First Cohort Expansion

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

ChillyDawg

So, what are you all having for dinner tonight?

A

Apathy

Originally posted by Cronn
Roasted Smite Cleric

A rather tasteless and useless dish, but seems to be too much of it around and someone has to eat it. ¦-/

a.

C

ChillyDawg

look, see? this is what im talking about, you cant even insult me properly...As i say, speak to amotus if u wanna learn u some proper cuntishness, hes had two temporary bans ffs, he knows what a real cunt is, and you lot and just wannabies, and in reply to about 2342352 posts saying Fc dont have a bad attitude to the public, i think if u really agree with this you should lock apathy up, and you cronn, cos yer a buncha(2nd rate, i might add) loud mouthed bshit speaking cunts.

Would you like any starter btw?

A

Adralend

Originally posted by ChillyDawg
look, see? this is what im talking about, you cant even insult me properly...As i say, speak to amotus if u wanna learn u some proper cuntishness, hes had two temporary bans ffs, he knows what a real cunt is, and you lot and just wannabies, and in reply to about 2342352 posts saying Fc dont have a bad attitude to the public, i think if u really agree with this you should lock apathy up, and you cronn, cos yer a buncha(2nd rate, i might add) loud mouthed bshit speaking cunts.

Would you like any starter btw?

I think we should stop flaming FC, they have some really nice players, to name a few, k0nah.. k0nah and ehm.. k0nah.. that was about it. :p

On the other hand they have selfish 3g0 "I 4m 1337 i11 pwn j00" Tripp3rs. Like Apathy.. and Apathy... etc..

A

Adralend

Yeah, you plastic men look the same.

Now stop moonwalking and start mezzing!!

Have a nice day.

O

old.LandShark

I told him I'd steal Novamir's lubricant if he ever used mezz again.

A

Apathy

Steal the lubricant but leave me the gritty sand. Please. :(

a.

A

Adralend

Originally posted by old.LandShark
I told him I'd steal Novamir's lubricant if he ever used mezz again.

you evil evil person you. I will have every chanter on this realm petspam you!! Mwuhaha!

K

Karnage

Originally posted by m4rk
Lets stop this bullshit right now, slagging off FC because "We don't rezz people" is PATHETIC to say the least.

Errr... my argument was more to do with the reply he sent me.

I know people don't allways have time/power to rezz. But I thought I would ask just in case. And I must say I recieved one of the weirdest replies ever...

"But that takes power!"

... errr.... no shit sherlock :p

A

Apathy

You just don't understand Cronn, I guess. He's pretty fine. He's OLD SKOOL. He's the egg your grandmother is longing to suck.

Ooooh yeah.

a.

T

Tilda

Originally posted by ASq.Karnage
Errr... my argument was more to do with the reply he sent me.

I know people don't allways have time/power to rezz. But I thought I would ask just in case. And I must say I recieved one of the weirdest replies ever...

"But that takes power!"

... errr.... no shit sherlock :p

he could have been joking/ scarcastic and was just switching to his res quickbar befor you released?

Tilda

C

Cronn

Or I could have been saying, that takes power because I didn't have any power at the time.

Back on topic.

Join FC and get rezzed! :clap:

A

Apathy

Originally posted by Cronn
Join FC and get rezzed! :clap:

Cronn, you have never rezzed anyone in your life and you KNOW it! You're probably an infiltrator wearing a robe and carrying a stick. :p

a.

A

Apathy

The real reason to join FC is so I can cast mezzes/roots for you to break.

a.

O

old.LandShark

First Cohort: Home of Apathy.

....doesn't sound so good out of context, does it :p

A

Apathy

It's not worth grouping with me unless you are a decent player able to take advantage of my own creamy goodness. Which explains why a lot of people don't want to join FC; it would simply show them up for the unskilled plebians of Albion that they genuinely are. And I can't live with that kind of guilt. Well, I can but I'd probably have to drink more Martini than I usually do.

At 10am.

Remember, "Night is the time when the ordinary man takes his rest." - Judge Veale, 1961.

Anyway, aren't you in Tenfold Fuckedup? (Wooo! Puntastic!)

a.

S

skile

Originally posted by Apathy
I'm afraid I only play well in groups of decent players. :p And if you were in the group then...res ipsa loquitur. :D

Suckah!

a.

Heh? How can u play less good in DaOC, it's not like it's about aim :p.

A

Apathy

Originally posted by skile
Heh? How can u play less good in DaOC, it's not like it's about aim :p.

You're wrong on the first count and you know it, you facile little whore!

a.

S

skile

You're wrong on the first count and you know it, you facile little whore!

a.

I don't understand what you mean :), make some sense please.

A

Apathy

Of COURSE you can play "less good" in DAoC.

~rolls eyes~

a.

S

skile

Of COURSE you can play "less good" in DAoC.

~rolls eyes~

a.

Can't see it? Did you not push the right button at the right time? Did you miss clicking the right target? Did you have the wrong Q-bar up? Is this playing bad? Not certain of that. Play Quake, CounterStrike etc to see. Can't understand how whom u play with affects your own performance in a game like DAoC.

D

Danya

FC suck and is fill of n00bs!

And apathy sucks!!

And I wish I had a point to this but I don't!

K

Karnage

Originally posted by Tilda
he could have been joking/ scarcastic and was just switching to his res quickbar befor you released?

Tilda
nope, he then went to the other side of AMG...

anyway...

Anyone who wants to join FC, join them!

If you don't want to, continue to spam here with reasons why not to (like I did :p)

A

Apathy

Originally posted by skile
Can't see it? Did you not push the right button at the right time? Did you miss clicking the right target? Did you have the wrong Q-bar up? Is this playing bad? Not certain of that. Play Quake, CounterStrike etc to see. Can't understand how whom u play with affects your own performance in a game like DAoC.

If performance is measured by such things as RPs earned and battles won, then it is CLEAR that random spaz groups have an impact on me since I am perfectly able to do very well in a good group of balanced classes or even just good players.

Me pressing the right buttons has nothing to do with anything since there IS no button that says "Correct retarded mistakes of others" or "Remezz all those AoE'd people and bypass the invuln. timers.".

Of course you can't understand. You're a random spaz. :)

Damini, I'll go get a goat for you to blow. :p

a.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom