Ffs

Logi

Part of the furniture
logicunt listen up.. jarahl was merely trying to have a laugh! You didnt catch it and now yuour being a cnut! He said that he would back out ouf the argument because you didnt get that he was just taking the piss! Now it seems like youre jsut triy ng to pcij a fight with whom ever comes across your path to tatol domination of Dyvet (which shouldnt be too hard these days amirite?!)

ITT you clearly show yourself as the true newfag you are! You dont know who the fuck Billargh is(lol) and you start a whine thread about a dead server! Be glad you met any compitition at all my friend!

"OH NOES I MET ONE OF THE 21 PLAYERS LEFT ON DYVET AND GOT KILLED! WHINE THEARED INCOMING!"

Enjoy getting pwnd by Aleven, whom is atm, the true king of Dyvet!

lol, didnt expect this post from you because... lol check battleground discussions....

but i dont know who billargh is, nor do i care, its not like being famous in a game is gonna make you look any better in life...

Jarahl's way of replying to me clearly says that he wants to piss me off in order for him to have a laugh, isnt it more then obvious that i will defend myself on those sort of posts like im doing on yours right now?

21 left on the server? lol... nvm o_O

aika

Can't get enough of FH
lol, didnt expect this post from you because... lol check battleground discussions....

but i dont know who billargh is, nor do i care, its not like being famous in a game is gonna make you look any better in life...

Jarahl's way of replying to me clearly says that he wants to piss me off in order for him to have a laugh, isnt it more then obvious that i will defend myself on those sort of posts like im doing on yours right now?

21 left on the server? lol... nvm o_O

post screenshots or it never happened, if you say that goa's site is not working correctly. I somehow fail to believe there are more than 20 ppl on dyvet.

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
there's properly like 100 people left or so, still not worth renewing subs imo.. but yes the website is bugged, but not by much xD

Lokeh

Fledgling Freddie
I still play on Dyvet, primetime max 20 is online if lucky.
I even saw a lvl27 Friar in thid today taking the CK :\ yes lvl27 !

Logi

Part of the furniture

then your missing the good days m8! been lots lately, maybe u missed em or somit :)

Nibble

Part of the furniture
god ppl on dyvet really dont wanna lose there chars lol, or is it whos the last person on dyvet the winner?

Lucius

Banned

That may just persuade me to renew.

As for the rest of this 'whine thread', no way as good as the old BG whine threads.

Billargh

I am a FH squatter

sorry? who are you? if you cant post anything more constructive then calling me a clown (ROFL) then i think u should just ctrl+w this thread.

So, do you care now or?

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
That's classic coming from you. First off you're asking who I am, but a few posts later you don't give a shit. Epicfail at being an elitist.

Logi

Part of the furniture
That's classic coming from you. First off you're asking who I am, but a few posts later you don't give a shit. Epicfail at being an elitist.

and again another post that doesnt make any sense at all :D

you say that its classic coming from me, i dont know who you are, nor can you know who i am so please tell me, how can you know its a "classic" coming from me?

please, read the thread before making posts like these, hence why im still calling your posts clueless. I never asked who you are, because i simply dont give a fuck :lol:

Me an Elitist? lol, retard.

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
Fucking lol, I should be able to come up with something better than this but when you can't understand the simplest of sentences, I really cba. Hf on your dead server you immature little prick.

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
Fucking lol, I should be able to come up with something better than this but when you can't understand the simplest of sentences, I really cba. Hf on your dead server you immature little prick.
:iagree:.... i'm bored let me join in the flame wars again

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
I'm not really sure if this deserves the name "flame wars" anymore. It's more like

Logi: Haha, shot you. O W N E D
Billargh: /bulletproof vest. Didn't hit, RETARD! Shot you in the face!! Take that!
Logi: You missed. You suck! Bumface!
Billargh: Wtf? No I didn't! You're just to stupid to realize you're dead.
Logi: Buuuuuuuumface. (missed)
Billargh: But..
Logi: M I S S E D, what's it spell..?!
Billargh: ....
Logi: (Shot you in the face.)
Billargh: Oh fgs, go f*ck one of your screwed up personalities.
Xythic: Can I join?! I want to flame someone!!
Arethir: I'm not really sure if this deserves the name "flame wars" anymore. It's more like

Ok, well, you get the idea...

(Yes, I'm boored)

Zerubiel Propane

Loyal Freddie
I'm not really sure if this deserves the name "flame wars" anymore. It's more like

Billargh: /bulletproof vest. Didn't hit, RETARD! Shot you in the face!! Take that!
Arethir: I'm not really sure if this deserves the name "flame wars" anymore. It's more like

(Yes, I'm boored)

:worthy::worthy::worthy:

(Yes, I'm boored)

Think your on to something there Arethir ;)

People need to be more to the point in their flames rly.. think Logi and that other guy with the funny avatar ( might go back and edit in your name if i cba later ) need to go back to some cached barrysworld threads and study the art of flaming :(

We demand quality !!

Mageslayer

Fledgling Freddie
lol, seems i must sharpen my swords and axes once again and learn albs some matters :)
but yet again asa ppl make a kill theyll prolly shit on their paints and go afk inside the keep.

Logi

Part of the furniture

lmao, i think its you who doesnt understand the most simplest sentences. The post before this 1 you claimed that i was wondering who you were. Ive stated over 3 times that i dont give a fuck, do i have to simplify it even more for you?

Your the little prick here, my thread wasnt directed at you, but yet you feel the need to go and start a fight with me. So whos the fucking prick?

Yes im immature, and proud :m00:

Logi

Part of the furniture

(Yes, I'm boored)
lol :D

Genedril

Part of the furniture
Ah don't squash the first daoc flame thread in months :( If knew was still action wouldn't have let the subs slip last week (for first time ever). :( Last couple of weeks I logged on would afk for hours and top 10 rps would be like 4 peeps all with less than 2k rps.

There's nothing happening - it's all a GOA ploy to get people to resub on Dyvet.

Move along people, nothing to see.

Lucius

Banned
You know the once great Dyvet community has gone down the shitter when even the flame wars are crap.

Lucius

Banned
You've joined on the 1st April of 2008, not the flames are crap, but you're a joke!11

I joined in January 2004 but my accounts have been banned.

I do find that comment rich coming from someone who joined the community after cluster, who was not only hated but not even respected by the community and considered an overall awful player.

Anyway, I don't have time for idiots like you. Good night.

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
lmao, i think its you who doesnt understand the most simplest sentences. The post before this 1 you claimed that i was wondering who you were. Ive stated over 3 times that i dont give a fuck, do i have to simplify it even more for you?

Your the little prick here, my thread wasnt directed at you, but yet you feel the need to go and start a fight with me. So whos the fucking prick?

Yes im immature, and proud :m00:
Jesus christ. The first time you quoted asking me "who i was" then a few posts later you "didn't give a shit". What the hell is there not to understand? You ask, then decide you don't care. Why ask if you don't care? Chances are I'm wasting my time anyway, you probably won't understand this either.

Logi

Part of the furniture
Jesus christ. The first time you quoted asking me "who i was" then a few posts later you "didn't give a shit". What the hell is there not to understand? You ask, then decide you don't care. Why ask if you don't care? Chances are I'm wasting my time anyway, you probably won't understand this either.

rofl now im seriously doubting your mental statement right now. Isnt there a any slightest possible way i might have said that in a sarcasticle way making clear that you should just fuck off?

now ill just say it in a direct way: fuck off.

fuck

off

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
I joined in January 2004 but my accounts have been banned.

I do find that comment rich coming from someone who joined the community after cluster, who was not only hated but not even respected by the community and considered an overall awful player.

Anyway, I don't have time for idiots like you. Good night.

Haha, hilarious that you went for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom