First Cohort Expansion

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Eggy

I find all this quite amusing.

a) Stereotyping was obviously something that was promoted at school/playgroup. Just because a few members of FC are not to everyones liking does not mean, therefore, that everyone in the guild is a cock.

b) Following on from a), if there is someone in particular you don't get along with, forget not the /ignore command.

c) Ressing - I always, always, always etc res dead players whenever I see them, be them grey or yellow, friend or not, especially after the RPs-for-res patch. If you aren't ressed straight away, perhaps consider that I do not have infinite power, and half a mana bar per res is a large amount, particularly in battle. Coming to BW and flaming because I didn't res you while in battle, even though u spammed me to hell is slightly childish. Often, you'll find that friars/paladins in the same group as me don't res you. This is usually due to the fact that I reserve the general right to res, if I have the mana, as a full 100% hp res, with half mana and half duration res sick is more useful than a 10% crap one.

d) Stop fucking moaning and get on with the game.

K

Karnage

:ROFLMAO:

my post was NOT a flame.

And it happenned quite a while ago, so my reply was not meant to just be a moan about not getting a rez.

In fact at no point have I moaned about not getting a rezz.

My "moan" as you so put it was about Cronn's reply. And as far as i'm concerned there could have been any reason for the reply (plzplzplz tell me what though, as i'm at a total loss).

Anyway... i'm off to carry on with my coursework (/cries)

A

Apathy

http://retrocrush.net/daoc/moron.gif

~rolls eyes~

It's rather laughable, though, that you base your opinion of an entire guild on one thing that happened "quite a while ago" and you have made no effort to find out anything for yourself. Tut tut!

a.

C

Cronn

Originally posted by ASq.Karnage

My "moan" as you so put it was about Cronn's reply. And as far as i'm concerned there could have been any reason for the reply (plzplzplz tell me what though, as i'm at a total loss).

Look up and magically read my last post. kthxbye

C

ChillyDawg

told you amotus would be so kind as to educate you ignorant fools.

A

Apathy

Originally posted by ChillyDawg
told you amotus would be so kind as to educate you ignorant fools.

Seems there are bigger better teachers out there...

Code:
Response (CS) 03/20/2003 03:31 PM  
Greetings,

This incident has been taken care of.

Yours sincerely,
---------------------------------------------
European Dark Age of Camelot Customer Support

K

Karnage

Originally posted by Cronn
Or I could have been saying, that takes power because I didn't have any power at the time.

so your way of saying you are low on power is:

"But that takes power!" ?

ok... would of been better to say OOP IMO tho :)

A

Apathy

Seriously Karnage...give up! This is CRONN! Everything is futile in the face of Cronn. :/

a.

D

Danya

Originally posted by Apathy
Of course you can't understand. You're a random spaz. :)

This is skile, he gets owned by level 35 eldritches, what do you expect? ;)

A

Apathy

It would be too cruel to comment on that.

~whistles for Cronn~

FETCH!

a.

B

Bellona

wohoo.. :D
this turned out to be one of the largest threads in a long time ... im out

T

Treniel-

yes, FYI i was pm'ed by a member of FC asking for a rezz in DF

dungeon... :rolleyes:

You don't have to group with people to know how they treat others. FC's general attitude to the rest of Albion is somewhat lacking IMO

thats because on the whole alb is fully of pre puberty sheep who don't have a flying clue what the hell they are doing, so some1 speaks up in a CG with a bright idea like lets take DC or Crim! when its defended yeah gg..

and yeah apathy is the downfall (quite a fall infact) of FC hes a nobhead and we all hate him, but we put up with him cus believe it or not he is actually a half decent sorc...better than most others. The fact that your alt (who happens to be a stealther) has more RPs than apathy has nothing whats so ever to do with skill....on one hand we have a gimped CC'r and on the other we have one of the best stealth classes in game...yeah gfg moron

:rolleyes:

and urm don't argue with cronn he gets rather anoyed and throws his rattle at you

oh and ASq are on the whole worse than us, i remmeber quite a while ago before FC they ran over a fg of albs to well do bugger all apart from standing at amg looking rather scared of the hairy trolls that were there.

A

Apathy

Aww, that's nice of you to say, Treniel. ~humbled~

a.

A

alithiel50

At this point I would like to make the following statement as an Officer of First Cohort:

Please not that the views and opinions of individual members of First Cohort do not necessarily reflect the philosophies of the guild as a whole or it's management. Please address any flames or angry responses regarding posts made on this forum to the individuals concerned.

Thank-you.

*Translation for those not so quick on the uptake*

If Apathy posts that you're an idiot, that's up to him... this is a forum for free speech. Personally I don't care whether or not you are in fact an idiot, so please don't PM me in game to whine about it.

Thank-you.

The last couple of nights shortly after logging on, I've been getting PM'd with whines about something or other (several stemming from recent threads like this). I usually have plenty of PM's to deal with just chatting to friends without having to deal with whingers, and it was so bad last night that I ended up just logging because I'd had enough. I play this game to take a break and have some fun, I can't do this if I'm just being whined at all the time. If you want to talk about something in a reasonable manner, fine... if you want to whine or spam me, you'll be going on my /ignore list.

Less complaining, more killing of Mids! ;)

A

Apathy

~chortle~ People messaging you about posts by me on BW...that's pathetic.

a.

K

Karnage

i got bored at work... my mind started to wander (what do you expect?!? i work at a supermarket ffs :p)

first to DAoC ... then to the forums.....

read the bold bit....

Originally posted by Cronn
Or I could have been saying, that takes power because I didn't have any power at the time.

give me a proper absolute definate reason and i'm more than happy to shut up :D

.... but I doubt there will be one so does that mean I can go on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on?

.. or I could stop here? :)

.. or here? (yes i'm bored btw)

K

Karnage

Originally posted by Treniel-
oh and ASq are on the whole worse than us, i remmeber quite a while ago before FC they ran over a fg of albs to well do bugger all apart from standing at amg looking rather scared of the hairy trolls that were there.

well i wasn't there so i can't comment on that :)

but if i am there i tend to shout at the palas to ghetto rez :D

K

Karnage

Seriously Karnage...give up! This is CRONN! Everything is futile in the face of Cronn. :/

a.

but im soooo bored.... :p

A

Arthwyr

At this point I would like to make the following statement as an Officer of First Cohort:

Please not that the views and opinions of individual members of First Cohort do not necessarily reflect the philosophies of the guild as a whole or it's management. Please address any flames or angry responses regarding posts made on this forum to the individuals concerned.

Thank-you.
Hmmm I remember posting something like that sometime under a post of a certain individual claiming that Legion drops were for RR5+ ppl only.

The last couple of nights shortly after logging on, I've been getting PM'd with whines about something or other (several stemming from recent threads like this). I usually have plenty of PM's to deal with just chatting to friends without having to deal with whingers, and it was so bad last night that I ended up just logging because I'd had enough. I play this game to take a break and have some fun, I can't do this if I'm just being whined at all the time. If you want to talk about something in a reasonable manner, fine... if you want to whine or spam me, you'll be going on my /ignore list.

PPl whine to you ingame all evening long about actions/statements from certain FC members ... I find that very hard to believe /end sarcasm

A

Apathy

I'm not even in FC so I suppose that every time I write something dreadful on BW, the offended will have to report it through RightNow.

a.

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Exactly what was Amotus supposed to be teaching? How to be act like an unreasonable dickhead? Sheesh...

A

Apathy

Considering I was in a group with him the night before and didn't complain when all he did was cast a fire nuke every five minutes or so, I would have expected a little more civility...

a.

V

Vireb

Originally posted by alithiel50
Please not that the views and opinions of individual members of First Cohort do not necessarily reflect the philosophies of the guild as a whole or it's management. Please address any flames or angry responses regarding posts made on this forum to the
Still thats kind of a cop out hes in FC so he represents FC.
i do not have a problem with apathy tbh , i just think he is so far up his own ass its amusing one day he will hit the ground hard and realise he is above no one. But he has alot of growing up to do yet

A

Apathy

Everyone, the doctor is in session. Let fully qualified psychoanalyst Vireb (Not real name.) delve deep into your woes and diagnose all that is wrong.

Using only a computer game and an internet forum as diagnostic tools.

a.

V

Vireb

Everyone, the doctor is in session. Let fully qualified psychoanalyst Vireb (Not real name.) delve deep into your woes and diagnose all that is wrong.

Using only a computer game and an internet forum as diagnostic tools.

a.
oo wow i shouldnt of expected less , a smartass answer. What do you achieve by this apathy it intrigues me?
Does it make you feel clever putting other people down?
I mean serious a few years ago i used to be very much like you (ask seeaira), I would go out of my way at anything I saw (as you do) to try and make others feel inferior to you. Its pointless it gets you no where and if anything gets you a bad reputation. May make you laugh for 5 minutes. But that 5 Minute laugh now has another person thinking your a tosser. you proberly do not care , you will proberly reply with some smartass comment to put me down . But as i said one day you will wake up .

O

old.Wildfire

"Can you hear Gawain Sing?"
"No oh"
"No oh"
"Can you hear Gawain Sing?"
"No oh"
"No oh"
"Can you hear Gawain sing?"
"'Cos I can't hear a fuckin thing"
"Oh oh Gawain Gawain!"
"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

(excerpt from The Big Book of FC Battle Hymns)

A

Arthwyr

12/12 09:38:27 <[FC]Wildfire> yeah well i dont have a guild
12/12 09:38:28 <orm-wrok> No point, but it's really fun getting red and purp cons exp killed :p
12/12 09:38:30 <nicolas-> wf you're in a rvr guild?
12/12 09:38:59 <K-A-T-T> get relics, get itamz, go around emain-everywhere-but-not-10%-as-many-yellowcons with a zerg
12/12 09:39:01 <nicolas-> so going out to emain and running around there isn't randomly ganking?
12/12 09:39:05 <[FC]Wildfire> correction: im in a rvr guild led by a prick who got me kicked out of CE because he made up a bogus claim that 40 people had complained about me being a member, before pvp had even started
12/12 09:39:15 <[FC]Wildfire> thanks.
12/12 09:40:16 <[CE]Fluid> lol who was that WF?
12/12 09:40:25 <[FC]Wildfire> Arthwyr/Gawain

12/12 09:40:28 <[CE]Fluid> GAH
12/12 09:40:34 <[CE]Fluid> mistar on pvp?
12/12 09:40:34 <[FC]Wildfire> so erm thanks
12/12 09:40:37 <[FC]Wildfire> fuck knows
12/12 09:40:49 <[CE]Fluid> its okay
12/12 09:40:51 <[FC]Wildfire> gg CE nice to have not even got to play with you before you judged me (allegedly)

A particular bone of contention at the moment is Wildfire, who does have a reputation (from the 40 or so concerned PM's I have received from all Albion guilds) have a reputation of being extremely obnoxious and offensive to others in his own realm. I assure you that while I am more than willing to give any player I have never played with the benefit of the doubt from day one on PvP, if an individual's behaviour towards others starts taking up my time with a deluge of complaints (based on previous experience) there will only be one outcome, and it won't be pretty for the player involved. I will not allow the morale of the guild to be compromised by the attitude of any individual. I would implore you to point this out in no uncertain terms to Wildfire. I will always put the majority first.

Kindest regards

Killgorde

Hmm I told Wildfire ingame and through pm about this mail after wich he decided for himself not to join CE pvp. Few days later on irc its his cunt GM who got him booted. One of the few examples some of FC's finest are capable of. Even mailed it to him and his o so mature reply was: "kthxbye" Ah well once a little boy always a little boy.

A

Apathy

Originally posted by Vireb
oo wow i shouldnt of expected less , a smartass answer. What do you achieve by this apathy it intrigues me?
Does it make you feel clever putting other people down?
I mean serious a few years ago i used to be very much like you (ask seeaira), I would go out of my way at anything I saw (as you do) to try and make others feel inferior to you. Its pointless it gets you no where and if anything gets you a bad reputation. May make you laugh for 5 minutes. But that 5 Minute laugh now has another person thinking your a tosser. you proberly do not care , you will proberly reply with some smartass comment to put me down . But as i said one day you will wake up .

Vireb, such new-age bullshit I cannot tolerate. All this wise Obi Wan crap "I used to be so like you. Yes, I raged. I could not control it. I was over the edge!"...save it!

You're clearly not over putting people down. And what's more, you're a two-faced cunt about it. If you have such a problem with me, then you shouldn't have grouped with me at Nott last week or you should have at least spoken your mind.

AND FOR THE LAST FUCKING TIME "SHOULD OF" MEANS NOTHING. It's "should have".

Oh wait...didn't you give your char away or something? Isn't that against the CoC? Tut tut.

Trust me; you're in no position to pontificate. Get over yourself or get a women under you. (Afun's answer to everything.)

a.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread