Ffs

Lucius

Banned
i have ze question for you dori, what's your highest rr char? still your 3l4 merc?

RR8 Cabalist and I used to have a RR10 Enchanter.

I have other high realm rank characters on German servers that I wish to remain anonymous.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
RR8 Cabalist and I used to have a RR10 Enchanter.

I have other high realm rank characters on German servers that I wish to remain anonymous.

pics or it never happened

Yrendan

Can't get enough of FH
I recognise the forum name, what Thidranki characters did you play? :)

The only thid char I played was an infil called swordfish mostly played a rr9 paladin and some random chars from rr3-rr10l4

PS:I think that I destroyed this flame thread ^^

Logi

Part of the furniture
The only thid char I played was an infil called swordfish mostly played a rr9 paladin and some random chars from rr3-rr10l4

PS:I think that I destroyed this flame thread ^^

naaah it never really was a flame thread, me and Aleven were just bored and made a fake flame thread :<

but woot! u played thid! Swordfish huh, i remember that name :p

Lucius

Banned
To those asking for evidence regarding my high realm rank characters, those characters are long since deleted. As for my high realm rank characters on German servers, I wish them to remain anonymous. Anyway, you could say I have RR10+ characters on Prydwen and Excalibur because my Thidrank kills on these characters corellates to those realm ranks, or thereabouts.

I remember Swordfish, good to see you are doing well mate.

Logi

Part of the furniture
To those asking for evidence regarding my high realm rank characters, those characters are long since deleted. As for my high realm rank characters on German servers, I wish them to remain anonymous. Anyway, you could say I have RR10+ characters on Prydwen and Excalibur because my Thidrank kills on these characters corellates to those realm ranks, or thereabouts.

I remember Swordfish, good to see you are doing well mate.

i thought u hated rvr? when we were on germans servers u were kinda hestitant on playing with us in rvr :O

Lucius

Banned
i thought u hated rvr? when we were on germans servers u were kinda hestitant on playing with us in rvr :O

And I still am, becuse I have played both Thidranki and RvR and I find Thidranki more enjoyable and challenging. I despise RvR, because it is made up of the kind of prima donnas and whiners that have ruined the Dyvet community and have destroyed DAoC. I think those that play 50 RvR are big-headed, unskilled and unacceptable players. They rely on their abilities and high realm rank to climb through the hierarchy of eliteness. It is not a playstyle I agree with and therefore I will not succumb to the promise of realm points and go for a more modest, and enjoyable approach.

For me, that approach is Thidranki.

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
And I still am, becuse I have played both Thidranki and RvR and I find Thidranki more enjoyable and challenging. I despise RvR, because it is made up of the kind of prima donnas and whiners that have ruined the Dyvet community and have destroyed DAoC. I think those that play 50 RvR are big-headed, unskilled and unacceptable players. They rely on their abilities and high realm rank to climb through the hierarchy of eliteness. It is not a playstyle I agree with and therefore I will not succumb to the promise of realm points and go for a more modest, and enjoyable approach.

For me, that approach is Thidranki.
thidranki, more fun. yes.
thidranki, more challenging, no.
50 rvr players has more skills. yes.
thid players doesnt. no.
just because 20/2000 has been retards doesn't mean the rest of the people follows the same lead, and you can't compare your thidranki kills for you to be rr10+. i got 7k kills on SM and 9l4, waaay harder in rvr. by far.

Logi

Part of the furniture
thidranki, more fun. yes.
thidranki, more challenging, no.
50 rvr players has more skills. yes.
thid players doesnt. no.
just because 20/2000 has been retards doesn't mean the rest of the people follows the same lead, and you can't compare your thidranki kills for you to be rr10+. i got 7k kills on SM and 9l4, waaay harder in rvr. by far.

woot u only got 7k kills? seems my champ wins!!!!

aika

Can't get enough of FH
I saw a ss of some Limors BD that had like 300k kills, it doesnt say anything apart from that he has no life xD

Lucius

Banned
gratz you got 35k from zerging and no soloing, go back to your german server and get some skills ;)

How about you come to German servers then?

Ask your friend Xareena how hard it is compared to Dyvet, you would get eaten alive my friend.

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
How about you come to German servers then?

Ask your friend Xareena how hard it is compared to Dyvet, you would get eaten alive my friend.
i played german servers for like 2 weeks on a templated BM, it was around the same as dyvet really, no need to tell me where to put my money

Lucius

Banned
i played german servers for like 2 weeks on a templated BM, it was around the same as dyvet really, no need to tell me where to put my money

I wonder why it was only two weeks .. (I know exactly what you are going to say to this and I am not going to accept it because I know you will just say it to counter me).

I've had 25k+ kills on German and English servers and as much as I would like to think otherwise the German servers pushed me much, much more than Dyvet. Just ask Xareena and other active players who have seen both sides of the story.

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
I wonder why it was only two weeks .. (I know exactly what you are going to say to this and I am not going to accept it because I know you will just say it to counter me).

I've had 25k+ kills on German and English servers and as much as I would like to think otherwise the German servers pushed me much, much more than Dyvet. Just ask Xareena and other active players who have seen both sides of the story.
well, i guess you didn't see it coming afterall, i'm not playing there because. A. it's german, B. i dont wana zerg my way through thidranki because i find it boring. C. i dont have decent friends to play with. D. my german sucks more than you do for 5$.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom