They'd certainly have little to no interest in correcting map projections.

too much text and only two pictures, Tom, what were you thinking?

anyway, in case ANY OF YOU ACTUALLY CARES, today is the 5th of May. Yesterday, the 4th of May, is the day the country I live in remembers the fallen in WWII. Today is the celebration of liberation from the oppressor. Shortly I will be going to the actual spot where the capitulation of German forces was accepted (by a Canadian General btw). I have also been to the invasion beaches in France. Stuff like that, it places things in perspective. Minor bickering, cock comparison, and saying fuck every other word become somewhat less important. Show some respect for the fallen, at the least on these days plx.

taB

Part of the furniture
Good for you Teeds, I did the beaches a couple of summers ago. Saw where my Grandad landed, the Mulberry harbours, Pegasus bridge and some of the cemetaries. It was all fascinating and quite moving.

Here's an unrelated picture of a charming young lady who gave me a tour of this captured American ship - bullet holes and all.

S5000426.JPG

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Let's not forget that it was the Americans that took Friendly Fire to a whole new level.... :p

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Without taking any sides on this "anti"-attack, it shows a basic problem; The attempts to rile up the (mainly) brits isn't working if you come in with an american battle attitude and a basic insult ammo supply. You need to be more brit to rile up a brit and also need to put down some groundwork before you twist the nipple and make the thread scream in agony.

It basically becomes a variation of "my dad is better!" if you just resort to insults.

I have no doubt i could've caused a lot more problems in this thread, without resorting to any insulting :p

Also i'm rather disappointed that the american attack only focused on one thread, not that i'm supporting a multithread attack, but if you want to do something, do it well.

throdgrain

FH is my second home
too much text and only two pictures, Tom, what were you thinking?

anyway, in case ANY OF YOU ACTUALLY CARES, today is the 5th of May. Yesterday, the 4th of May, is the day the country I live in remembers the fallen in WWII. Today is the celebration of liberation from the oppressor. Shortly I will be going to the actual spot where the capitulation of German forces was accepted (by a Canadian General btw). I have also been to the invasion beaches in France. Stuff like that, it places things in perspective. Minor bickering, cock comparison, and saying fuck every other word become somewhat less important. Show some respect for the fallen, at the least on these days plx.

I do care, though I wasnt aware of it I'm afraid :(

Please allow me to say though, in none of my posts do I or did I denigrate the American troops who fought and died alongside ours in WW2.

Those fine people though seem to have little or nothing to do with Lefty Obama and his population of fat conceited idiots and non-english speaking mexicans though :(

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Why on earth was storch banned? What rule did he break?

So much for nobody paying attention to the CoC

:lol:

You could always try an unban appeal.... :kissit:

tierk

Part of the furniture
Where did they all go, i was just beginning to get into my stride?

Seems i scared em off :(

Son of Sluggish

Fledgling Freddie
Where did they all go, i was just beginning to get into my stride?

Seems i scared em off :(

Your serf ass couldn't frighten away a mouse. You're nanny mod banned us.

So muck for the 'Great Freddy's House Raid of 2010". You homosexuals are pathetic.

One good thing to come of this: If that nancyboy Toyan has a shred of self-decency, he won't ever show his face at FW again.

Did I mention that you were all pathetic?

Cheareo! Eh, wot olde boy?

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Your serf ass couldn't frighten away a mouse. You're nanny mod banned us.

So muck for the 'Great Freddy's House Raid of 2010". You homosexuals are pathetic.

One good thing to come of this: If that nancyboy Toyan has a shred of self-decency, he won't ever show his face at FW again.

Did I mention that you were all pathetic?

Cheareo! Eh, wot olde boy?

Amazing. Its like tourettes mixed with dyslexia mixed with xenophobia. We need a new word for it. On the other hand "American" covers it nicely.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Proudly American. Kind of like the antithesis of you Brit angst.

Good for you! You managed antithesis, four whole syllables. You mangled the rest of the sentence, but its a start! Think of things the things you'll be able to tell Mommy when you get home. You spoke to foreign people today and managed a big word. Bless.

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
Rather interesting how the yanks always go down the road of war, as if thats the only thing they are good at, that and sporting rather sexy mullets

Im happy knowing my country invented so many important things in this world. Oh i do love though that the yanks swear they invented things like the telephone, 6 months after Alexander Graham Bell lol

Oh and dont forget before the Declaration of Independance, most of what is now USA was ran by Glasgow merchants

EDIT: oh and dont forget there were also Brits signing the Declration of Independance so we didnt want you part of this great empire

Son of Sluggish

Fledgling Freddie
Rather interesting how the yanks always go down the road of war, as if thats the only thing they are good at, that and sporting rather sexy mullets

Im happy knowing my country invented so many important things in this world. Oh i do love though that the yanks swear they invented things like the telephone, 6 months after Alexander Graham Bell lol

Oh and dont forget before the Declaration of Independance, most of what is now USA was ran by Glasgow merchants

EDIT: oh and dont forget there were also Brits signing the Declration of Independance so we didnt want you part of this great empire

Kinda sounds like you're living in the past...

Son of Sluggish

Fledgling Freddie

Kinda sounds like you're living in the past...

Jail Bait

Fledgling Freddie
Now that Canada is no longer part of the British empire your empire is not so great.

Jail Bait

Fledgling Freddie
Now that Canada is no longer part of the British empire your empire is not so great.

Airhead

Fledgling Freddie
Oi Airhead, it was me and Toyan (Talyn). And if this board allowed it I'd give you the finger. :)

WHAT?? It was YOU, Swoop? Oh man, that cuts like a knife Swoop! We took you in when this place didn't want you...we showed you pictures of American gas guzzling cars...we showed you the secret handshake, and nobody made fun of you over your inability to speak proper English...we accepted you as one of our own.

(sigh) I don't know if I'll ever be able to trust a furriner ever again, with the exceptions of the illegal Mexicans who mow my yard and clean my house.

Damn, Swoop- just...damn.

:mad:

Swoop

Fledgling Freddie
5 poxy registrations over on FW and not one of you have even posted anything.

And then you claim victory over here cos you've "scared them all away" when in reality the ban stick has just come out and most of em can't post over here even if they wanted to.

LAAAAAAAAAAAAME!

You guys are making me ashamed to be British.

Tahgut

Fledgling Freddie
No need to argue about the war. Honorable men did great things, and lets leave it at that.

I on the other hand am fascinated by your national sport of cricket. When I see that side thwacker googlie one bang in about without all outing I just get all boxed. If only we had bowlers round to wicket on here.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
5 poxy registrations over on FW and not one of you have even posted anything.

And then you claim victory over here cos you've "scared them all away" when in reality the ban stick has just come out and most of em can't post over here even if they wanted to.

LAAAAAAAAAAAAME!

You guys are making me ashamed to be British.

It's probably because the people who were forced to join the forums in order to read the threads, were unwilling to uneducate themselves to the level of a thirteen year old virgin, who's closest visit to a vagina was infact when he was born.

Son of Sluggish

Fledgling Freddie
It's probably because the people who were forced to join the forums in order to read the threads, were unwilling to uneducate themselves to the level of a thirteen year old virgin, who's closest visit to a vagina was infact when he was born.

Or... It could just be that you're a bunch of scared little girls...

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
No need to argue about the war. Honorable men did great things, and lets leave it at that.

I on the other hand am fascinated by your national sport of cricket. When I see that side thwacker googlie one bang in about without all outing I just get all boxed. If only we had bowlers round to wicket on here.

Im Scottish and i cant understand cricket either

taB

Part of the furniture

Cricket: As explained to a foreigner...

You have two sides, one out in the field and one in. Each man that's in the side that's in goes out, and when he's out he comes in and the next man goes in until he's out. When they are all out, the side that's out comes in and the side that's been in goes out and tries to get those coming in, out. Sometimes you get men still in and not out.

When a man goes out to go in, the men who are out try to get him out, and when he is out he goes in and the next man in goes out and goes in. There are two men called umpires who stay out all the time and they decide when the men who are in are out. When both sides have been in and all the men have been out, and both sides have been out twice after all the men have been in, including those who are not out, that is the end of the game.

Oh, and can someone ban Talyn for starting this thread which is possibly the shittest ever.

Airhead

Fledgling Freddie

Don't let the mind numbing immaturity of FlameWarriors fool you, Calaen. We may sound like 13 year old boys, but most of us are actually middle aged men.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom