Ffs

Logi

Part of the furniture
Grolf your one fucking idiotical fuckfaced retard. Fucking bringing 3fgs zerging everything down. eat shit and die.

You even tried taking our fucking relics. failed miserably ofcourse cuz the mids are just a bunch of stupid wankers. Probably learned it from you init Grolf? go back to your skilless BD and go play with the beetles in thidranki instead of wasting the potential on midgard by diseasing them with your retarded gameplay.

Fuck you

Logi

Part of the furniture
Telling people to die irl? Have a nice vacation !

No, if you read closely you would be able to read that i did infact type: Die. but i did not specifically said that he should die in real life, you close minded person. im talking about the mids, not about some retired old alb.

bai bai

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
rofl xD someone got owned in an rvr zone logitard

i guess you need new glasses seeing as it was 1 fg, besides that, you have to emote me and my mates aswell? free 3 day ban ;), maybe you should go back to kindergarden and play in the sandbox while you got the 3 days off? xD

Nibble

Part of the furniture
doubt hed get a 3day ban with liek 50 ppl playing :D but i like the whine about dyvet lol

Logi

Part of the furniture
rofl xD someone got owned in an rvr zone logitard

i guess you need new glasses seeing as it was 1 fg, besides that, you have to emote me and my mates aswell? free 3 day ban ;), maybe you should go back to kindergarden and play in the sandbox while you got the 3 days off? xD

1fg? clueless dick, add the stealther adds, and the group that flanked us. so sad considering we were with only 4 people. and we still killed the majority fo you guys aswell as stopped you from taking that relic.
3 day ban? lal and u call me childish?
Sandbox might be a good idea indeed... roflmao, retard.
i know a better 3 day off vacation. lets go to the retardiment institution and ill sign you up, well for you the vacation is ofc of longer period, but thatsa positive thing!

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
1fg? clueless dick, add the stealther adds, and the group that flanked us. so sad considering we were with only 4 people. and we still killed the majority fo you guys aswell as stopped you from taking that relic.
3 day ban? lal and u call me childish?
Sandbox might be a good idea indeed... roflmao, retard.
yeah the invisible group ftw m8!!!!! the green flying pig over your head added aswell xD logitard, open your eyes, if your parents saw what a bunch of shit you throw onto this forum, they'd make you wear diapers again.

Logi

Part of the furniture
yeah the invisible group ftw m8!!!!! the green flying pig over your head added aswell xD logitard, open your eyes, if your parents saw what a bunch of shit you throw onto this forum, they'd make you wear diapers again.

lolz also showing signs of delusionality. that institution aint far, no worries my invitation still stands!

Logi

Part of the furniture

Logi

Part of the furniture
Sean: Aleven do you even have friends irl?
Aleven: No
Dori: ROOOOOOOOFLLLLL AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAA
Esalia: AHAHA ROFL

corrected that for you megameight :lol:

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
:lol:

if your gonna play Grammar Police atleast do it correctly you fool, as far as i know FTW isnt a fucking word!

see u logged on your SB, now its 2 fg of shadowblades and hunters adding and zerging on everything. weakling
im in a duo, and besides that i 2 shotted you with PA+CD styles ;) 2 of us raped 4 of you so i guess that prooves the amount of skills hibs has at the moment, and with you as probably the best player right now, i can easily say, you're a disgrace of hibernia tbfh xD... besides that, as you didnt search for braincells, may i please tell you to go on eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices and search for a life and a pair of balls.

Logi

Part of the furniture
im in a duo, and besides that i 2 shotted you with PA+CD styles ;) 2 of us raped 4 of you so i guess that prooves the amount of skills hibs has at the moment, and with you as probably the best player right now, i can easily say, you're a disgrace of hibernia tbfh xD... besides that, as you didnt search for braincells, may i please tell you to go on eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices and search for a life and a pair of balls.

atleast have the balls to tell the truth and admit that there were 4-5 hunters behind u shooting the fuck outta me and 2 other guys, the fourth logged of u blind sick. try ebay for new glasses, or heck new eyes!

So what u killed me with PA+CD? GRATZ U KILLED A TEMPLATELESS MENTALIST WOOOOT, if i log my champ u'd have no chance:clap:

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
atleast have the balls to tell the truth and admit that there were 4-5 hunters behind u shooting the fuck outta me and 2 other guys, the fourth logged of u blind sick. try ebay for new glasses, or heck new eyes!

So what u killed me with PA+CD? GRATZ U KILLED A TEMPLATELESS MENTALIST WOOOOT, if i log my champ u'd have no chance:clap:
woo i killed a templated rr6 mentalist with my rr7 koblet SB who hit you for 1041 damage xd, just admit that you suck and you turn up to be pathetic enough to post on this forum with your nonsense, go back to your corner kid.

Logi

Part of the furniture
woo i killed a templated rr6 mentalist with my rr7 koblet SB who hit you for 1041 damage xd, just admit that you suck and you turn up to be pathetic enough to post on this forum with your nonsense, go back to your corner kid.

your such a fucking pathetic sad liar, my menta was unbuffed, and the fact that hes UN (not, nichts, njet, niet) Templated means that he has 980 hit points. so tough luck with 2 shotting me:clap:

your just as pathetic as me then for replying on my posts? you claim that i am a "Kid"? fair enough but dont go play holy saint u fool. If u were mature enough u wouldnt have continued with scolding back at me but this is not the case.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
wtf 3fg on Dyvet? the server didnt crash? anyone still playing at all?:p
WAR is getting boring, givf my champ back :(

Logi

Part of the furniture
about last night... Glad i logged on.. grofl trying to steal relics again at 3AM.. sad to be honest... but of course a skilless noob like you cant take that relic, because again, we raped you with 5 men vs ur 1.5fg.

Ashala

One of Freddy's beloved
Code of Conduct said:
Flaming.

We understand that people will disagree and arguments with each other will happen. This is only natural where you have a large collection of users from a variety of different backgrounds with a matching variety of different views. We're not here to prevent open speech or discussion, indeed it is encouraged, but always please try to remember that if you launch personal attacks at others you should do so carefully. The old addage is to 'not say anything to someone you wouldn't say in real life, face to face', but reading these boards I sometimes wonder how effective that really is. Therefore, if you choose to 'flame' others then you will draw the attention of the mods. If you draw the attention of the mods then you will be watched more closely than others. Users deemed to be posting in too aggressive or rude a manner may receive a PM from a mod as a warning, but certainly will receive a 3 day temporary ban as a final warning if the behaviour continues. If their behaviour does not change following this 3 day warning they will receive a permanent ban. No ifs, no buts, a permanent ban.

me dont like agressive people, and im pretty sure the mods dont either.

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Ah don't squash the first daoc flame thread in months :( If knew was still action wouldn't have let the subs slip last week (for first time ever). :( Last couple of weeks I logged on would afk for hours and top 10 rps would be like 4 peeps all with less than 2k rps.

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Is all this happening on Dyvet ??????? I know I agree with Maeloch my subs gone down since last week knew Albs retook they Relics in early hours lol makes me laugh they still have to wait till everyone is in bed to do a Relic Raid.

Been informed Remotewanksess as returned there lol he found that now population is really down to max of 25 he got a chance of winning.

If there is action on Dyvet I may renew for a month and give it a go again.

Soulja

aika

Can't get enough of FH
same might renew if action, tired of all the bugs and the fact that you can only defend as order in T4 :<

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH
same might renew if action, tired of all the bugs and the fact that you can only defend as order in T4 :<

You suck!
To much bugs in war and the retarded ctf crap kinda ZzzZZzzz after some time and ofc getting fuckall rps :( oh and 3ppl can whipe a zerg

Logi

Part of the furniture
how come everyone quit daoc tbh? action is like immense. the GoA site is bugged doesnt display the correct amount of people. Made like 100k yday in like 2.5/3 hours or somit

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
how come everyone quit daoc tbh? action is like immense. the GoA site is bugged doesnt display the correct amount of people. Made like 100k yday in like 2.5/3 hours or somit
you made me 100k yday in like 2½/3 hours because of me continuesly pwning you ;)

Logi

Part of the furniture
you made me 100k yday in like 2½/3 hours because of me continuesly pwning you ;)
lololololol funny man you are!

i continuesly /statted your chars, and you didnt make more then 60k. stop being a liar, before it becomes a habit. really it destroys your social skills which u allready lack quite abit i guess!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom