First Cohort Expansion

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

old.Wildfire

Some of the more observant members of the community may have noticed some changes in FC recently, with regards to membership requirements.

The rules have indeed changed, and I thought as no-one else has yet, I'd post on here to point out the new "way things are".

The rules were formerly 45+ for rogues, and 48+ for everyone else. The new rules are that FC will consider applications for anyone 45 or above. In addition to this, clerics are welcome to apply from level 42 upwards.

There are also new rules for alts. Beforehand, alts abided by the same rules as mains - 45/48+. Now, however, the rules are different - all your "serious" alts are welcome in the guild as well, so long as they're 25+. By "serious" we're pretty flexible, and it's a common sense thing - you just have to play the character frequently enough to warrant membership for it.

WF out.

O

old.Wildfire

show me your boobies and ill see what i can do

A

Arnor

intresting2.jpg

E

eiaals

hihihi

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Garnet
remember your not a salmon

Husk du ikke en laks tihi

A

alithiel50

Bah, so many Mid and Hib spies trying to infiltrate our ranks.... :rolleyes:

A

Apathy

Yeeeees. Give more noobs!

I think FC has been good lately. Any more people on at prime time and we are going to turn into a brown version of Strife, forever doomed to zerg Odin's thinking we are superior to people who go to Emain instead. :p

~shudder~

Need more people playing utility classes, I think. Y'know...PBT theurgs, earth and ice wizards, minstrels with 50 instruments, shield tanks who are brave enough to use slam and not cry about how much End it costs, rejuv clerics, cabalists who do nothing but nearsight :p and so on...

And a semi-competent sorc to replace me so I can play my rejuv friar! Woooo.

Don't join FC! All we can offer is constant harrassment and a pile of useless RPs.

a.

C

Cronn

We (I) frikin pwn

Giv.....fully specced earth theurgs. Yeah that'd be nice.

N

)nick(

We take cleric! No we take strife! No we take sorcerer! No we take 45+! No we take retired people! No we take all... up teh bum!

A

Apathy

It's funny because it's true.

And we only take the good people from Strife. Think we have all three of them now, so our set is complete.

a.

F

Flimgoblin

PBT theurgs

they exist? :)

HG might let you borrow Xintyl again some time for some RP harvesting in emain, but you're not keeping her :)

C

Cronn

Originally posted by Flimgoblin
but you're not keeping her :)

Thats what you think, we will lure her to join FC with autographed photos of Busted.

C

Cronn

Join First Cohort! Guaranteed powerleveling*!

*Not a guarantee :m00:

A

Apathy

Pretty fine!

I don't see why people who want to succeed in RvR and make it the majority of their lvl 50 life would turn down the opportunity to join FC...

It's like being offered an all expenses paid holiday in Barbados and saying "Nah, I am going to Strife instead. Sorry!".

a.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread