First Cohort Expansion

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Apathy

~messages Chipper for Strife counselling~

A : Hi, I need to talk to you about strife..
C : I see, and what exactly is wrong?
A : I dunno...just problems. Strife.
C : What kind of problems though?
A : STRIFE!

Nyuck nyuck.

a.

C

ChillyDawg

Originally posted by Bellona
<Exc><First Cohort> Bellona GrandmasterSpellcrafter, lvl 50 Sorceress, RR3L6, Grandmaster Spellcrafter at 970

Fuckin eejut.

Dont care bout FC, long as they leave me alone (which i seem to have a lot of success with being smite). But please, PLEASE recruit literate and non-senile players. I agree you have to have a CERTAIN mentality to become a GM SC, but cmon....that sig is just a bit silly really.

I cant remember what this post is about, so il make a random comment about something i think(bout what everyone else does)

Cunts, the lot of you. Apart from Amotus, hes a FIVE STAR cunt, hes a REAL cunt he is. You lot should take lessons, il get him to invite as many FC into a CG as he can and show you a thing or two about being cunts, although im not saying you guys aint cunts, cos you certainly ARE, but hey, always room for imporvement, and to be honest i would LOVE to see some origniality in your cuntishness, this whole l33t thing is soooooo old. Need a new direction guys..... CMON!

T

Tilda

are people jelouse of FC or something, getting like more RP's than most in half the time.
i dont understand what 90% of Alb's problem with FC.

all you need to be like FC are:

-organisation in RvR, make cg's, PM people who die so u know where people are, predict the location of enemys and come up behind them.

-paitence, wat at apk until your geroup is perfect, mincer, cleric, pbt, nuke, slam tank tc. if your not perfect your going to die, just goiving RP's the the enemy.

- you dont need to zerg, 2fg's roaming in decent gorups, one should be ale to survie long enough for the toher to get there, in not the other can res you and then u can go hunt then down together.

- if you want RP's dont camp a mile gate, roam as a single group, then you find other groups and have a much more fun fight, if you just zerg its not much fun other than saying pwned etc. and you get shitty RP's at the smae time.

the most important thing is, if you dont take the time to build a decent group, the other realms whont have to take much tiem killing you, however if you have a decnet group then the other realms will find it a whole lot harder to kill you.

Tilda

K

Karnage

Originally posted by Cronn
We (I) frikin pwn

Giv.....fully specced earth theurgs. Yeah that'd be nice.

i know of 1 other 6 sec PBT theurg than myself, and i'm very happy in ASq so don't think i COULD leave them (i must have been brainwashed by Bowen :p)

K

Karnage

Originally posted by Tilda
are people jelouse of FC or something, getting like more RP's than most in half the time.
i dont understand what 90% of Alb's problem with FC.

hmm.. could be summit to do with FC's attitude towards the rest of albion maybe?

background:
my random group gets wiped at AMG, hibs run off to .. somewhere. FC strolls up, after taking their usual 2 hours to set up groups at ATK (ok slight exageration with the 2 hours thing :p)

/send cron could you rezz me please?
cron sends "but that takes power!"

T

Tilda

contrary to popular belief, FC do generaly res dead people, if we dont see you give someone a PM, we tend to res even more now because of RP's ;)
Eggy has even given up grouping, he likes to "solo" at corpse sumoners :p

but to be honest, we to acctualy res, if u dont get a res we may not have seen you or we may have just had news that theres 5fg's of mids inc, so we have to run off (were not_that_ uber [4 mabey ;) ] ) soo generally we do res. dont worry about it, theres times when i die in a figh and think damm it, i have MCL ready and if the cleric could just res me i could ave kiled him, or NS'ed that caster or rooted that zerker etc.
But in the end i get over it, its only one fight, its only a game, and answer me this, have FC ever PMed you for a res?
no, we release if we lose.

Tilda

K

Karnage

yes, FYI i was pm'ed by a member of FC asking for a rezz in DF :p

C

Cronn

Originally posted by ASq.Karnage
/em notices how Cronn doesnt deny it :p

If you want me to deny it I will.

From what I can remember I have never been PMed by you or even seen you in RvR.

If I don't rez someone it's either because:

I have no power
I didn't see you
There are already other rezzers near you
You flamed FC on BW ;)

But if your entire group dies you really should release. It's much faster than waiting for a rez.

K

Karnage

If you want me to deny it I will.

no don't this is fun :p

If From what I can remember I have never been PMed by you or even seen you in RvR.

I try to avoid zerging, and have never been in an FC group (although wouldn't say no if u asked) so not suprised :)

.. need to join the emain zergs tho i think <sighs> need to get more RPs so i can get raging power, purge and siegebolt :p

(only need about 780k more for that lot hehe)

it was a LONG time ago, and have tried to avoid non-guild / alliance RvR since then so haven't seen much of FC about.

and i was about to release (most of my group had) when u lot turned up, so i asked for a rezz...

then i thought "WTF" and released :p

I haven't flamed FC, merely pointed out that from my own experiences you are .. rather "eliteist" shall we say?

anyway, you're having fun the way you like to have it, keep on doing it, but have more conisderation for other people's fun too (unless they're mids or hibs :p)

A

Apathy

Originally posted by ASq.Karnage

I have never been in an FC group

.. I haven't flamed FC, merely pointed out that from my own experiences you are .. rather "eliteist" shall we say?

You came to that conclusion having not grouped with us, did you? Hrrm...cunning. I posit that you are just annoyed because of some rez you didn't get some time. Tut tut! Do you value childishness over "eliteist"?

Noone is under obligation to rez in RvR and like Cronn said, releasing is usually faster. Perhaps in future you will not leave ATK without a group than can keep you alive or at least rez you should you die. :p

Anyway. Noone is forcing you or anyone else to join FC so no need to gather up your skirts and stand on the nearest chair, screaming your head off.

a.

K

Karnage

Originally posted by Apathy
You came to that conclusion having not grouped with us, did you? Hrrm...cunning.

You don't have to group with people to know how they treat others. FC's general attitude to the rest of Albion is somewhat lacking IMO

Noone is under obligation to rez in RvR and like Cronn said, releasing is usually faster.

Agree, but all i did was ask Cronn for a rezz.. his reply somewhat shocked me, but my only action taken before this was to type /release :p

Tut tut! Do you value childishness over "eliteist"?

I value neither.

Perhaps in future you will not leave ATK without a group than can keep you alive or at least rez you should you die. :p

If you had read my previous post you would notice how I avoid zerging and prefer guild only groups :)

Anyway. Noone is forcing you or anyone else to join FC so no need to gather up your skirts and stand on the nearest chair, screaming your head off.

1st I know, and I wouldn't join because im addicted to ASq! (Damn you Bowen, damn you!)

2nd I hardly call attempting to create a constructive reply "gathering up my skirts" (avalonians don't have skirts btw :p) "and standing on the nearest chair, screaming my head off"

End of that crap :)

I wouldn't say no to grouping with you, as I do acknowledge that you are all good players. But that is not me asking to join your groups either :p

a.

y.

... naaaah... doesn't look the same :p

W

-Wedge-

This is so funny :D

Go on, make me smile again today ;)

And on a side note, if Apathy mezzes as bad as he used to ae-root pygmy's... Then he sucks big time :clap:

E

Eggy

Originally posted by -Tilda-
Eggy has even given up grouping, he likes to "solo" at corpse sumoners

Rez RPS > Zerg

Hehe

What are you all on about anyway, get over whatever you need to get over and come tango.

Cheap as chips hey Cronny

S

sigh

Spammers should move in on this and make Tilda close her own Guild related thread ^^

P

Puppetmistress

Originally posted by -Wedge-
This is so funny :D

Go on, make me smile again today ;)

And on a side note, if Apathy mezzes as bad as he used to ae-root pygmy's... Then he sucks big time :clap:

He does, once he joined my group and asked how good my mezz was. I considered it as a hint :p

K

K0nah

Originally posted by kinadold
Think many people will find it disapointing in the long run to leave old friends for rp and it will certainly not be for the best of Albion if those 'attractive/needed' rvr classes all end up in a few guilds, who when it comes to grouping cares only about rp.

If u dont want to leave friends u dont join, noones twisting your arm :)

If however u fancy some real rvr which:

doesnt involve zerging.
does involve organized grps of competant & experienced players.
does get to kick hib/mid butt on a regular basis on equal terms or even outnumbered.

then u should consider FC.

and most of us do not "play for rps" we play for action, rps are the by-product of that action. banging on keep doors is not action. even if it paid rps we wouldnt do it cos its boring ;)

defend the realm? sure we are always there when it matters. spend hours taking keeps fighting for the right for ppl to farm in DF? nope sorry not interested.

as for not rezzing, FC do alot, i've seen GoL and BF run over corpses plenty, we all do it sometimes. thing to remember is if your group is wiped, releasing is faster than waiting for a rez 9/10 times and u come back next port with full mana and no rez sick.

A

Adralend

Bleh, ASq has the best emblem ever. So no way i'm leaving to a Shitecolored emblem :p

J

Jiggs

well here is 4 pages of posts why you shouldnt join first cohort :D

S

se-ra

Originally posted by Bellona
yes! your so right kinadold, lets all sit back, and play with our friends, and not giving good groups or tactics a moments thought, then we will surely be a successful realm :D

and we are trying to gather all the good classes/players in one guild, but there are alot of people who wants to be part of such a guild, and we offer the oppertunity

=>> Lol Bellona, you sound like a 10 year old tbh...
ehrm... are we a successful realm atm then? Dont think so... So this means that FC and the other '1337' (lol) guilds fail in making alb a succesfull ream too eh?
FC doesnt care about Albion being a succesfull realm, no way at all, they just eager to go to duskwave and see the top spots filled by their names/chars... thats all.
Give me friendship/fun above rps anytime<= thats the spirit of the game... but you guys are just running around like freaking robots waiting for your counter to go up...

K

K0nah

Yog asked to join before he joined BF and was rejected and will continue to be rejected ;)

M

m4rk

Lets stop this bullshit right now, slagging off FC because "We don't rezz people" is PATHETIC to say the least. You have to face upto the fact that people don't have the time/power to stand in 1 place (risking themselves) rezzing a fg. If FC die, we release, get a necklace on, and go back. It's alot quicker and saves people dying while rezzing.

I couldn't tell you the amount of times Clerics/Paladins have run past me while i've lay dead on the floor, whether it be because I am FC or not, i don't really care. If i held a grudge against every guild who hasn't rezzed me in the past I'd have no friends, oh wait a min, i haven't! :-p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom