First Cohort Expansion

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bellona

FC is cool, ever since I was a little kiddie sorc, I dreamed about joining FC, and I did :D
And btw... im the living proof that any incompetent player can join :D

A

Apathy

Originally posted by Bellona
FC is cool, ever since I was a little kiddie sorc, I dreamed about joining FC, and I did :D

It's funny because it's true. :D

But I :wub: you anyway! Together we shall force every other sorcerer to respec out of Purge and get...Longwind 3!

a.

L

leorin

Originally posted by Bellona

No i think Apathy is. All times i ve been in grp with him RvR havent went out well really , try add mezz spell to qb before combat nxt time pls cause a mezz u certainly not didnt get off.

But you learn from your mistakes , gl getting better RvR :)

C

Cronn

Originally posted by leorin
No i think Apathy is. All times i ve been in grp with him RvR havent went out well really , try add mezz spell to qb before combat nxt time pls cause a mezz u certainly not didnt get off.

Que?

Anyway, try not using AE fire nukes? Hmm?

A

alithiel50

What makes you think Apathy even tries to get a mezz off? He's far too busy trying to hit people with his feeble little nukes to bother messing around with something as pointless as CC! :rolleyes:

Note: Just kidding... he does occasionally manage to get a good mezz in. Usually to have it purged! :p

A

Apathy

I'm afraid I only play well in groups of decent players. :p And if you were in the group then...res ipsa loquitur. :D

Suckah!

a.

A

Apathy

Ali! You know I am too busy playing with my many utility spells. :p Demezzing is for minstrels, mezzing is for theurgists and rooting is for whoever feels like it.

And joining Strife to avoid the zerg when their aim is to create a guild zerg for all occasions...is that hypocrisy or just stupid? Perhaps it is both.

a.

A

Apathy

Could be we're just not uptight cunts. ;)

"WTF! OFFTOPIC! I PEE MY PANTS NOW!"

~chortle~ Pretty fine.

a.

L

leorin

AE fire nukes o_O??

i m ice since a week back^^but kinda inactive with wiz

and .... no apathy cant mezz , he cant do anything his worthless.

Thx

A

Apathy

Leorin, come back when you have more RPs than me and maybe your laughable comments will have some substance. :)

a.

K

kinadold

Well im not an ekspert on rvr, but it seems to me that succes
of a group/guild in rvr depends not only on the skill of the players,
but also the classes availabel. Most agree that 7 tanks and 1 infil
dont make a great group. It can be a great group tho if you value
friendship the highest, and take the beating like a man.

In old days my guild was made to rvr, 1 pala, 1 sorc, 1 theur, 1 cleric, 1 arms, 1 minstrel, 1 wizzy, 1 scout (prenerf), and we where able to beat 2 fg hibs (yes back then veeshan took a fg hib alone, just to remind people about the leet hib pre insta mezz skills). Well most in guild left or quited, but those of us who remains still plays for friendship, not for rp. Think many people
will find it disapointing in the long run to leave old friends for rp,
and it will certainly not be for the best of Albion if those 'attractive/needed' rvr classes all end up in a few guilds, who when it comes to grouping cares only about rp.

B

Bellona

yes! your so right kinadold, lets all sit back, and play with our friends, and not giving good groups or tactics a moments thought, then we will surely be a successful realm :D

and we are trying to gather all the good classes/players in one guild, but there are alot of people who wants to be part of such a guild, and we offer the oppertunity

A

Apathy

I think the trick is to only make in-game friends who play useful classes. And if your RL friends play, then force them to! Mwahaha.

Yes, a realm of rejuv clerics and earth theurgs who all live in the same town...that's the way to go. Alb's last hope is to form some kind of real world colony.

a.

K

kinadold

Succes in rvr = 20% right class, 70% right group, 10% skill, unless ur a stealther, then its 85 % buffbot, 14 % right class,
1 % skill. Something like that.

Succes in guild = friendship, and it might be combined with succes in rvr.

The point is that if those with a not so desired class in rvr is shut
out, because all the necessary chars are grouped together, they wont come to events like a feks. a relic raid. No point in having
20 % bonus to melee if you stand at atk all day long anyway.

L

leorin

Originally posted by Apathy
Leorin, come back when you have more RPs than me and maybe your laughable comments will have some substance. :)

a.

eh my 2.5 month old alt almost doubles u r rps so pls stfu, and
it dont take rps to realise that your a cunt. Just some common sense

A

Apathy

Now now, jealousy is okay but will get you nowhere. As you so clearly demonstrate. Have a cup of warm milk and if you need help with RvR, change your guild. Good luck!

a.

S

stinkie

eh my 2.5 month old alt almost doubles u r rps so pls stfu, and
it dont take rps to realise that your a cunt. Just some common sense

Tken from camalot seer:

Apathy = 556977rp
Remember = 409136rp

Me thinks maybe you should spend more time doing your maths homework and less time flaming young one.

L

leorin

sigh.... Stinkie pls start thinking, u fancy checkin when it was last updated , duskwave not showin real stats either its behind a week or smt

S

stinkie

sigh.... Stinkie pls start thinking, u fancy checkin when it was last updated , duskwave not showin real stats either its behind a week or smt

so just wondering oh bright one, how the hell do you know what RP apathy has ?

L

leorin

Theory>Knowledge

www.duskwave.com/Daoc (1 week behind) and do +- 100k still got more then him but rps aint everything really, u can spend 12 hours/day in emain but still be a worse RvR player then Mr.X who plays 3/day.

A

Apathy

I'm a tad under 600k now. Not bad for someone who does nothing but con debuff and sucks. :D

Man, I am UBER!

a.

M

m4rk

Apathy will never succeed with mezz as long as I'm there to f**k it up! :)

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

And a semi-competent sorc to replace me so I can play my rejuv friar! Woooo.

Ha! Finally, proof that Apathy admits he is only semi-competent! :D

R

Rawkir

What have you got against Strife apathy? I dont recall anything being personally done to by us, so dont know why you start on us on the forums.. I'm telling strife members not to comment any further on this thread seen as your comments were clearly only made to start a flame war.

If you have issues with Strife, or any of our members personally, please talk to me in-game and i'll see if there's anything we can do about it, otherwise give it a break mate, there was no need in this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom