Ffs

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
lololololol funny man you are!

i continuesly /statted your chars, and you didnt make more then 60k. stop being a liar, before it becomes a habit. really it destroys your social skills which u allready lack quite abit i guess!
i'm statsanon so if you /Stat me all the time then you have too much spare time :( atleast i got a job and friends, which you probably dont even know what is. so i doubt you should come here and speak about social skills ;)

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Aleven you cnut! Give me your (new?) msn and quit spamming me with viruses on the old one :D

Logi

Part of the furniture
i'm statsanon so if you /Stat me all the time then you have too much spare time :( atleast i got a job and friends, which you probably dont even know what is. so i doubt you should come here and speak about social skills ;)

Digital friends? Gratz :clap:

a job? lal who doesnt have a job? cmon that comment is just so old... go out more and u might find out that the world has changed.
still being a liar i see? Hence why u dont have any friends, ur just a narcotic liar. No one will be able to trust you... now do you really want to speak about social skills? cause i can see that yours are near to nihil.

Jarahl

Can't get enough of FH
No, if you read closely you would be able to read that i did infact type: Die. but i did not specifically said that he should die in real life, you close minded person. im talking about the mids, not about some retired old alb.

bai bai

lol I was just having fun winding you up dude, and I see it works. Why anyone would get so fuzzy about a dead server is beyond me, the other day I saw 7 people on Excal and 3 people on Prydwen from the website, how awesome.

Anyways bai bai yourself, someone got owned and all that usual stuff.

:england:

Logi

Part of the furniture
lol I was just having fun winding you up dude, and I see it works. Why anyone would get so fuzzy about a dead server is beyond me, the other day I saw 7 people on Excal and 3 people on Prydwen from the website, how awesome.

Anyways bai bai yourself, someone got owned and all that usual stuff.

:england:

funny man, somehow u felt the need to respond on my first post, so you basically felt attacked of some sort? i didnt wound myself up, i simply told you a straight fact simply because you are trying to trash false accussations in my mouth, so please don't go think your high and mighty.

Are you blind or just stupid? i stated before that the GoA site is not functioning properly, why else would i be making a whine thread about dyvet which involves over 2 fgs of mids?
reason a) Freddyshouse has been boring as hell, thought why not whine today. but a humorless cnut like you cant seem to figure that out
b) Trying to get people back as it seems that Dyvet is back on track.

bai bai?

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
Hah yeah, humourless cnuts. If anything this thread's just made you look like a right clown.

Hah yeah, humourless cnuts. If anything this thread's just made you look like a right clown.

And the carefactor about that is exactly where?

The art of flaming is all about making the other part stfu not about making sense or making a point. Amazing that anyone could have missed that :p

Kinda funneh how you who seem not to aprove of this type of posts are still here trying to wind people up, and if not that was a lame little flame and you ought to try harder. We want quality whine not 1999 oneliners that just are plain old and have no entertaining value :l...

You fucking c0nt

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
Aleven you cnut! Give me your (new?) msn and quit spamming me with viruses on the old one :D
not in this lifetime n00blet!!!111, i can't stop DL'ing pr0n so the viruses will keep coming.. :D

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
Digital friends? Gratz :clap:

a job? lal who doesnt have a job? cmon that comment is just so old... go out more and u might find out that the world has changed.
still being a liar i see? Hence why u dont have any friends, ur just a narcotic liar. No one will be able to trust you... now do you really want to speak about social skills? cause i can see that yours are near to nihil.
narcotic liar? well thats not true :( i do enjoy smoking some fun stuff now and then but nothing else!!11, besides that, i still have a social life, not like some other kid who most likely has to seek a psychiatrist everytime he dies in a game.

Logi

Part of the furniture

sorry? who are you? if you cant post anything more constructive then calling me a clown (ROFL) then i think u should just ctrl+w this thread.

Logi

Part of the furniture
narcotic liar? well thats not true :( i do enjoy smoking some fun stuff now and then but nothing else!!11, besides that, i still have a social life, not like some other kid who most likely has to seek a psychiatrist everytime he dies in a game.

what does smoking have to do with being a narcotic liar? and still u have no clue about what your talking about lololol. But yes i do agree, all that smoking really ruined your mind.

since when did i stated that i went to a psychiatrist? i think you need one right now as u seem to be even more delusional then i would have ever thought o_O

Jarahl

Can't get enough of FH
funny man, somehow u felt the need to respond on my first post, so you basically felt attacked of some sort? i didnt wound myself up, i simply told you a straight fact simply because you are trying to trash false accussations in my mouth, so please don't go think your high and mighty.

Are you blind or just stupid? i stated before that the GoA site is not functioning properly, why else would i be making a whine thread about dyvet which involves over 2 fgs of mids?
reason a) Freddyshouse has been boring as hell, thought why not whine today. but a humorless cnut like you cant seem to figure that out

bai bai?

dude you really need to chill the fuck out, not like I read everything, I reply to the "conversation" we had.

Calling me stupid? Well that gives me the right to tell you to get a fucking life geekboy, and fuck off! I was responding to you with humor in my tone but yet you feel the need to respond in an angry and offensive way, this indicates you got serious issues dude. You remind me of that "I am the king of this game and have to respond to everyone in a very immature and offensive way" dude who used to troll these forums but keeps getting banned.

I'm gonna be the bigger man here, and back out now, as my attempt to have people smile obviously made you angry in some sort. Enjoy Dyvet dude!

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
The whines pretty good Netcode, especially with special people participating.

bufferer

Fledgling Freddie
how come everyone quit daoc tbh? action is like immense. the GoA site is bugged doesnt display the correct amount of people. Made like 100k yday in like 2.5/3 hours or somit

iz diz true ! ? ? tbh i thaugh it would realy of died with WAR but i must say part from some buggs i have bin enjoying my archmage. mebee i renew 1 month pretty lame trying to get my level 40 kit on war.

Logi

Part of the furniture
dude you really need to chill the fuck out, not like I read everything, I reply to the "conversation" we had.

Calling me stupid? Well that gives me the right to tell you to get a fucking life geekboy, and fuck off! I was responding to you with humor in my tone but yet you feel the need to respond in an angry and offensive way, this indicates you got serious issues dude. You remind me of that "I am the king of this game and have to respond to everyone in a very immature and offensive way" dude who used to troll these forums but keeps getting banned.

I'm gonna be the bigger man here, and back out now, as my attempt to have people smile obviously made you angry in some sort. Enjoy Dyvet dude!

and still being clueless.

The way u are encountering me.. or better said replying to my posts which arent even directed at you clearly shows that your either trying to make me look bad or trying to piss me off. the tone u said all those things to me surely isnt "humor". or you humor is just really bad because i dont see anyone laughing here.. well me because its just stupid.

i feel the need to reply to you in an offensive way because your the one that iniates the offensivity towards me, figure.
Why does defending myself means i have issues?

you call me a geekboy, yet you use the statement: King of the game? haha.

im nowhere near a forum troll, u obviously dont have a clue what your talking about.
Your the forum troll to be honest. you claim that u quit daoc but still u post here. hypocrit

Being a bigger man? the childish reply on my first post already shows that you clearly arent one, and yet again u think you can make people smile with your hypocritical close minded mentality.
God i feel ashamed of ever being in Knights of Pendragon with you, didnt expect you to be such a dick

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
Grolf your one fucking idiotical fuckfaced retard. Fucking bringing 3fgs zerging everything down. eat shit and die.

You even tried taking our fucking relics. failed miserably ofcourse cuz the mids are just a bunch of stupid wankers. Probably learned it from you init Grolf? go back to your skilless BD and go play with the beetles in thidranki instead of wasting the potential on midgard by diseasing them with your retarded gameplay.

Fuck you

1fg? clueless dick, add the stealther adds, and the group that flanked us. so sad considering we were with only 4 people. and we still killed the majority fo you guys aswell as stopped you from taking that relic.
3 day ban? lal and u call me childish?
Sandbox might be a good idea indeed... roflmao, retard.
i know a better 3 day off vacation. lets go to the retardiment institution and ill sign you up, well for you the vacation is ofc of longer period, but thatsa positive thing!

about last night... Glad i logged on.. grofl trying to steal relics again at 3AM.. sad to be honest... but of course a skilless noob like you cant take that relic, because again, we raped you with 5 men vs ur 1.5fg.

bai bai?

i might have missed some subtile argument in your posts, but who exactly are you trying to bring back to dyvet with these posts?

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
i might have missed some subtile argument in your posts, but who exactly are you trying to bring back to dyvet with these posts?

"zerging", "stealther adds" and "steal relics again at 3AM" sure makes me miss Dyvet. Really.

The only fun about Dyvet is that at certain times of the day you can manage to kill a whole enemy realm single-handedly! Now that could be something to brag about...? (To people that don't know how many players there are on the server)

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
logicunt listen up.. jarahl was merely trying to have a laugh! You didnt catch it and now yuour being a cnut! He said that he would back out ouf the argument because you didnt get that he was just taking the piss! Now it seems like youre jsut triy ng to pcij a fight with whom ever comes across your path to tatol domination of Dyvet (which shouldnt be too hard these days amirite?!)

ITT you clearly show yourself as the true newfag you are! You dont know who the fuck Billargh is(lol) and you start a whine thread about a dead server! Be glad you met any compitition at all my friend!

"OH NOES I MET ONE OF THE 21 PLAYERS LEFT ON DYVET AND GOT KILLED! WHINE THEARED INCOMING!"

Enjoy getting pwnd by Aleven, whom is atm, the true king of Dyvet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom