Ffs

Yrendan

Can't get enough of FH
You guys duel 24/7 ? cause as i know dyvet has no players :eek7:

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
roflz

+1 rep for a good joke :D

NOT must spread some reputation around before giving it to xythic again!!! waaaay
WAAY I GOT REPPED

hey wait.. i didnt...

FUCK YOU DUTCH NOOB

jamiesmallicus

One of Freddy's beloved
Stuck in the desert reading this shit....

TBH logi is a very good champ he knows the dirty rules aswell as my rules but i respect his playing standard...hes a very skilled player...and a decent guy to go with it...anyway adios ..i hear the desert calling lol..

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
TBH logi is a very good champ he knows the dirty rules aswell as my rules but i respect his playing standard...hes a very skilled player...and a decent guy to go with it...anyway adios ..i hear the desert calling lol..
please get the tongue out of logi's arse lol :twak:

j/k :sex: everyone loves logi!

Logi

Part of the furniture

why thank you my dear friend :D

how are you anyways? :)

Logi

Part of the furniture
i'd like to quote one of my good friends, Who's name must remain anonymous

AIDS!!!!

omg how many times have i corrected you on that... its AIDZ with a Z u fucknugget! :twak:

:wub::sex:

Sneakers<>Matriarch

One of Freddy's beloved
i'm no kid, i just have too much spare time on my hands. and i like to make fun of retards now and then ;<

You most deffo are a child and Logi a childgroomer, thats why you two get along so well on here.

Shouldn't have showed Logi your "all onbaord" hip tatoo mate, not very classy at all :(

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
You most deffo are a child and Logi a childgroomer, thats why you two get along so well on here.

Shouldn't have showed Logi your "all onbaord" hip tatoo mate, not very classy at all :(
whatever makes you sleep at night. now go back to having a life kthnx ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom